PDA

View Full Version : hang man



qachaqbar
08-04-2004, 05:52 AM
OK, lets play hang man,


There is a country, it has 4 letters, find out:



_ _ _ _

No Nick
08-04-2004, 08:06 AM
qachaqbar jan .. what do you think about Cuba

Vida
08-04-2004, 08:32 AM
qachqabar amtoo game hayee oshtokana ra payda mekone ka toba lolz

qachaqbar
08-04-2004, 08:59 AM
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

nick maamad jaan, cuba nesta,

vida jaan, aga baazi hai oshtokana paida nakonom, saate shoma ra cheto ter konom? :P :P :P :P

Maihan™
08-04-2004, 10:10 AM
chi bala asti qachaqbar jan...is it Peru?:pokak:

qachaqbar
08-04-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Komie
chi bala asti qachaqbar jan...is it Peru?:pokak:


yeyyyyyyyyyyyyy, you got it.

now ur turn

Maihan™
08-04-2004, 04:45 PM
My name:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ;)


Omie...gulak...Mecrazy...shareefak..leemo jan can't guess :P

Vida
08-04-2004, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by qachaqbar
lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

nick maamad jaan, cuba nesta,

vida jaan, aga baazi hai oshtokana paida nakonom, saate shoma ra cheto ter konom? :P :P :P :P qachaqbar jan alee amee ma kho oshtok nesteem wee ka satee mara teer mekoneee, yagon sheer meer bogo az oshtokbazeee kada lolz

btw u will tell the answer to whom u like i mean atleast give a clue so everyone can guess etorakayee ka megee azara momlakat ba 4 harf shoro mesha.

anyways komiegak


maybe ur name is

Nabatak ;)

Maihan™
08-04-2004, 05:56 PM
good guess hun...but nope:P

Saeed
08-04-2004, 06:30 PM
Originally posted by Komie
My name:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ ;)


Omie...gulak...Mecrazy...shareefak..leemo jan can't guess :P
you're no fun :P

Maihan™
08-04-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by AsH-21
you're no fun :P


ok fine...don't want ppl to know my name nywayz....so lets do another

Province in Afghanistan:


_ _ _ _ _ _ _

No Nick
08-05-2004, 04:58 AM
qachaqbar jan chera cuba 4 harf nadard .. ? yah che cuba yak country nesta ?

qachaqbar
08-05-2004, 05:06 AM
Originally posted by No Nick
qachaqbar jan chera cuba 4 harf nadard .. ? yah che cuba yak country nesta ?

haali whats wrong with Peru? bechara ha aadam nestan?

I swear i was thining about peru when i made that.



komie jaan, is it Kabul? :P :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No Nick
08-05-2004, 05:52 AM
Ale qachaqbar jan eto yak cheze payda ko ke yak jawab dashta basha llll

qachaqbar
08-05-2004, 06:01 AM
Originally posted by No Nick
Ale qachaqbar jan eto yak cheze payda ko ke yak jawab dashta basha llll


lolzzzzzzzzzzz,

what is 1 + 1 ? and I will prove you wrong.

No Nick
08-05-2004, 06:29 AM
Yak Or Yak = Geyara .........


:bleh:

qachaqbar
08-05-2004, 06:40 AM
you mean eleven?

possibly, but no, its

1 + 1 = ?

No Nick
08-05-2004, 06:47 AM
aga yak baloy yak estad estad shawa 11 mesha dega .. ama yak jama yak ra az yak tefele khord ham porsan koni mega 2 mesha

qachaqbar
08-05-2004, 06:54 AM
Wrong,

look at this situation, a man and a woman get married, so its 1 plus 1, after a while they have kids, so 1 + 1 can be 3 can be 4 can be 5 and so on. see that i proved you wrong? :P :P :P :P :P

Maihan™
08-05-2004, 11:00 AM
nope...qachi jan...not kabul...i wouldn't chose it as something that ppl would have a tough time guessing dega...and wouldn't make it as simple as the place i was born:bleh:

GUESSS AGAINNNN

Saeed
08-05-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Komie
nope...qachi jan...not kabul...i wouldn't chose it as something that ppl would have a tough time guessing dega...and wouldn't make it as simple as the place i was born:bleh:

GUESSS AGAINNNN
7 letters rite?

let's go through the list:

Badghis
Baghlan
Bamiyan
Helmand
Jowzjan
Laghman
Oruzgan
Paktika
Sar-e Pol

now one of those officially spelt names should work, but it is highly possible that you are going by some ghetto spelling of the thing where latin farsi/pashto names u spell an "i" with "ee" or something, so it's highly possible I maybe wrong... thus i'll just list all the provinces

[list=1]
Badakhshan province
Badghis province
Baghlan province
Balkh province
Bamiyan province
Daikondi province
Farah province
Faryab province
Ghazni province
Ghowr province
Helmand province
Herat province
Jowzjan province
Kabul province
Kandahar province
Kapisa province
Khost province
Konar province
Kondoz province
Laghman province
Lowgar province
Nangarhar province
Nimruz province
Nurestan province
Oruzgan province
Paktia province
Paktika province
Panjshir province
Parvan province
Samangan province
Sar-e Pol province
Takhar province
Vardak province
Zabol province
[/list=1]

I'd like to conclude this long study by saying you are still NO fun :P

what type of bloody hangman word was this? :P

my turn ?

Maihan™
08-05-2004, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by AsH-21
7 letters rite?

let's go through the list:

Badghis
Baghlan
Bamiyan
Helmand
Jowzjan
Laghman
Oruzgan
Paktika
Sar-e Pol

now one of those officially spelt names should work, but it is highly possible that you are going by some ghetto spelling of the thing where latin farsi/pashto names u spell an "i" with "ee" or something, so it's highly possible I maybe wrong... thus i'll just list all the provinces

[list=1]
Badakhshan province
Badghis province
Baghlan province
Balkh province
Bamiyan province
Daikondi province
Farah province
Faryab province
Ghazni province
Ghowr province
Helmand province
Herat province
Jowzjan province
Kabul province
Kandahar province
Kapisa province
Khost province
Konar province
Kondoz province
Laghman province
Lowgar province
Nangarhar province
Nimruz province
Nurestan province
Oruzgan province
Paktia province
Paktika province
Panjshir province
Parvan province
Samangan province
Sar-e Pol province
Takhar province
Vardak province
Zabol province
[/list=1]

I'd like to conclude this long study by saying you are still NO fun :P

what type of bloody hangman word was this? :P

my turn ?






Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no fun...mayzanomet:chair:
even better...since ur a gulak...i won't give u any water:cry: so u shrivel away:@

and the answer was Paktika:shy:

yes ur turn...:peace:

Saeed
08-05-2004, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Komie
Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no fun...mayzanomet:chair:
even better...since ur a gulak...i won't give u any water:cry: so u shrivel away:@

and the answer was Paktika:shy:

yes ur turn...:peace:
ma ra mezanee... ha... rostam ke natana khodet kho hech khawesha ham nabee

no water so i shrivel away... hasn't that already happened :rolleyes:

next word:

شیطان, شریر, نافرمان, سرکش

__ | a | __ | __ | h | __ | __

Maihan™
08-05-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by AsH-21
ma ra mezanee... ha... rostam ke natana khodet kho hech khawesha ham nabee

no water so i shrivel away... hasn't that already happened :rolleyes:

next word:

شیطان, شریر, نافرمان, سرکش

__ | a | __ | __ | h | __ | __


well ur boring tooo...ur only targetting ppl who know how to read dari...but thats besides the point...is the answer in english or is it in dari written in english???:P

Saeed
08-06-2004, 12:01 AM
Originally posted by Komie
well ur boring tooo...ur only targetting ppl who know how to read dari...but thats besides the point...is the answer in english or is it in dari written in english???:P
ah yes, how i forgot that we were at kharijeeforums.com :P

it's english translation of those farsi words...

for the illiterate... *cough* *cough*...

شیطان, شریر, نافرمان, سرکش
right to left as farsi is read:
shaitan, (<-- yes that's a comma and yes, farsi like kharijee languages has comma, very surprising huh?) shareer, na-farmaan, sarkash

ye ye, i'm a mean punkak, and you are still a qandol babhigak, the best flower rustam picked out of the garden full of beautiful flowers so life goes on :kiddo:

Maihan™
08-06-2004, 12:18 PM
beshi da jayet...don't try to put me down u punkak...aint gonnna work...and i could read those words...just that i dunno what the english word for em is:D ...wah wah..nice poetry at the end there...maybe i'll get rustam to help me out with the answer;)

Saeed
08-06-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Komie
beshi da jayet...don't try to put me down u punkak...aint gonnna work...and i could read those words...just that i dunno what the english word for em is:D ...wah wah..nice poetry at the end there...maybe i'll get rustam to help me out with the answer;)
you can read.. W000000000T!!! and not trying to put you down, just stating the truth that you are a kharijee babhi janem

rustam jan impresses kharijees wit the sweet talk... ain't gonna work on his bigger bro ;)

Maihan™
08-06-2004, 12:57 PM
ur right there...definately sweet talking with his cutie accent..awwwwwwwww...how cute

Maihan™
08-10-2004, 03:49 PM
well we obviously can't figure it out...so give more hints or hang the person wey:peace:

Saeed
08-10-2004, 03:53 PM
:huh

NAUGHTY

whoever who wants a turn can go :P