PDA

View Full Version : go ahead with the story !

Sepehr
11-17-2004, 04:33 AM
One day I was feeling really lonely... thought to take a walk along the lake near by our house...

==>continue the story in ur own words<==
PS: not more than two lines plz...

AFN

Amisha
11-17-2004, 06:48 AM
I walked.. I walked and saw the sky.. I looked around.. and I felt so lonely.. :tongue:

Dreamzofu
11-17-2004, 07:41 PM
but wait , I am not alone! someone is watching me! Of course the beautiful full moon in the clear sky above me.

No Nick
11-22-2004, 12:36 AM
And she is looking at me so deep and coming near to me .....

i hope i am right with this stroy :shy:

Sepehr
11-22-2004, 01:23 AM
suddenly a cold breeze passes me , It kind of touches my soul and I feel as if some one is calling me ...

AfGhAnRoSe
11-22-2004, 12:41 PM
I turn around and see every where..hoping for some one to be there..but there is no one..i'm whole alone..

Sepehr
11-23-2004, 04:56 AM
I get disappointed and continue walking...suddenly a magical bright white light kind of appears from the sky... coming towards me :peace:

AFN

Yasamine
11-23-2004, 05:58 PM
It comes closer and closer .. stopz right infront of me. I look at it deeply.. it feels like itz calling me..wanting me to come wid it ..

qachaqbar
11-25-2004, 07:47 AM
suddenly I hear another voice from behind. I look back and see nobody, i look back to find where the light is, its gone now.
since i am scared, I grab my gun and pull it, make sure its loaded and put it back in my pocket. suddenly....

Sepehr
11-25-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by qachaqbar
suddenly I hear another voice from behind. I look back and see nobody, i look back to find where the light is, its gone now.
since i am scared, I grab my gun and pull it, make sure its loaded and put it back in my pocket. suddenly....

dorogh chura migi ... there was no gun around :P;)

AFN

Amisha
11-26-2004, 10:26 AM

Suddenly I wake up.. man that was a scary dream.. :bleh:

sweety
11-26-2004, 06:37 PM
A few seconds later, the alarm clock goes off. I turn it off and get up thinking what a horrible dream i just had! Just then....

Yasamine
11-28-2004, 07:40 PM
i rub my sleepy eyes and strech myself, "man i'm so tired" i think. Opening my eyes i realise with a sudden shock.. this isnt my room :crazy:

qachaqbar
11-28-2004, 09:19 PM
I realize I am in a cell. Looks like a jail to me, but why?
I try to remember what did I do before I slept.....

Yasamine
11-28-2004, 09:34 PM
i think and think but nothing. My mind is blank. i dont remember anything about the how i got here... btw who am i? :o

$anam
11-29-2004, 11:44 AM
how come I dont remember anything? somebody help.. HELLLLLP!!!!! :lol:

AfGhAnRoSe
11-30-2004, 05:59 AM
i try to remember what has happend but i cant..
so i start shouting, then i hear some one coming.. :confoose:

qachaqbar
11-30-2004, 06:17 AM
I wait until this person comes close. Click, Click, Click, every step makes me nervous and the sound keeps getting louder and louder. before it reaches my cell the sound dies all of a sudden....

Sepehr
12-05-2004, 11:04 PM
slowly... the door opens and here is my mom.. lolz calling me for breakfast ... I took a deep breath and got relaxed ...

AFN

shadow_lifter
12-13-2004, 05:25 AM
Then it hit me. Why was my mom here in a place i didnt know, and she never callled me for breakfast since my parents got divorced. Matter of fact, we dont even live in the same house, i have my own house. I felt my blood run cold...

zahra4ever
12-13-2004, 05:45 AM
I was starving, so i jumbed out of my bed, and attacked the plate my mom was holding.. :bleh:

zahra4ever
12-21-2004, 10:16 AM
I think i ended the story..:huh1: :rolleyes

shadow_lifter
12-21-2004, 07:29 PM
Nah here i'll go again.
Actually the food wasnt bad really... it was waaaaay better than my real moms cooking though. I smiled and wondered how to best phrase my questions.

Sepehr
12-22-2004, 02:15 AM
After having a reasonable breakfast , i had a glance on the watch and holy ****...it was late for college...

AfGhAnRoSe
12-22-2004, 10:51 AM
i got ready for the college in a hurry..walked down stairs and went to college.. the teacher was mad at me cz i was late.. :shy: :bleh:

afghani_fikr
12-22-2004, 04:06 PM
but i wasn't really a lil bit late, i had a final exam, and teacher said you have 20 minutes to finish the exam which require normaly 3 hours, so nervously i sit, had no clue what to do in 20 minutes....:shy: i read the exam so complicated, i give it back to teacher right away and i said i am done....teacher start loughing :lol: :lol: :lol: he said you even didn't write your name:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

qachaqbar
12-27-2004, 02:04 PM
Yak dafa kamarom hamito pecheq chod, sail kadom, Rambo,
ha rambo jor asti bakhair asti? ba zore khod namifami gaw wari pecheq mekoni, qarboche ma chekistandi.

$anam
12-27-2004, 03:45 PM
baz raftem khane rambo :lol:

qachaqbar
12-28-2004, 11:11 AM
boboish maashawa pokhta kada bood. sare naan tom cruise zang zad ke imshaw chee mekoni kaaka? bia khane ma ke yak shole ghorbandi baret pokhta konom.

Vida
12-28-2004, 11:54 AM

NO DOUBT since u r a QACHAQBAR az saya khod metarseeee
amoo maza story ra kharab kadee amadanet baz kade gunet :P :P :naughty:

baz tom reject kad, he said he is too busy.

i came home with while a go and then sat down thinking of the cold breeze, the sky and the moon... which touched me soo deep that i couldnt stop thinking about them....

Malika
12-29-2004, 10:52 PM
It always takes me to this other world. I feel like I no longer exist in the world of pains and suffering. Instead peace and calmness surrounds me. I feel like an angel or a prince/princess in a fairy tale....

qachaqbar
12-30-2004, 10:57 AM
Thats because qachaqbar supplies too much Ecstacy and chars. Long live the qachaqbar ;)

Hali dega saara devi zalim ito yak morgh palaw jor kada bood ke bekhi dega mara khoshem aamad. Raftem kenaare bakhr wa khordem, shoma ko bakhra nadeedaen

Vida
01-01-2005, 01:10 PM
qchaqbar where did sara devi come from?
and bakhara? :o :crazy:

qachaqbar jan amee khodat chars khorda chars khorda bekhee yaad faramoshe payda kadee:P :D :D

Sepehr
01-01-2005, 08:52 PM
bradaran wa khaharan...ami story mara lotfan kharab nakonen ... choon qarar ast yak writer shavom :shy: :naughty:
I will continue from where Malika jan had left...

while feeling the breeze passing by and glancing the moon in the dark sky ... I felt some one calling me again... the same voice ... the same light came up to appear...this time i really wanted to know what it was....

AFN

shadow_lifter
01-01-2005, 11:46 PM
i had a feeling i was in for a revelation, yet sumthing told me i wasnt going to be very happy with the result. Disregarding this i stared deeply at the sky, and felt...

afghani_fikr
01-02-2005, 02:11 AM
i felt kind of mysterious....while looking at the stars and the lovely full moon, i felt like life is not just eating, sleeping, working, so i keep looking at the moon and then the wishing star passed trough the sky, i wished for....

Yasamine
01-02-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by afghani_fikr
i felt kind of mysterious....while looking at the stars and the lovely full moon, i felt like life is not just eating, sleeping, working, so i keep looking at the moon and then the wishing star passed trough the sky, i wished for....

hmm i wished for a big fat cheese burger with extra cheese n 2 layerz of fresh juicy meat.. :naughty: :lol:

shadow_lifter
01-27-2005, 03:11 AM
But wishing doesnt get me anywhere, so i heaved a sigh and headed towards Mcdonalds... it was closest, checking my pockets for spare change...