PDA

View Full Version : Post Your fav. Comparing men to women... lol



Xtina_baby_101
12-10-2004, 04:12 PM
hey yo all sup... well i decided i will post this thread for peps who think either women are men are best and i think it rude to say it but men are definetly the worst anyways here are some things u might enjoy read on and post any if uhave... :)

NICKNAMES - If Laura, Suzanne, Debra and Rose go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Suzanne, Debra and Rose. But if Mike, Charlie, Bob and John go out for a night, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla, PeanutHead and Numb-Nuts.

OFFSPRING - Ah, children! A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends and favourite foods and secret fears and hopes and dreams. A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.

Go for younger men. You might as well - they never mature anyway.




:tongue: :D [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=darkred][COLOR=chocolate]

shadow_lifter
12-13-2004, 04:43 AM
Originally posted by Xtina_baby_101
hey yo all sup... well i decided i will post this thread for peps who think either women are men are best and i think it rude to say it but men are definetly the worst anyways here are some things u might enjoy read on and post any if uhave... :)

NICKNAMES - If Laura, Suzanne, Debra and Rose go out for lunch, they will call each other Laura, Suzanne, Debra and Rose. But if Mike, Charlie, Bob and John go out for a night, they will affectionately refer to each other as Fat Boy, Godzilla, PeanutHead and Numb-Nuts.

OFFSPRING - Ah, children! A woman knows all about her children. She knows about dentist appointments and romances, best friends and favourite foods and secret fears and hopes and dreams. A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.

Go for younger men. You might as well - they never mature anyway.




:tongue: :D [SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=darkred][COLOR=chocolate]
LOL! I believe u r right. :D :lol: Except my mom doesnt know about my friends or fears or dreams and dreams but then my dad doesnt either. But i reckon my mom knows more than my dad anywayz.:proud:

Xtina_baby_101
12-13-2004, 03:59 PM
ya i think mom's always knows betta:rolleyes

shadow_lifter
12-15-2004, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by Xtina_baby_101
ya i think mom's always knows betta:rolleyes

Yeah, momz rule!:) :proud:

Yasamine
12-15-2004, 02:02 PM
The Honest Wife

A man who was driving a car with his wife was stopped by a police officer. The following exchange took place.

The man says, "What's the problem, officer?"

Officer: "You were going at least 75 in a 55 zone."

Man: "No sir, I was going 65."

Wife: "Oh, Harry. You were going 80." (The man gave his wife a dirty look.)

Officer: "I'm also going to give you a ticket for your broken taillight. "

Man: "Broken taillight? I didn't know about a broken taillight!"

Wife: "Oh Harry, you've known about that taillight for weeks." (The man gave his wife another dirty look.)

Officer: "I'm also going to give you a citation for not wearing your seat belt."

Man: "Oh, I just took it off when you were walking up to the car."

Wife: "Oh Harry, you never wear your seat belt."

The man turned to his wife and yelled, "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"

The officer turned to the woman and asked, "Ma'am, does your husband talk to you this way all the time?"

The wife said, "No, only when he's drunk."

:D

Yasamine
12-15-2004, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by shadow_lifter
Yeah, momz rule!:) :proud:

Dadz are cool tooo :peace: :cool:

Vida
12-15-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Yasamine
The Honest Wife

A man who was driving a car with his wife was stopped by a police officer. The following exchange took place.

The man says, "What's the problem, officer?"

Officer: "You were going at least 75 in a 55 zone."

Man: "No sir, I was going 65."

Wife: "Oh, Harry. You were going 80." (The man gave his wife a dirty look.)

Officer: "I'm also going to give you a ticket for your broken taillight. "

Man: "Broken taillight? I didn't know about a broken taillight!"

Wife: "Oh Harry, you've known about that taillight for weeks." (The man gave his wife another dirty look.)

Officer: "I'm also going to give you a citation for not wearing your seat belt."

Man: "Oh, I just took it off when you were walking up to the car."

Wife: "Oh Harry, you never wear your seat belt."

The man turned to his wife and yelled, "SHUT YOUR MOUTH!"

The officer turned to the woman and asked, "Ma'am, does your husband talk to you this way all the time?"

The wife said, "No, only when he's drunk."

:D

lolzzzzzzzz:lol: ;) :D :D

masogak and his poor wife lolzzzz

yasi jan it was cute and very funny, hatman someone gfta bodesh ka dont LIE :)

:D

Vida
12-15-2004, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Yasamine
Dadz are cool tooo :peace: :cool:


BOTH R COOL AND ROCKS

i love both of them when iam at home i love my mom when iam out i love my dad when they r together i love both but i joke around alot with my dad, sometimes when i kiss him in public bechara kamee surkh mesha mega bachem nako kolagee sail dara bad ast , but oh well.. i love him SOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooo much

Shams
12-15-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Vida
lolzzzzzzzz:lol: ;) :D :D

masogak and his poor wife lolzzzz

yasi jan it was cute and very funny, hatman someone gfta bodesh ka dont LIE :)

:D
:D
my wife? poor? eto yak poor nest, darde sar ast.:D