PDA

View Full Version : What does your favorite color reveal about you?

nightwalker
01-12-2005, 08:03 PM
RED personalities are dynamic and direct but also generous. You are strong in character and love to be active and competitive.You are solid in knowing what you want and usually win. You have strength, courage, and conviction of your rights, as well as wanting equal justice for all. Your occupation may that of a surgeon, emergency medical technician, weight lifter, athlete, chiropractor, entrepreneur or a pioneer in some field etc.

GREEN personalities have good perception and awareness about most things, but don't appreciate sudden surprises. You're too stable to have your boat unexpectedly rocked. Your superior mind, enjoys details and balanced ledger sheets. Some call you a healer, yet some may call you a scientist. As a practitioner, your skills are unequaled, for you can usually see clearly into any situation.

ORANGE personalities reveal high energy and are often restless. Your competence and capabilities to organize are unmatched by any other color. You flow straight as an arrow when focused and like the sun at dawn, you give purpose to all who know you. You are very conscious of design, form and structure. No messy offices or homes for you. An architect, chef, engineer, designer or marketer - you'll find your niche in these professions. You are a great self starter and motivator.

Grey You enjoy a calm environment. You are easy-going and original, and will try anything once. Gentle, relaxed, and self-assured, you are capable of being everyone's friend. You have an eye for the aesthetic and you work well with others. Although outwardly appearing self-possessed, you are constantly reappraising your own situation.

YELLOW is the universal communicator. You are bright and expressive and give warmth to many. Sometimes you talk too much, but all the world listens to your sharing. At times you're happy, at times you're funny, and you're always good in sales. When you learn to listen, many see you as the great counselor, as you are sought for your talents to advise. You are the life of the party, the best friend of man, and the voice of the country. The communications field appeals to you as a profession. Writing, speaking, acting, radio and tv appeal to your shining nature.

PURPLE personalities are visionaries and are the most intuitive of all of the colors. Your basic essence is one of spiritual consciousness and awareness. You are usually interested in all aspects of the mystical and psychic forces which are beyond that of physically explicable world. You are willing to serve others in a worth while way often in some form of healing. There resides in you a true dignity and nobility. You find it natural to express yourself aesthetically and artistically and you may be involved in the artistic professions, a religious organization, or in activities which have a degree of ceremony, high or fine quality, extravagance or wealth. Many healers and psychics have 'purple' personalities

MAGENTA (PINK) personalities project the fundamental qualities of kindness, gentleness and consideration. You are usually affectionate and warm, showing compassion and love for others. You are often very mature, with a deep understanding of life, and you will instinctively encourage and guide others toward their full potential. Others find you genuine, cooperative and friendly. You are the true Humanitarian. You may aspire to philanthropy, healing professions or you may find yourself heading or volunteering for agencies that create change for the good of the whole. You are a leader and are willing to take on much responsibility. You could be the President of a company or country

TURQUOISE personalities bring sparkling youthfulness, imagination and fresh ideas to most situations. You usually project a calm and cool exterior and are capable of dealing with demanding events. You have attitude which allows you to "take it in your stride" and you tend not to panic easily, and act with clarity. What is your Color Personality? Your contemporary acceptance of today's' color world enables you to give faith to others. Some seek you for enlightenment, others for practical insight; for whoever seeks you, you offer inner calmness. Turquoise people relate well to the 'idea' world and anything that is innovative. You could be an inventor, scientist, quantum physicist, airline pilot, astronomer or New Age entrepreneur

BROWN You are natural and easy-going, you prefer a calm environment. You are attracted to the outdoors. You have a refined sense of beauty. You have a rather conservative and well-ordered mind, you are not attracted to the bizarre. You are comfortable with your current value system, you are not entertained by fads or styles.

BLACK : You demand a calm environment, free of conflict and disagreement. You prefer natural to artificial. You are capable of being comfortable in conditions that would bother others. You are not easily disconcerted. You enjoy attention, but are unsure of how to handle it. Just treat others as you'd like to be treated. It works!

shadow_lifter
01-17-2005, 02:16 PM
Question: how do u know what's your colour?:huh1:

The Believer
01-18-2005, 01:23 AM
Nice topic, thanks for sharing mine is TURQUOISE + BLACK. :) :)

Sitarah
01-20-2005, 08:08 PM
Nice topic....;)
except my fav. colour is not there:shy: :rant:
lolz

The Believer
01-23-2005, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Sitarah
Nice topic....;)
except my fav. colour is not there:shy: :rant:
lolz

What is your Fav color? Isn’t is Lavender or Maroon? I like these two .;)

Sitarah
01-23-2005, 08:20 PM
my fav. colour is sky blue..but i guess turqoise could replace it..i guess i didnt look closely enough my be i was looking for Blue in these

nightwalker
01-23-2005, 09:12 PM
salamm
hey u know wat blue is the best color i like it too but its the best coz the one who chose this color they are sooooooo loyal and they like peac dega dega degesha deqa wakht megom
bye

Sitarah
01-24-2005, 08:08 AM
Lolz tnx nitewalker jan.... lolz dat means im a peacemaker and lyal, and.... stuff...chora degesha nagoftee???
ok alee bogo...
tnx nways

Yak_Dukhtare_Pak
01-24-2005, 11:16 AM
Green!:proud:

muslim girl
01-25-2005, 01:32 AM
hey where is white :P

Sepehr
01-25-2005, 03:02 AM
Man in black :shy: :)

AFN

sweet_angel
01-27-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
Man in black :shy: :)

AFN

ya really it looks nice when men wear black especially shahrukh ke sya meposha allah janem gor shawa

:D :lol: ;)

sweet_angel
01-27-2005, 05:09 PM
hey nightwalker how u doin nice topic man thx for posting
:)
mine is RED+ORANGE

nightwalker
01-27-2005, 08:07 PM
salamm everybody and thanks to sweet angelll , no pro its my job.
but you ur fav color is red ohhhhhhh noooooooooooo RED
but orange something about orange you are too peitnece i mean ba awsela and easy going but der ras i mean u r slow in ur work
:rolleyes

sweet_angel
01-29-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by nightwalker
salamm everybody and thanks to sweet angelll , no pro its my job.
but you ur fav color is red ohhhhhhh noooooooooooo RED
but orange something about orange you are too peitnece i mean ba awsela and easy going but der ras i mean u r slow in ur work

y no iin RED nightwalker jee:huh1:

ohhhhhh de first one dat says ba awsela is rite,but sloww in work is wrong bakhatere ke agar ma kaar dilem shawa bokonum zood khalas mekonom agar nashud shul zada badem myaya hech namekonum qaraar da yak konj mesheenum lolz

nightwalker
09-07-2005, 02:08 PM
WELL , IT SAYS THE TRUTH ABOUT ME DEGA
I DONNO ABOUT U ALL :)

Miss Adorable
09-07-2005, 02:14 PM
Black... :proud:

afghani_fikr
09-07-2005, 05:11 PM
GREEN personalities have good perception and awareness about most things, but don't appreciate sudden surprises. You're too stable to have your boat unexpectedly rocked. Your superior mind, enjoys details and balanced ledger sheets. Some call you a healer, yet some may call you a scientist. As a practitioner, your skills are unequaled, for you can usually see clearly into any situation.

make sense with me me crazy of green color i mean really crazy :proud:

Nice_Girl
09-07-2005, 08:20 PM
DarlZzZzZZ TherZ nO grAY!!!!!!

Can Youz Keep Walking NighWalker And Find Gray!!

All thE HottIez Wear Gray!

Lov YA Heapzzzz

Roses
09-08-2005, 12:19 AM
blue+black!

but now adays i like red as well..:tongue:

shadow_lifter
09-08-2005, 09:17 PM
PURPLE!
Purple is pretty....

Oh and nightwalker added gray...
Grey You enjoy a calm environment. You are easy-going and original, and will try anything once. Gentle, relaxed, and self-assured, you are capable of being everyone's friend. You have an eye for the aesthetic and you work well with others. Although outwardly appearing self-possessed, you are constantly reappraising your own situation.

Cutiest_Afg
09-09-2005, 05:41 AM
Blue(turquoise) all the way...

TURQUOISE personalities bring sparkling youthfulness, imagination and fresh ideas to most situations. You usually project a calm and cool exterior and are capable of dealing with demanding events. You have attitude which allows you to "take it in your stride" and you tend not to panic easily, and act with clarity. What is your Color Personality? Your contemporary acceptance of today's' color world enables you to give faith to others. Some seek you for enlightenment, others for practical insight; for whoever seeks you, you offer inner calmness. Turquoise people relate well to the 'idea' world and anything that is innovative. You could be an inventor, scientist, quantum physicist, airline pilot, astronomer or New Age entrepreneur

...THATS ME :shy:

Charisma
09-09-2005, 04:21 PM
=------YELLOW is the universal communicator. You are bright and expressive and give warmth to many. Sometimes you talk too much, but all the world listens to your sharing. At times you're happy, at times you're funny, and you're always good in sales. When you learn to listen, many see you as the great counselor, as you are sought for your talents to advise. You are the life of the party, the best friend of man, and the voice of the country. The communications field appeals to you as a profession. Writing, speaking, acting, radio and tv appeal to your shining nature. ------

I love yellow ! My colour like totally. I brought a yellow skirt the other day by far its the hottest skirt one the planet. My favoirite cup is yellow My luch box is yellow and nope my room isnt decorated in yellow but I will gove it a thought.

*Mahtaab-e-Eshq*
09-13-2005, 10:03 AM
black, purple,blue...

Roses jan khayrat kho ast,that u like nowa days red colour:naughty: :wub: ;) lol

cutegal
01-21-2006, 12:37 PM
BLACK : You demand a calm environment, free of conflict and disagreement. You prefer natural to artificial. You are capable of being comfortable in conditions that would bother others. You are not easily disconcerted. You enjoy attention, but are unsure of how to handle it. Just treat others as you'd like to be treated. It works!

i m not capable of being comforted in conditions that bother others.

i always treat everyone the way i wanna be treated

nightwalker
03-12-2007, 10:59 AM
ORANGE personalities reveal high energy and are often restless. Your competence and capabilities to organize are unmatched by any other color. You flow straight as an arrow when focused and like the sun at dawn, you give purpose to all who know you. You are very conscious of design, form and structure. No messy offices or homes for you. An architect, chef, engineer, designer or marketer - you'll find your niche in these professions. You are a great self starter and motivator.

my color taste changed now its orange i love orange now.

Mademoiselle
03-12-2007, 01:03 PM
Red....
Black..
White..
Green....

they are hottt!!

p.s i get attracted to men who wear ..nice shoes..and these colors...!!

nightwalker
03-12-2007, 01:06 PM
Red....
Black..
White..
Green....

they are hottt!!

p.s i get attracted to men who wear ..nice shoes..and these colors...!!

black tie, white hat, green suit wat do you think???

Mademoiselle
03-12-2007, 01:12 PM
black tie, white hat, green suit wat do you think???

..no stupid...not all at the same time..:angry:

nightwalker
03-12-2007, 01:14 PM
..no stupid...not all at the same time..:angry:

juz imagine me coming to you wed dat kind of clothing wed flowers.
:rolleyes:

Mademoiselle
03-12-2007, 01:26 PM
...ewwwwww...get a way from me..lol

nightwalker
03-12-2007, 01:39 PM
...ewwwwww...get a way from me..lol

you mean it?:dry:

Mademoiselle
03-12-2007, 01:47 PM
YESSSSSSsss...i mean..it...get away from me..!!!

nightwalker
03-12-2007, 02:12 PM
YESSSSSSsss...i mean..it...get away from me..!!!

ok okk relaxxx
:closedeyes:

suraya9
03-12-2007, 02:54 PM

i like all the colors except yellow and pink...:)

Mademoiselle
03-12-2007, 03:38 PM
suraya..so why are you ....talking your mom into allowing you paint your room pink..whats wrong with you..i heard you last night......get a life....loser..!!!

XLNC
03-12-2007, 04:16 PM
Black, Navy, Tan & white.

Saraa
03-12-2007, 04:17 PM
my fav color is not here

Azzy009
03-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Where is Blue?
Where is White?

:wacko:

Saraa