PDA

View Full Version : go ahead get married !!!

Sepehr
01-16-2005, 03:59 AM
get married ... but let me tell u onething ... no one can gurantee the life which begins after it lolz ;)

http://www.geocities.com/karimdhanani/Wife/Wife_Of_Yesterday.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/karimdhanani/Wife/Wife_of_Today.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/karimdhanani/Wife/Wife_Of_Tomorrow.jpg

Poor us :( lol

AFN

DUKHTARAKI_QAND
01-16-2005, 04:05 AM
AHAHAHAH funny

TARSEDI "deshlama khor jan":P :lol:

Sepehr
01-16-2005, 04:13 AM
Originally posted by DUKHTARAKI_QAND
AHAHAHAH funny

TARSEDI "deshlama khor jan":P :lol:

az shoma dokhtara adam natarsa...pas az ki betarsa ? ma fekr nakonom az "Women" karda chize khatarnak tar basha ;) lolz :P:lol:

AFN

DUKHTARAKI_QAND
01-16-2005, 04:30 AM
Originally posted by Aarian
az shoma dokhtara adam natarsa...pas az ki betarsa ? ma fekr nakonom az "Women" karda chize khatarnak tar basha ;) lolz :P:lol:

AFN

lol ena.....mardaaaaaaaaaaaa tuba khuda jan:P khoda cheto aajez jor mekonan tuba dega....baaz koli gapa sari zanaa..

tuba kardom khuda joo:lol:

Sepehr
01-16-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by DUKHTARAKI_QAND
lol ena.....mardaaaaaaaaaaaa tuba khuda jan:P khoda cheto aajez jor mekonan tuba dega....baaz koli gapa sari zanaa..

tuba kardom khuda joo:lol:

aslan yak gap bogoyom badet nayaya kho :) ! kole fesaad zere paaye zanaa ast :P :lol:
and kindly stop making fun of Heratigak haye bechara :( lol rasti which part of AFG are u from ? ;)

AFN

Sitarah
01-16-2005, 09:21 PM
lolz... ur joke waz funny, but do u hav to be so prejudiced towards women:huh1:

actually we r really sweet inside:shy: if u really look deep enough:lol: :proud: :hip:

Sepehr
01-16-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Sitarah
lolz... ur joke waz funny, but do u hav to be so prejudiced towards women:huh1:

actually we r really sweet inside:shy: if u really look deep enough:lol: :proud: :hip:
you know what...girls dont permit us to get near them easily ...and u are talking about looking deep inside them... :) lolz
actually every one is sweet if we get to undrestand he or she completely... every one has a heart which atleast has a single drop of love in it... and that single drop would be enough for a life time... the problem is how to find that one drop !!! :)

AFN

Sitarah
01-16-2005, 10:27 PM
I guess u r rite!! Every one has sweetness inside them, but f u really cared u actually would try to find that sweetness out of them, and unless u cared abt som1 its never possible to bring the good out of them no matter wut u do:cry: :D :cry:
;) nways :peace:

The Believer
01-16-2005, 10:34 PM
Very Funny Pic.:lol:

After reading the entire conversation of yours I have got a suggestion in here which is . As you are having such opinion about girls/women, Do not get married Simple!
:D

Sitarah
01-16-2005, 10:41 PM
lolz great suggestion.
Except most ppl will listen with one year and throw ur suggestion out from the other. :hip:

The Believer
01-16-2005, 10:48 PM
lolz great suggestion.
Except most ppl will listen with one year and throw ur suggestion out from the other. :hip:

Thanks for liking my sugg and let’s see what will Arian Jan do. The same as you said or …..

Sepehr
01-16-2005, 11:24 PM
I guess u r rite!! Every one has sweetness inside them, but f u really cared u actually would try to find that sweetness out of them, and unless u cared abt som1 its never possible to bring the good out of them no matter wut u do:cry: :D :cry:
;) nways :peace:

well ... you dont know me much ... since u are a new user :) but I am some one who wants everything to be superlative... I really mean everything... and trying to get that drop from a girl and roz va shaam searching for that is not my habbit :) :shy: :proud: ...she should straight away come and give me that drop ... lolz hehe :lol: :bleh:

AFN

Sepehr
01-16-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by The Believer
Very Funny Pic.:lol:

After reading the entire conversation of yours I have got a suggestion in here which is . As you are having such opinion about girls/women, Do not get married Simple!
dear a very bad suggestion indeed...see if we decide not to marry girls ... then Aap logo Ka Kiya Hoga Kaaliyan ? :) :lol: :bleh: lolz... ;)

AFN

The Believer
01-16-2005, 11:54 PM
dear a very bad suggestion indeed...see if we decide not to marry girls ... then Aap logo Ka Kiya Hoga Kaaliyan ? :) :lol: :bleh: lolz... ;)

AFN

If I write something regarding “Ap Logo Ko …” again it will start another long discussion on women and men…. so just wanna say that, This suggestion is only for you and those who have the same opinion with you not for all.:proud:

Sepehr
01-17-2005, 12:05 AM
If I write something regarding “Ap Logo Ko …” again it will start another long discussion on women and men…. so just wanna say that, This suggestion is only for you and those who have the same opinion with you not for all.:proud:
As u know I am everyones well wisher... :) that is why I felt pity for my fellow men getting married infact I can say getting into jail instead of that ;) lolz ..it was a kind of precaution for all of them to just watch out for everything ;)...

AFN

PS: I agree with u about not starting a new discussion about it ;) cause cant see u fail always ;) ... :lol:

The Believer
01-17-2005, 02:55 AM
As u know I am everyones well wisher... :) that is why I felt pity for my fellow men getting married infact I can say getting into jail instead of that ;) lolz ..it was a kind of precaution for all of them to just watch out for everything ;)...

AFN

PS: I agree with u about not starting a new discussion about it ;) cause cant see u fail always ;) ... :lol:

Ahhhhh! Bat Banaana Koyi Ap Se Sikhi Mr. Well-wisher Sahib!!!!

:crazy:

Sitarah
01-17-2005, 02:17 PM
U know wut Arian jaan, f i were u i would save my pitty for those poor women, dat r enslaved by men, and wen da men get tired of their women dey will find new women to enslave (seriously)

The Believer
01-17-2005, 08:00 PM
U know wut Arian jaan, f i were u i would save my pitty for those poor women, dat r enslaved by men, and wen da men get tired of their women dey will find new women to enslave (seriously)

Yea Sittahra dear at first I also planned to write something……., however I changed my mind coz I did not wanna make the discussion longer based on nothing and make an argument out of that, so thought of ending that on the spot. ;)

Shams
01-18-2005, 08:50 PM

http://www.geocities.com/karimdhanani/Wife/Wife_Of_Tomorrow.jpg

My god! Make them all blind so they can't see me in such a shamful position.
Amin!

Sepehr
01-18-2005, 10:56 PM
Ahhhhh! Bat Banaana Koyi Ap Se Sikhi Mr. Well-wisher Sahib!!!!

:crazy:

No , I am serious jee ;) :lol:

AFN

Sepehr
01-18-2005, 11:28 PM

Hey ! I have my pity for those women and u dont need to worry about that at all ;) ... men who do so dont have to be called men ... you can call them anything that u want to ... I wont mind at all.... :)

AFN

Sitarah
01-19-2005, 02:51 PM
U c:huh1:
Same as men not all women r da same!!!!
som r gold diggers juss like some men are awful!!!
But most of them r nice (like me!!!lolz jks)

Sepehr
01-23-2005, 03:22 AM
U c:huh1:
Same as men not all women r da same!!!!
som r gold diggers juss like some men are awful!!!
But most of them r nice (like me!!!lolz jks)

hmm so you mean you are among the nice ones ? lolz then why didn't u post this sentence of urs in the joke of the day thread ? :D ;)

AFN

Sitarah
01-23-2005, 11:52 AM
mm...didnt hav enough time or i would have..lolz
:)

Arial
06-01-2005, 01:39 PM
thats right boys be afaid be very very afraid

Roses
06-02-2005, 12:01 AM
you know what...girls dont permit us to get near them easily ...and u are talking about looking deep inside them... :) lolz
actually every one is sweet if we get to undrestand he or she completely... every one has a heart which atleast has a single drop of love in it... and that single drop would be enough for a life time... the problem is how to find that one drop !!! :)

AFN

Didn't know ke khudit philosopher hum asti!! :eyeb: eqa falsafa gufti ke ya khuda..lollz btw problemit solve shuda...i mean to say.."one drop" ra yaftii..yea ney..:D :naughty: :lol:

Roses
06-02-2005, 12:03 AM
well ... you dont know me much ... since u are a new user :) but I am some one who wants everything to be superlative... I really mean everything... and trying to get that drop from a girl and roz va shaam searching for that is not my habbit :) :shy: :proud: ...she should straight away come and give me that drop ... lolz hehe :lol: :bleh:

AFN

:laugh: oh God kushtima az khanda:lol:

Sepehr
06-02-2005, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Roses
Didn't know ke khudit philosopher hum asti!! :eyeb: eqa falsafa gufti ke ya khuda..lollz btw problemit solve shuda...i mean to say.."one drop" ra yaftii..yea ney..:D :naughty: :lol:
me and philosophy ? lol :kiddo: :peace:
btw .. chera ba tu bogoyom ke paida kadem ya ne aah ? :shy: lol :bleh:

Sepehr
06-02-2005, 02:10 AM
:laugh: oh God kushtima az khanda:lol:
O shirin gul ...
age tu bomori baaz what will happen to this forum dega ... :cry: :bleh: :lol: anyways , haale namor kho .. chand roz dega ham sabr kon ;) biyazooo hawa garm shoda hech awsela fateha daari o iina nest .... :D :D :D

Sitarah
06-02-2005, 10:45 AM
O shirin gul ...
age tu bomori baaz what will happen to this forum dega ... :cry: :bleh: :lol: anyways , haale namor kho .. chand roz dega ham sabr kon ;) biyazooo hawa garm shoda hech awsela fateha daari o iina nest .... :D :D :D

Arian be nice to her or ull find urself in trouble....a lot of urls will com after u but to help u, instead da shafakhana rawanet mekonim:D :D :D

qachaqbar
06-02-2005, 11:29 AM
LOL, i wanna go back 100 years from now ;)

Vida
06-02-2005, 02:41 PM

AFN

TARSENDOOK

Vida
06-02-2005, 02:59 PM
UUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFF

Arianak cheqa laaf baaf zadee, oh bacha oh dukhtar bekar namanda ka beyaya wa qatra ra da dilet parta. boro khodat payda konesh ka baz qadresh da saret beyayaya:naughty: :rolleyes :D

secondly shuma mardom sadqee ma girl/women shaweeen
ma cheqa khob adam ha asteeem

if before u used to go work and make money but now we go and make money so u guys can stay home and rest a bit.

if before you guys used to take allllll of family resposibilites now we take it so u guys can rest and free ur minds from too much tension.

like that many other things hanoz ham baz shuma mardom nashokore mekonen :rant:

shum abacha besyar mardom nashokor asten

az destee ka amokhta khord wa lazy shoden u even want the girl to come and drop love in ur heart

:rolleyes

oh bacha GET A LIFE!!!!!

Sitarah
06-03-2005, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by qachaqbar
LOL, i wanna go back 100 years from now ;)
O bacha eto wish nako ke rasti nare....:D :D Ba o wakht choto mekoni????:D

qachaqbar
06-03-2005, 08:06 AM
O bacha eto wish nako ke rasti nare....:D :D Ba o wakht choto mekoni????:D

oo wakht baaz 4 ta zan megirom, LOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Sepehr
06-03-2005, 08:20 AM

naughty boy ... :naughty: :lol: :hehe:

Sitarah
06-03-2005, 10:58 AM

Yagan nafarha shayad bogoin ke 4 zan ne 4 ta bali asomani megire:D :D :D

Roses
06-03-2005, 11:12 PM
O shirin gul ...

:rant: i hate this nick "shirin gul" (don't dare to use it again):bleh:

wee jan don't cry eqa zood tura mandani nestum :P...aga raftumum...tura hum katey khud mebaram byazo tanha da qaber metarsom:shy: :D so wakhte ke Lala jan khudit hum "Ram RAm satey shawi...dega don't worry about the fateha and all:bleh: :naughty: Let this forum to hold that matter:hehe: lolllzz

Roses
06-03-2005, 11:17 PM
me and philosophy ? lol :kiddo: :peace:
btw .. chera ba tu bogoyom ke paida kadem ya ne aah ? :shy: lol :bleh:

:pokak: :unsure:

aur Leh yea tomato kaa (have) meri taraf sai..:tomato (the punish for not telling me) :haha:

Sepehr
06-06-2005, 02:44 AM
Yagan nafarha shayad bogoin ke 4 zan ne 4 ta bali asomani megire:D :D :D
oh sitarah jan .. when did u join our team ? :o lol
girls ... did u see she reffered woman to balaye aasemani ...
how worse can it get ? :D :lol: :D :D

Sepehr
06-06-2005, 02:49 AM
:rant: i hate this nick "shirin gul" (don't dare to use it again):bleh:

wee jan don't cry eqa zood tura mandani nestum :P...aga raftumum...tura hum katey khud mebaram byazo tanha da qaber metarsom:shy: :D so wakhte ke Lala jan khudit hum "Ram RAm satey shawi...dega don't worry about the fateha and all:bleh: :naughty: Let this forum to hold that matter:hehe: lolllzz

ok shiringul I wont even dare to use that nick for u again ... :hehe::shy:

qandol , ma az ghamet namordem ke da qabr ham biyayom pahlooyet bashom ... :bleh: .. boro yak nafar dega ra paida ko .. cause I am young and I got dreams for which I want to live
:( :cry: lol

Sepehr
06-06-2005, 02:52 AM
:pokak: :unsure:

aur Leh yea tomato kaa (have) meri taraf sai..:tomato (the punish for not telling me) :haha:

dega chiz nayafti ke hamraye tomato mara mizani ? :cry:
hameqa arzesh darom peshet ? :( :( lol

:bleh: :D :lol:

Roses
06-07-2005, 11:02 PM
ok shiringul I wont even dare to use that nick for u again ... :hehe::shy:

qandol , ma az ghamet namordem ke da qabr ham biyayom pahlooyet bashom ... :bleh: .. boro yak nafar dega ra paida ko .. cause I am young and I got dreams for which I want to live
:( :cry: lol

emotinally black mailing me:rolleyes and what is all this..ghaire geeryan mekoni...like women:D be like a man;) :hehe:

Roses
06-07-2005, 11:04 PM
dega chiz nayafti ke hamraye tomato mara mizani ? :cry:
hameqa arzesh darom peshet ? :( :( lol

:bleh: :D :lol:

Do u wanna know cheqa arzesh dari!!:rolleyes or let it be:naughty: lol

Sepehr
06-08-2005, 06:37 AM
Do u wanna know cheqa arzesh dari!!:rolleyes or let it be:naughty: lol
No , thanks !!!
I already got to know about that somehow :)

Roses
06-08-2005, 10:39 AM
No , thanks !!!
I already got to know about that somehow :)

:peace:

Sepehr
06-09-2005, 04:38 AM
:peace:

pas khiyal chi kadi mara ;) lol ...
shor bokhori khabar meshom ... :hehe: :naughty:

Roses
06-09-2005, 11:30 PM
pas khiyal chi kadi mara ;) lol ...
shor bokhori khabar meshom ... :hehe: :naughty:

az chee khabar meshi..loll:huh1:

Sepehr
06-12-2005, 09:05 AM
az chee khabar meshi..loll:huh1:

everything about you ... ;):naughty: :tongue:

Vida
06-13-2005, 09:18 AM
hmm so you mean you are among the nice ones ? lolz then why didn't u post this sentence of urs in the joke of the day thread ? :D ;)

AFN

u think watever u say is not funny?

qandolak whenever anyone reads ur posts az khanda khoda gerefta nametanan cause they r worse then jokes,, baz meshnee dega ra megeee:bleh: :P

Sepehr
06-14-2005, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by Vida
u think watever u say is not funny?

qandolak whenever anyone reads ur posts az khanda khoda gerefta nametanan cause they r worse then jokes,, baz meshnee dega ra megeee:bleh: :P

az mara baan gomeshko.. :hehe: lol
az khod bogo shiringul ... englisi o farsi ra hameto mix mikoni faqat migi keshmesh o nakhod basha ... :D :lol: :bleh:

Sitarah
06-14-2005, 07:43 AM
az khod bogo shiringul ... englisi o farsi ra hameto mix mikoni faqat migi keshmesh o nakhod basha ... :D :lol: :bleh:

Lolzz....Afarinesh bogo ke metana..:D :D

Vida
06-14-2005, 03:50 PM

chura khodat banom ka gom shaawee khoda nakona, but u see harkas amtoo talent nadara ;)

Vida
06-14-2005, 03:51 PM
Lolzz....Afarinesh bogo ke metana..:D :D

:kiss:

Sepehr
06-15-2005, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by Vida
chura khodat banom ka gom shaawee khoda nakona, but u see harkas amtoo talent nadara ;)

yeah .. ghair az dokhtara kase dega eto talent aslan dashta nametana ... :D :D :lol: :bleh:

Vida
06-15-2005, 03:50 PM
yeah .. ghair az dokhtara kase dega eto talent aslan dashta nametana ... :D :D :lol: :bleh:

ah dega :proud: