PDA

View Full Version : Ahmad Zahir in hell (reader discretion advised)

Baktash
03-03-2005, 05:49 PM
A demon went to Ahmad Zahir and told him that since he is still liked by many of his fans, he will be given a choice to choose any type of hell that he wants and will stay there forever. So the Demon took Ahmad Zahir from the hell that was all fire and brought him to a place where Ahmad Zahir was able to see several hells. The Demon asked him to choose a hell for himself.

There were a total of 4 hells. The first one was burning fire which Ahmad zahir didnt want to go to. The second one was burning metal melting on people's skins. The third had big Demons beating hellmates with huge fire sticks and stones. Ahmad zahir didnt like any of them. The last hell made Ahmad Zahir feel a little bit better about his situation.

This hell had no fire, nothing. All the hellmates were covered in poo till their necks. All of them were talking to eachother. The poo seemed to not bother them. And they seemed very happy. Ahmad Zahir told the Demon that he wants to go to that hell; cuz there is no fire, just poo below people's necks.

The Demon, right away, put Ahmad Zahir in that hell, and the Demon disappeared. After like 5 minutes, another Demon came and said "OK folks the break is over." All of a sudden the Poo started coming up and everybody was covered deep in poo. while under the poo, Ahmad Zahir asked a hell mate; "Oh man, wat happend why everybody was pushed down under the poo?"

The guy said "well, how it works here is that every year we get a 15 minute break, when we can pop our heads out of poo. You came during the break!"

Illusion_of_Lust
03-03-2005, 05:52 PM
well, i would say its funny and has great writing but since its about ahmad zahir , doesnt really seem to funny, but hey , thanks for working hard, and posting it for us

Maihan™
03-04-2005, 10:15 PM
ummm...just cuz he was a great singer doesnt reduce his chances of being in helll just like the next person...and if all the things i have heard about him are true...he is prolly experiencing all four hells combined and more...then again...its not up to any of us to decide

Sepehr
03-04-2005, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Baktash
A demon went to Ahmad Zahir and told him that since he is still liked by many of his fans, he will be given a choice to choose any type of hell that he wants and will stay there forever. So the Demon took Ahmad Zahir from the hell that was all fire and brought him to a place where Ahmad Zahir was able to see several hells. The Demon asked him to choose a hell for himself.

There were a total of 4 hells. The first one was burning fire which Ahmad zahir didnt want to go to. The second one was burning metal melting on people's skins. The third had big Demons beating hellmates with huge fire sticks and stones. Ahmad zahir didnt like any of them. The last hell made Ahmad Zahir feel a little bit better about his situation.

This hell had no fire, nothing. All the hellmates were covered in poo till their necks. All of them were talking to eachother. The poo seemed to not bother them. And they seemed very happy. Ahmad Zahir told the Demon that he wants to go to that hell; cuz there is no fire, just poo below people's necks.

The Demon, right away, put Ahmad Zahir in that hell, and the Demon disappeared. After like 5 minutes, another Demon came and said "OK folks the break is over." All of a sudden the Poo started coming up and everybody was covered deep in poo. while under the poo, Ahmad Zahir asked a hell mate; "Oh man, wat happend why everybody was pushed down under the poo?"

The guy said "well, how it works here is that every year we get a 15 minute break, when we can pop our heads out of poo. You came during the break!"

:P no comments !!!

AFN

shadow_lifter
03-05-2005, 02:44 AM
Uhhhh... who is Ahmad Zahir?:?

Sitarah
03-10-2005, 12:13 PM
OMG PPL LEAVE THE DEAD ALONE
Even if he was the beggist ***** around im sure hes paying for wut he had done, but wut if he hadnt done any thing wut if those are just lies like other ones about celebrities. If those rumors r lies then u guys will hav to pay for talking abt a dead guy.

Shadow lifter sis Ahmad Zahir was a great singr like 15 years ago. And people rumered dat he done some unfogiveable things. No one actually knows the truth. The guy is dead now.

shadow_lifter
03-12-2005, 04:05 AM
Thx Sitarah. Now I get why I hadnt heard of him before.

Yak_Dukhtare_Pak
03-16-2005, 03:29 PM
didnt amuse me:yawn: :boo:

shadow_lifter
03-16-2005, 08:59 PM
If u meant me and i offended u in some way.. im sorry. But I'm serious wheni say i didnt hear of him before. I wasnt here 15 years ago.

Sitarah
03-18-2005, 12:41 PM
Shadow lifter sis i think wut Yak_Dukhtare_Pak jan meant was about the story of "ahmad zahir in hell" didnt amuse her. It want about u sis, so i think u shouldnt worry....:) ;)

shadow_lifter
03-18-2005, 06:18 PM
Oh k I see.:shy: Thx sirarah. sry Yak_Dukhtare_Pak about the confusion too. Alls well that ends well.:)

Yak_Dukhtare_Pak
03-18-2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by shadow_lifter
Oh k I see.:shy: Thx sirarah. sry Yak_Dukhtare_Pak about the confusion too. Alls well that ends well.:)
no worries sis ;)

shadow_lifter
03-18-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by Yak_Dukhtare_Pak
no worries sis ;)
:)