PDA

View Full Version : a guy..................

Baktash
05-27-2005, 08:21 PM
there was this guy who was getting bald. he had only four or five hairs left on his scalp. One day he woke up in the morning, got a comb, went infront of a mirror. He asked himself, Should i comb my hair to the left or right? after lots of thinking he was like. "No I am not gonna comb it today, I'll just leave it like a jungle."

sweeeety
05-28-2005, 01:04 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sepehr
05-28-2005, 07:33 AM
that was a nice one ... !!! :D :D :lol:

Vida
05-29-2005, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Baktash
there was this guy who was getting bald. he had only four or five hairs left on his scalp. One day he woke up in the morning, got a comb, went infront of a mirror. He asked himself, Should i comb my hair to the left or right? after lots of thinking he was like. "No I am not gonna comb it today, I'll just leave it like a jungle."

lolzzzzzzzz very funny

and i know who the guy is :hehe:

Guess whom?

Non other than our beloved ARIANAK KAL lolz:D

sweeeety
05-29-2005, 10:26 AM
:D :D :D :D :D :D lolz vida sis jan

Vida
05-29-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by sweety
:D :D :D :D :D :D lolz vida sis jan

alee kho isnt it TRUE :hehe:

Sepehr
05-29-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Vida
lolzzzzzzzz very funny

and i know who the guy is :hehe:

Guess whom?
Non other than our beloved ARIANAK KAL lolz:D

u got that wrong qawara. ... :lol:

it was non other than Your own beloved boy friend who was lost a year ago and then found .... :D :D Do you remember who am I talking about ?? ? :lol: :D :D :D

DUKHTARAKI_QAND
05-30-2005, 06:09 AM
:lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D nice 1

sweeeety
05-30-2005, 07:27 AM
alee kho isnt it TRUE :hehe:

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D lol i don't know maybe u are right :tongue:

Vida
05-30-2005, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by Aarian
u got that wrong qawara. ... :lol:

it was non other than Your own beloved boy friend who was lost a year ago and then found .... :D :D Do you remember who am I talking about ?? ? :lol: :D :D :D

qanodlak first of all amoo royeta boshoyee qandem ka az khaw naram khesteee :hehe:.

Secondly qandolka jan everyone in this forum knows that it was YOU no one else, so stop blaming on someone else :rant:

and i havnt lost anyone neither do i have found anyone back, so to give u an advice qandem boro kameee beron begard, da bagh gol boro ka boyee gol ha taza besazeeed. wa az nesha beron barayee OK :rant: :| :rolleyes :D :o :lol: :bleh: :naughty: :huh1: :peace: :hip: :tongue: :proud:

Vida
05-30-2005, 09:08 AM
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D lol i don't know maybe u are right :tongue:

qandem u r new to this forum, bakhair yak chand waqt teer shawa then u will know it for sure :)

Sepehr
05-31-2005, 03:24 AM
qanodlak first of all amoo royeta boshoyee qandem ka az khaw naram khesteee :hehe:.

Secondly qandolka jan everyone in this forum knows that it was YOU no one else, so stop blaming on someone else :rant:

and i havnt lost anyone neither do i have found anyone back, so to give u an advice qandem boro kameee beron begard, da bagh gol boro ka boyee gol ha taza besazeeed. wa az nesha beron barayee OK :rant: :| :rolleyes :D :o :lol: :bleh: :naughty: :huh1: :peace: :hip: :tongue: :proud:

yeah dear, I have to wash my face , cause got Biology tomorrow and after some four hours of studying , I have got into a really bad situation :shy: :( :bleh: lol
no one says that it was me except for urself ... :bleh: infact look at dukhtari qand jan .. even she knows that it was ur boyfriend who was lost and then found luckily by Baktash jan ... :lol: :D :D
God , even I remember ur beloved boy friend's face .... az haq ter nashem .. he really was cute ... :D :D :D :lol: ;) :P

Vida
05-31-2005, 05:16 AM
yeah dear, I have to wash my face , cause got Biology tomorrow and after some four hours of studying , I have got into a really bad situation :shy: :( :bleh: lol
no one says that it was me except for urself ... :bleh: infact look at dukhtari qand jan .. even she knows that it was ur boyfriend who was lost and then found luckily by Baktash jan ... :lol: :D :D
God , even I remember ur beloved boy friend's face .... az haq ter nashem .. he really was cute ... :D :D :D :lol: ;) :P

az eh kada bad situation chee mesha ka u r assuming that no one thikns that it was u but only me:kiddo:

and FOR UR KIND INFO qandolak Dukhtare QAnd jan was saying nice to the joke not what u said ok :rolleyes

ISNT IT TRUE DQ jan?

and u dont need remember neither do u need to comment on this :rant:

Sepehr
06-01-2005, 05:01 AM
az eh kada bad situation chee mesha ka u r assuming that no one thikns that it was u but only me:kiddo:

and FOR UR KIND INFO qandolak Dukhtare QAnd jan was saying nice to the joke not what u said ok :rolleyes

ISNT IT TRUE DQ jan?

and u dont need remember neither do u need to comment on this :rant:

hey sweety ... you miss ur bf's mobarak face right ? no need to feel shy ... yeah I know that u real do miss him ...
dont worry qandolak .. u will see him soon cause I am gonna post his pic in here ... :shy: btw , ejaza kho ast ne ? :shy: :D :D :lol: ;)

sweeeety
06-01-2005, 05:56 AM
hey sweety ... you miss ur bf's mobarak face right ? no need to feel shy ... yeah I know that u real do miss him ...
dont worry qandolak .. u will see him soon cause I am gonna post his pic in here ... :shy: btw , ejaza kho ast ne ? :shy: :D :D :lol: ;)

:D:D:D:D arian jan noo i dont have any BF:P .so how comes i miss him :P lol.. hmmmmmmm if you have his pic dont share it lol;) :shy: :shy: :shy:

Sepehr
06-01-2005, 07:32 AM
:D:D:D:D arian jan noo i dont have any BF:P .so how comes i miss him :P lol.. hmmmmmmm if you have his pic dont share it lol;) :shy: :shy: :shy:
OMG ... so many sweeties in here... I am just mixing them up all with eachother ... lol :peace:

dear sweety jan ... I wrote that for vidagak shiring gul not you ... I know u r way better than her ;) ... so just dont worry :shy: lol

Arial
06-01-2005, 12:41 PM
lolz

sweeeety
06-01-2005, 02:15 PM
OMG ... so many sweeties in here... I am just mixing them up all with eachother ... lol :peace:

dear sweety jan ... I wrote that for vidagak shiring gul not you ... I know u r way better than her ;) ... so just dont worry :shy: lol

:hehe1: :hehe1: :hehe1: lol it is ok:)

Vida
06-02-2005, 02:30 PM

SHUT UP KA BAZ ASABEM KHARAB MESHA

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sepehr
06-05-2005, 02:51 AM
SHUT UP KA BAZ ASABEM KHARAB MESHA

ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bikhi tarsidom ... :cry:

:D :lol: :hehe:

Vida
06-05-2005, 09:12 PM