PDA

View Full Version : tomato or elephant

Baktash
06-23-2005, 07:45 PM
A villager from a distant village once got the chance to get out of his village and go to a city. Being for the first time in the city, he was going crazy. He also went to the zoo, where somebody showed him an elephant. He went to several places. He also saw tomatos for the first time in his life in a grocery store.

After spending a few months, he returned back to his far away village. The other villagers were very excited to see him; cuz now he was the most wise person among them.

One night, the villagers woke up screaming. A wild elephant was spotted in the village. Nobody knew what this creature was. And everyone was running away. They came to this man who had been to the city to ask him wat this creature was.

The man, after much thinking said, it is either a tomato or an elephant!

Yasamine
06-24-2005, 12:41 AM
loll :D

Roses
06-24-2005, 12:56 AM
:D :D :D

Sepehr
06-24-2005, 04:37 AM
:lol:

Roses
06-26-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by Saahel
:lol:

watch out gangse nashi :hehe:

Vida
06-27-2005, 06:34 PM
lolz that was a good one :lol:

btw amee feel bechara ra cheqa mardom reshkhan mekona kadee moosh jan as well :P :D

Sepehr
06-30-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by Roses
watch out gangse nashi :hehe:

ne ne ma kai mesle tu shoda metanom :hehe: :P lol

Roses
06-30-2005, 11:17 PM
ne ne ma kai mesle tu shoda metanom :hehe: :P lol

:psst: :blah:

Sepehr
07-01-2005, 09:36 AM
:psst: :blah:

Ouch !!! :cry:

that was just a naaz :shy: ... infact it didn't hurt at all ... :bleh: :tongue: ;) lol

Roses
07-04-2005, 12:34 AM
Ouch !!! :cry:

that was just a naaz :shy: ... infact it didn't hurt at all ... :bleh: :tongue: ;) lol

:o it did not!! Let me chose the other method:naughty: lol
:bicycle: :chair: did it hurt now?:shy:

Sepehr
07-04-2005, 02:34 AM
:o it did not!! Let me chose the other method:naughty: lol
:bicycle: :chair: did it hurt now?:shy:
well , I guess u have a serious plan of hurting me :peace: ..cause as I said the first one didn't hurt so u immediately thought of another method ... how " Zaalem" can one be Rose ? :( ... lol very bad bakhoda ... :P :crazy: :rolleyes

Roses
07-05-2005, 11:14 PM
well , I guess u have a serious plan of hurting me :peace: ..cause as I said the first one didn't hurt so u immediately thought of another method ... how " Zaalem" can one be Rose ? :( ... lol very bad bakhoda ... :P :crazy: :rolleyes

true how zaalem can one be:console: do u feel oke now:shy:

delit kush:P :P :P :P

Sepehr
07-07-2005, 03:33 AM
true how zaalem can one be:console: do u feel oke now:shy: delit kush:P :P :P :P

ay khoda ... ma kho natanestom .. u guide her ... :rolleyes :rolleyes :hehe:

Roses
07-08-2005, 03:57 PM
ay khoda ... ma kho natanestom .. u guide her ... :rolleyes :rolleyes :hehe:

:o were u trying on me..and i didn't know:(
saahel......:shy: :| :cry: lolz

Sepehr
07-09-2005, 12:24 AM
:o were u trying on me..and i didn't know:(
saahel......:shy: :| :cry: lolz

:hip: :naughty: :shy: :shy:

Roses
07-11-2005, 11:57 PM
:hip: :naughty: :shy: :shy:

:argue: :mad: :chair: :shaitan: :hehe:

Sepehr
07-12-2005, 04:39 AM
:argue: :mad: :chair: :shaitan: :hehe:

:o :peace: :huh1: :kiddo: :| :cry: :(

Roses
07-13-2005, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Aarian
:o :peace: :huh1: :kiddo: :| :cry: :(

:rolleyes :tongue: lol

btw..what do you mean by the stuff you've written down in your siggy:| didn't get it:shy:
and oh yea..Aarian is back;) how come?lol

Sepehr
07-13-2005, 01:33 AM
:rolleyes :tongue: lol

btw..what do you mean by the stuff you've written down in your siggy:| didn't get it:shy:
and oh yea..Aarian is back;) how come?lol

tu chira mifahmy ke eeera befahmy ... :crazy: lol
let me translate it .. ahem ahem .. .:hehe:
" if a girl dies , a flower will grow on her grave , and if all the girls die , this world would become a garden " :lol: :bleh:

well , most of the people didn't like my new name , and secondly they could hardly recognize me.. so that is why I changed it back to Aarian :shy: ;)

Vida
07-13-2005, 06:44 AM

well , most of the people didn't like my new name , and secondly they could hardly recognize me.. so that is why I changed it back to Aarian :shy: ;)

WELCOME BACK ARIANAK JAN!!!!

Roses
07-13-2005, 10:16 PM
tu chira mifahmy ke eeera befahmy ... :crazy: lol
let me translate it .. ahem ahem .. .:hehe:
" if a girl dies , a flower will grow on her grave , and if all the girls die , this world would become a garden " :lol: :bleh:

:crazy: i wish never asked for its translation..lol in our case...i would suggest same applies to men:bleh:

well..you are never stick to one thing..lol try keeping stable with one things:shy: :bleh: :naughty:

Sepehr
07-14-2005, 02:27 AM
:crazy: i wish never asked for its translation..lol in our case...i would suggest same applies to men:bleh:

well..you are never stick to one thing..lol try keeping stable with one things:shy: :bleh: :naughty:

watever ... lol

well , I have got a bad habbit of getting bored of everything very quickly ... so may be that is why I continuosly keep changing things...and again I dont think it concerns u ... does it ? :peace: lol :D ;)

Roses
07-14-2005, 10:59 PM
watever ... lol

well , I have got a bad habbit of getting bored of everything very quickly ... so may be that is why I continuosly keep changing things...and again I dont think it concerns u ... does it ? :peace: lol :D ;)

Totally not! hey do you know what we call or lets say what we label those who are 'creepy' like you :hehe: "Anomalous" yes that is the word i was looking for in defining you.. :naughty: :bleh: lolz I wonder how you didn't change your friends yet..lol cuz u never know with such strong beliefs and habbit one may never trust you.;) :tongue:

Sepehr
07-15-2005, 03:34 AM
Totally not! hey do you know what we call or lets say what we label those who are 'creepy' like you :hehe: "Anomalous" yes that is the word i was looking for in defining you.. :naughty: :bleh: lolz I wonder how you didn't change your friends yet..lol cuz u never know with such strong beliefs and habbit one may never trust you.;) :tongue:

well , I guess that word..what was it hmm yeah Anamolous ... suits u abit more than me ... :bleh: dont u think so ;) ? lol :naughty:

and I agree with you ... no one should trust me while I am having such a weird habbit .. but still there are some who do ... :rolleyes :peace: ;) lol
and me got no idea of why they do so :shy: :tongue:

Roses
07-15-2005, 11:32 AM
well , I guess that word..what was it hmm yeah Anamolous ... suits u abit more than me ... :bleh: dont u think so ;) ? lol :naughty:

and I agree with you ... no one should trust me while I am having such a weird habbit .. but still there are some who do ... :rolleyes :peace: ;) lol
and me got no idea of why they do so :shy: :tongue:

i beg ur pardon:rolleyes i don't have such weird habbit as you do, so why would it suit me??:crazy: :bleh:

There are some who do :o umm....r u sure?:D :naughty:

Sepehr
07-15-2005, 08:46 PM
i beg ur pardon:rolleyes i don't have such weird habbit as you do, so why would it suit me??:crazy: :bleh:

There are some who do :o umm....r u sure?:D :naughty:

u dont have my weird habbits...but u got some other weirdo habbits .. u zeddi girl .. :tongue: lol

yeap there are some sweet sweet people who do ... ;)
missing them all right now :( :shy: :heart:

:naughty:

Roses
07-16-2005, 10:45 PM
u dont have my weird habbits...but u got some other weirdo habbits .. u zeddi girl .. :tongue: lol

yeap there are some sweet sweet people who do ... ;)
missing them all right now :( :shy: :heart:

:naughty:

Me zeddi:huh1: oh well:rolleyes

oh..then..great! lucky boy:)