PDA

View Full Version : Men are like...



Vida
06-27-2005, 07:01 PM
Sallam ba hama, this is mostly for all guys but especially for some Guys ka zydddddd laaaf mezanan lolz

they know themselves :lolz:

Men are like

Placements : They only show up when is food on the table.

Mascara: They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

Bike Hamlets : Handy in an emergency, but otherwise they just look silly :lol:

Government Bonds : They take so long to mature :lol:

Copier: You need them for reproducing, but thatís about it.

Lava Lamp: Fun to look at, but all not that bright.

Bank Account : Without a lot of money, they donít generate much interest :)

High heels : They are easy to walk on, once you get the hang of it :lol:

Curling Iron : They are always hot, and they are always on your hair.

Hand Guns : Keep on out long enough, and you are going
to want to shoot it.



Have fun all :):P :lol: :D

Sepehr
07-07-2005, 03:24 AM
noch noch .. no one replied in here :D :D :hehe: :lol:

Sitarah
07-08-2005, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Vida
Sallam ba hama, this is mostly for all guys but especially for some Guys ka zydddddd laaaf mezanan lolz

they know themselves :lolz:

Men are like

Placements : They only show up when is food on the table.

Mascara: They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

Bike Hamlets : Handy in an emergency, but otherwise they just look silly :lol:

Government Bonds : They take so long to mature :lol:

Copier: You need them for reproducing, but thatís about it.

Lava Lamp: Fun to look at, but all not that bright.

Bank Account : Without a lot of money, they donít generate much interest :)

High heels : They are easy to walk on, once you get the hang of it :lol:

Curling Iron : They are always hot, and they are always on your hair.

Hand Guns : Keep on out long enough, and you are going
to want to shoot it.



Have fun all :):P :lol: :D

:D :D :D :cheers:
But u forgot one of them qand!!
---Boys are like tissue papers you use them and throw them in garbage.
lolzz...:D :D

bibi_shereeni
07-08-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Sitarah
[B---Boys are like tissue papers you use them and throw them in garbage.
lolzz...:D :D [/B]
:lol: :lol:
i love this one:D lol that's so mean :D

Sitarah
07-08-2005, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by bibi_shereeni
:lol: :lol:
i love this one:D lol that's so mean :D
It is not mean at all qand. towards wut guys say abt girls its nothing.:)

Sepehr
07-09-2005, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by Sitarah
:D :D :D :cheers:
But u forgot one of them qand!!
---Boys are like tissue papers you use them and throw them in garbage.
lolzz...:D :D

atleast hum to tumhare kaam aate hain ..kambakht !!!

but what women really are ???



dont put extra pressure on ur so called-brain ;) ! let me tell ya :P
Women are like mosquitos buzzing around us and trying their best to suck a bit of blood out of us , damn !!! :bleh::peace: :peace: :huh1: :crazy:

*Mahtaab-e-Eshq*
07-09-2005, 08:51 AM
:rolleyes :rolleyes

Sitarah
07-09-2005, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Saahel
atleast hum to tumhare kaam aate hain ..kambakht !!!

but what women really are ???



dont put extra pressure on ur so called-brain ;) ! let me tell ya :P
Women are like mosquitos buzzing around us and trying their best to suck a bit of blood out of us , damn !!! :bleh::peace: :peace: :huh1: :crazy:
Boro qaret ke amad eto megi.....hehehe
:D :D :D

Vida
07-09-2005, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Saahel
noch noch .. no one replied in here :D :D :hehe: :lol:

chort chort ba hal khod ko Ok :P


and besides those r alllll true :proud:

Vida
07-09-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Sitarah
:D :D :D :cheers:
But u forgot one of them qand!!
---Boys are like tissue papers you use them and throw them in garbage.
lolzz...:D :D


u r soooooo rightttttt


and baz jawabeee arianak sail ko ka mega ma kho kare tan meyayaem



TO ARIANAK JAN: kaka jan we can use everything and eveyrthing yak roz kar meyaya!


men r like old stuff, meree da koj garage mendazeshan aga kar amad khob aga namad amonja baneshan yak roz baz kar metan lolz:D

Sepehr
07-09-2005, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by Vida
u r soooooo rightttttt


and baz jawabeee arianak sail ko ka mega ma kho kare tan meyayaem



TO ARIANAK JAN: kaka jan we can use everything and eveyrthing yak roz kar meyaya!


men r like old stuff, meree da koj garage mendazeshan aga kar amad khob aga namad amonja baneshan yak roz baz kar metan lolz:D

baaz ham atleast yak roz kaar metem ...
have u ever looked back at what u women are ? if not scroll up and re read it .. :rant: lol

Vida
07-11-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Saahel
baaz ham atleast yak roz kaar metem ...
have u ever looked back at what u women are ? if not scroll up and re read it .. :rant: lol
qandolak khoda tomato nasaz sahee gape beshanaw, u guys eqa megeen ka toba but aga ma namebodeem shuma ham namebodeen :proud:



zyd khodat zard sorkh nako :rant:

Sepehr
07-11-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by Vida
qandolak khoda tomato nasaz sahee gape beshanaw, u guys eqa megeen ka toba but aga ma namebodeem shuma ham namebodeen :proud:

zyd khodat zard sorkh nako :rant:

point !!
chi ajab vida jan baad az sala yak gap hooshyari zadi .. ;) hehe tell me .. ki baret eera yaad dada bood ?
:lol: :hehe:

Vida
07-12-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
point !!
chi ajab vida jan baad az sala yak gap hooshyari zadi .. ;) hehe tell me .. ki baret eera yaad dada bood ?
:lol: :hehe:

kadee yake ka azesh 1 in the morning bod gape zada bodom ;) amoo barem goft lolz :hehe:

Vida
07-12-2005, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
point !!
chi ajab vida jan baad az sala yak gap hooshyari zadi .. ;) hehe tell me .. ki baret eera yaad dada bood ?
:lol: :hehe:

kadee yake ka azesh 1 in the morning bod gape zada bodom ;) amoo barem goft lolz :hehe:

Mariamjaan
08-15-2005, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Vida
Sallam ba hama, this is mostly for all guys but especially for some Guys ka zydddddd laaaf mezanan lolz

they know themselves :lolz:

Men are like

Placements : They only show up when is food on the table.

Mascara: They usually run at the first sign of emotion.

Bike Hamlets : Handy in an emergency, but otherwise they just look silly :lol:

Government Bonds : They take so long to mature :lol:

Copier: You need them for reproducing, but thatís about it.

Lava Lamp: Fun to look at, but all not that bright.

Bank Account : Without a lot of money, they donít generate much interest :)

High heels : They are easy to walk on, once you get the hang of it :lol:

Curling Iron : They are always hot, and they are always on your hair.

Hand Guns : Keep on out long enough, and you are going
to want to shoot it.



Have fun all :):P :lol: :D

Vida jaan
U go girl I cant stop Laughing...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vida
08-16-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Mariamjaan
Vida jaan
U go girl I cant stop Laughing...:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


normal ppl laugh but some ppl DONT like our great great (az taraf akher) kaka arianak jan lolz:lol: :D

Mariamjaan
08-16-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Vida
normal ppl laugh but some ppl DONT like our great great (az taraf akher) kaka arianak jan lolz:lol: :D
well I dont think that should effect him at all cuz we are talking about MEN not BOYS lolz:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

Sepehr
08-17-2005, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by Vida
normal ppl laugh but some ppl DONT like our great great (az taraf akher) kaka arianak jan lolz:lol: :D

chand roz naboodi nafas araam mikashidom... but ena balaaaye jaan ma baaz amad .. :rolleyes :shy: :hehe:

;) hey welcome :luv: :shy: misssed u noooooooooooooot :P

Sepehr
08-17-2005, 02:06 AM
Originally posted by Mariamjaan
well I dont think that should effect him at all cuz we are talking about MEN not BOYS lolz:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

paaagal ... :bleh: :shy:

Nasha
08-17-2005, 02:54 AM
Men are like

Toilets, yaa taken yaa totally gross

Milk, once you let them wait they get sour

Sepehr
08-17-2005, 03:20 AM
women ..are like house kept birds... u dont feed them they die ... :D

Nasha
08-17-2005, 03:31 AM
u mean MEN r like that, aakher aashpazi ki mekona zan ya shoy? well dont forget we're Afghans:lol:

Sepehr
08-17-2005, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by RaaZ-e-Khamoshi
u mean MEN r like that, aakher aashpazi ki mekona zan ya shoy? well dont forget we're Afghans:lol:

well ... we are afghans but still in some parts of the world ... it is men bechara who do their aaashpazi ..and zana qaraar shishten order metan ... damn those men ... :crazy:

Nasha
08-17-2005, 03:43 AM
yaya sure...there's no country like that...maybe in Aarianistan

Sepehr
08-17-2005, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by RaaZ-e-Khamoshi
yaya sure...there's no country like that...maybe in Aarianistan

I was talking about our afghans .. there are several familes living out there in which husbands do the cooking ... :P


Aarianistan :luv: dont dare to mention its name again :shy: :luv:

Nasha
08-17-2005, 03:55 AM
Sadqe Aarianistan...agar kas mekhaya da yak jaay bikhi unromantic bera, bera Aarianistan lol am not talking about Afghanistan:lol:

Sepehr
08-17-2005, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by RaaZ-e-Khamoshi
Sadqe Aarianistan...agar kas mekhaya da yak jaay bikhi unromantic bera, bera Aarianistan lol am not talking about Afghanistan:lol:

haife Aarianistan ke tu sadqesh sshavi ..erggg ... :crazy:
she just said the vice versa of what it really is out here in Aarianistan :shy: lol

btw .. if someone wants to get bored..add Raaz........ in their msn .. :lol: :D

Nasha
08-17-2005, 04:00 AM
Ok ur blocked n deleted from now:P

Sepehr
08-17-2005, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by RaaZ-e-Khamoshi
Ok ur blocked n deleted from now:P

ma lucky day I guess ... :lol: :hehe:

Nasha
08-17-2005, 04:05 AM
yep bye bye...

Sepehr
08-17-2005, 04:11 AM
Originally posted by RaaZ-e-Khamoshi
yep bye bye...

do take care ... :lol: ;)

Nasha
08-17-2005, 04:14 AM
khordi?:lol: :nerd:

Sepehr
08-17-2005, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by RaaZ-e-Khamoshi
khordi?:lol: :nerd:

yeah,,,enale nafas rahat mekashom .. begham shodom az destet ... :lol: :D

Nasha
08-17-2005, 08:55 AM
Amu yak daqa gak ke block kademet cheqa kaif kad...:D :D :D

Vida
08-17-2005, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by Aarian
haife Aarianistan ke tu sadqesh sshavi ..erggg ... :crazy:
she just said the vice versa of what it really is out here in Aarianistan :shy: lol

btw .. if someone wants to get bored..add Raaz........ in their msn .. :lol: :D


i disagree cause she is RIGHT and btw who said she is boring :rant: oh bacha az dile khod amade?:hehe::o

Vida
08-17-2005, 10:15 AM
Man r like chai SABZ arqadar deer banan talkh shoda meran lolz:D

*Mahtaab-e-Eshq*
08-17-2005, 10:26 AM
Vida jan megom wow chi yak mesale dadi;) :)

Vida
08-17-2005, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Jasmin
Vida jan megom wow chi yak mesale dadi;) :)


:D rast megom nee and this mesal ba kaka arianak jan zyd shabahat dara ;):hehe:

*Mahtaab-e-Eshq*
08-17-2005, 10:41 AM
Ma ham guftom besyar yak mesale khub:D :shy:

Vida
08-17-2005, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Jasmin
Ma ham guftom besyar yak mesale khub:D :shy:


bash yakee dega bogoyom baree women, az destee ka women shereen astan they r just like internet, once u r with them u wont be able to get away from them forever instead u wish to be with them every min :yes:

Mariamjaan
08-17-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Vida
:D rast megom nee and this mesal ba kaka arianak jan zyd shabahat dara ;):hehe:

I soooo want to comment on this but then hes gonna b :( and emotional and make me feel guilty.

Vida
08-17-2005, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Mariamjaan
I soooo want to comment on this but then hes gonna b :( and emotional and make me feel guilty.


dont worry about him
he is fine yagon bar naaz mekona and dil jam comment boko :)

Mariamjaan
08-17-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Vida
dont worry about him
he is fine yagon bar naaz mekona and dil jam comment boko :)

Nai gumish ko mara da balaa natay.......

Vida
08-17-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Mariamjaan
Nai gumish ko mara da balaa natay.......

dont worry i will be on ur side i will back u up cause its easy to be the opposition with kaka Arianak jan :) so feel free and arche ba dil dare bogoo :)

Sepehr
08-18-2005, 01:29 AM
Originally posted by Vida
i disagree cause she is RIGHT and btw who said she is boring :rant: oh bacha az dile khod amade?:hehe::o
u disagree ??? so go ahead who cares for u ... :lol: :P

Sepehr
08-18-2005, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Vida
dont worry i will be on ur side i will back u up cause its easy to be the opposition with kaka Arianak jan :) so feel free and arche ba dil dare bogoo :)
hehe ... vido .. they dont know me as u do ... so kamake az ma metarsan ... lol that is why they shiver abit before commenting anything about me;) lol ... :proud: but ena balaye jaane ma tu pas paida shodi dega ... enale kolagira alay ma mekhezani .. :( :cry:

BUT WORRY NOT CAUSE FOR ME, CHI YAK NAFAR BASHA CHI 10 NAFAR ..... az ma kho gorekhtan ast ... :shy: :D :lol: :lol:

Sepehr
08-18-2005, 01:44 AM
Women are like a radio ... the talk non stop but never get to hear anything ..... :rolleyes :D

Mariamjaan
08-18-2005, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Aarian
hehe ... vido .. they dont know me as u do ... so kamake az ma metarsan ... lol that is why they shiver abit before commenting anything about me;) lol ... :proud: but ena balaye jaane ma tu pas paida shodi dega ... enale kolagira alay ma mekhezani .. :( :cry:

BUT WORRY NOT CAUSE FOR ME, CHI YAK NAFAR BASHA CHI 10 NAFAR ..... az ma kho gorekhtan ast ... :shy: :D :lol: :lol:

Khooooo Khai Arian jaan ...khyaal e tu ki ma az tarz kateet hamdardee daarum...:eyeb: boro dega az mao to khalaassssss!!!!!!:bicycle:

Vida
08-18-2005, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Aarian
u disagree ??? so go ahead who cares for u ... :lol: :P


toba hech heteram kalan ha da eh zamana namanda :no:


NOCH NOCH for u arianak jan plez kameee ehteram yaad bege ;)

khaira yak dana peran az khodat karda zydatar kohna kardem :no:

Vida
08-18-2005, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Aarian
hehe ... vido .. they dont know me as u do ... so kamake az ma metarsan ... lol that is why they shiver abit before commenting anything about me;) lol ... :proud: but ena balaye jaane ma tu pas paida shodi dega ... enale kolagira alay ma mekhezani .. :( :cry:

BUT WORRY NOT CAUSE FOR ME, CHI YAK NAFAR BASHA CHI 10 NAFAR ..... az ma kho gorekhtan ast ... :shy: :D :lol: :lol:


kho dega khaira i will tell them how u r baz they wont get scared of ur either :yes:

ma balayee jane khodat? :o what get a life qandem khodat balayee janee ma astee :hehe: yak wazefah moshkel barem dadee ka hech khalasee nadara:rolleyes :shy:

yeah khodat ka nagrezee khai kee begreza, gofta kharije ha LOSER :hehe:



jk:shy:

Mariamjaan
08-18-2005, 07:50 AM
Originally posted by Aarian
Women are like a radio ... the talk non stop but never get to hear anything ..... :rolleyes :D

I know I shouldnt ...but this is very true 4 some women though!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vida
08-18-2005, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Mariamjaan
Khooooo Khai Arian jaan ...khyaal e tu ki ma az tarz kateet hamdardee daarum...:eyeb: boro dega az mao to khalaassssss!!!!!!:bicycle:



WOWOOWowowoowwoow


gapee khodeee arianak balayee jane khodesh shod :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup: :lol::heheh:

Vida
08-18-2005, 07:55 AM
man r like lobya sakht harqadar bokhar bete shan hanoz ham dil sang sakht daran :rolleyes :D :hehe:

Mariamjaan
08-18-2005, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Vida
man r like lobya sakht harqadar bokhar bete shan hanoz ham dil sang sakht daran :rolleyes :D :hehe:


HAHAHAHAHAHA Good one :good: :good: :good: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Vida jaan!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Vida
08-18-2005, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Mariamjaan
HAHAHAHAHAHA Good one :good: :good: :good: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Vida jaan!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: ma megom elahhee arianak zere degeta begera, amtoo zerak berenjem az destee to arianak gerefta shod ka toba :(

kho walah ga kho aga banomet :rant:

mariam jan baz poshtee azee ra mekonee ha :shy:

Mariamjaan
08-18-2005, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by Vida
ma megom elahhee arianak zere degeta begera, amtoo zerak berenjem az destee to arianak gerefta shod ka toba :(

kho walah ga kho aga banomet :rant:

mariam jan baz poshtee azee ra mekonee ha :shy:
Nai hes on his own dega!!!!!!!!!

hehe ... vido .. they dont know me as u do ... so kamake az ma metarsan ... lol that is why they shiver abit before commenting anything about me lol ... but ena balaye jaane ma tu pas paida shodi dega ... enale kolagira alay ma mekhezani ..

BUT WORRY NOT CAUSE FOR ME, CHI YAK NAFAR BASHA CHI 10 NAFAR ..... az ma kho gorekhtan ast ...

az khater ameeeeeeee jawabish!!!! :bang: :bang: :fish: :fish: :chair: A mao ariank khalaas JOOT!!!!!!!! JOOT!!!!!:P

Sepehr
08-18-2005, 10:30 AM
hmmm... chalo sab mujh se joot kar lo .. waise bhi akele pan kaa koyee aur maza hain ;) :shy:

SILENCE IS THE TRUE FRIEND WHiCH NEVET BETRAYS :shy: :cry: !

Mariamjaan
08-18-2005, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by Aarian
hmmm... chalo sab mujh se joot kar lo .. waise bhi akele pan kaa koyee aur maza hain ;) :shy:

SILENCE IS THE TRUE FRIEND WHiCH NEVET BETRAYS :shy: :cry: !

ghalatee ta kho faameedee dega!!!! :rolleyes Ya nay?

Sepehr
08-18-2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by Vida
ma megom elahhee arianak zere degeta begera, amtoo zerak berenjem az destee to arianak gerefta shod ka toba :(

kho walah ga kho aga banomet :rant:

mariam jan baz poshtee azee ra mekonee ha :shy:

:D :D lol
dega ham hameto gapa bezan ba Aarianak ... didi cheto khoda jazaayeta daad ... :lol:

Sepehr
08-18-2005, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Mariamjaan
ghalatee ta kho faameedee dega!!!! :rolleyes Ya nay?
which ghalateee ?

btw , maro jan stick with ur khowar khondagakaa ... I guess ma va tu jor namyaayem :shy: ...
I will try to handle all alone ... if not then Roses jani is there to back up me :shy: hai na Roses ? ;) lol

Vida
08-18-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Mariamjaan
Nai hes on his own dega!!!!!!!!!


az khater ameeeeeeee jawabish!!!! :bang: :bang: :fish: :fish: :chair: A mao ariank khalaas JOOT!!!!!!!! JOOT!!!!!:P


ahahahhahahahahha i knew it :lol: :D :bleh: :D

Vida
08-18-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
hmmm... chalo sab mujh se joot kar lo .. waise bhi akele pan kaa koyee aur maza hain ;) :shy:

SILENCE IS THE TRUE FRIEND WHiCH NEVET BETRAYS :shy: :cry: !



GOD i dont understand y does ppl copy others ?:rolleyes :hehe: go get ur own weee:rolleyes :D :P

Vida
08-18-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
:D :D lol
dega ham hameto gapa bezan ba Aarianak ... didi cheto khoda jazaayeta daad ... :lol:


boro qawara emroz kho nashod dega dafa online shawee baz ma mefamom ka kadet chee kar konom :rant: :? :P QAWARA JAN:rant:

Vida
08-18-2005, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
which ghalateee ?

btw , maro jan stick with ur khowar khondagakaa ... I guess ma va tu jor namyaayem :shy: ...
I will try to handle all alone ... if not then Roses jani is there to back up me :shy: hai na Roses ? ;) lol



lolz qandolak dont be over confident cause ROSES jan is a girl too ok :yes:

and qand u can NEVER handle us ok we will handle u easily not even all of us but only one of us cause u guys r easy to handle hard to understand :yes:

Sepehr
08-18-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Vida
GOD i dont understand y does ppl copy others ?:rolleyes :hehe: go get ur own weee:rolleyes :D :P

I lub u .. that is why am copying u .. ;) :shy: Sshhh now :shy: hehe

Sepehr
08-18-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Vida
boro qawara emroz kho nashod dega dafa online shawee baz ma mefamom ka kadet chee kar konom :rant: :? :P QAWARA JAN:rant:

hai hai hai ... :bleh:
am at ur service .. anytime ... :bleh:

Sepehr
08-18-2005, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by Vida
lolz qandolak dont be over confident cause ROSES jan is a girl too ok :yes:

and qand u can NEVER handle us ok we will handle u easily not even all of us but only one of us cause u guys r easy to handle hard to understand :yes:

just wait and see ke whose side will ROSES give ;) lol :bleh:

Vida
08-19-2005, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
I lub u .. that is why am copying u .. ;) :shy: Sshhh now :shy: hehe


btw iam glad ka dozd sar khod par dara lolz


besides alee kho zyd copy nako ka baz copy cat (cut) meshee lolz

Vida
08-19-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
hai hai hai ... :bleh:
am at ur service .. anytime ... :bleh:


enaj chee konom emroz yak gape mezanom i have to wait till tomorrow ka baz jawab betee come online ka khob saheee aqeta botom :hehe::rant: :D :P

Vida
08-19-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
just wait and see ke whose side will ROSES give ;) lol :bleh:


Obviously urs but i have heard that MAN dont rely on others but themselves now here iam confused with ur words :hehe:

Sepehr
08-20-2005, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Vida
enaj chee konom emroz yak gape mezanom i have to wait till tomorrow ka baz jawab betee come online ka khob saheee aqeta botom :hehe::rant: :D :P am online daily ... but darakaye tu nest ... :shy: and yeah az tarafe shaw tanha friday amada metanom khalas ... so majboor o mokalaf hasti ke wait koni :bleh: lol !

Sepehr
08-20-2005, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by Vida
Obviously urs but i have heard that MAN dont rely on others but themselves now here iam confused with ur words :hehe:
I am a young , cute , handsome boy ... har wakht aroosi kadom baaz man meshom ... :shy: :shy: :shy:



















aww am so innocent na ? :lol: :D lol

Vida
08-20-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
am online daily ... but darakaye tu nest ... :shy: and yeah az tarafe shaw tanha friday amada metanom khalas ... so majboor o mokalaf hasti ke wait koni :bleh: lol !



bayad chura? boro qandem somone janet bogo ka montazeret basha:rolleyes

Vida
08-20-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
I am a young , cute , handsome boy ... har wakht aroosi kadom baaz man meshom ... :shy: :shy: :shy:



















aww am so innocent na ? :lol: :D lol

yes right watever!!!!!!!!!!


innocent?:D :P :hehe:

Sepehr
08-21-2005, 02:59 AM
Originally posted by Vida
bayad chura? boro qandem somone janet bogo ka montazeret basha:rolleyes
aww dont remind me of her .. bechara taa nesfaay shaw montazerom mebasha har dafa .. and I feel so bad for that :shy: :shy: :bleh:
and ek tum ho ke etna nakhre kar rahe hon :( lol ;)

Sepehr
08-21-2005, 03:06 AM
Originally posted by Vida
yes right watever!!!!!!!!!!


innocent?:D :P :hehe:

yeah innocent .... :rolleyes
chera ? ? by those emoticons u wanted to say that am not innocent :( lol
sail ko cheqa bache aajez hastom .. ba hech kas kar nadarom ... sirf apne kaam se kaam rakta hoon ..doesnt it show my innocence ? :shy:

Roses
08-21-2005, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
just wait and see ke whose side will ROSES give ;) lol :bleh:

:-) Aarian don't make me say it...you already know my answer:tongue:

Roses
08-21-2005, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
yeah innocent .... :rolleyes
chera ? ? by those emoticons u wanted to say that am not innocent :( lol
sail ko cheqa bache aajez hastom .. ba hech kas kar nadarom ... sirf apne kaam se kaam rakta hoon ..doesnt it show my innocence ? :shy:

:hehe: khuda nakona..ba haich chaize kaar nadari..faqat yak mardom hazari raa yaad dari khalase:lol: :naughty: :shy:

Vida
08-22-2005, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
aww dont remind me of her .. bechara taa nesfaay shaw montazerom mebasha har dafa .. and I feel so bad for that :shy: :shy: :bleh:
and ek tum ho ke etna nakhre kar rahe hon :( lol ;)

hello wake up qandem, after all she is ur SOMEONE ok and iam not. besides aga ameqa ham nakona khai dega chee kona? she has too or else there is no difference between me and her :hehe:



wasa ham nakhree nahi kartee. ham jasa hain wasa hain. hami apnee oqat ka pata hain :yes:


someone jan zyd nakhra karda ka ale harche ra nakhra feker mekone lolz:D :lol:

Vida
08-22-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
yeah innocent .... :rolleyes
chera ? ? by those emoticons u wanted to say that am not innocent :( lol
sail ko cheqa bache aajez hastom .. ba hech kas kar nadarom ... sirf apne kaam se kaam rakta hoon ..doesnt it show my innocence ? :shy:


qandolak i know how inoccent u r ok no need to safayee and lies lolz :hehe: and not only but everyone else knows that too :yes:


some times i think khuda medana someone jan ra cheqa badesh meyaya ma ka eqa kade khodat jang mekonom and talk to much to u like this:rolleyes hopefully she doesnt mind and i am sure she is not here either so its ok :hehe::D

Sepehr
08-23-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Vida
qandolak i know how inoccent u r ok no need to safayee and lies lolz :hehe: and not only but everyone else knows that too :yes:


some times i think khuda medana someone jan ra cheqa badesh meyaya ma ka eqa kade khodat jang mekonom and talk to much to u like this:rolleyes hopefully she doesnt mind and i am sure she is not here either so its ok :hehe::D

yes everyone knows about my innocence...no doubt about that !! khala jealous :bleh:

hehe .. dont worry about my someone .. she is a sweetheart and will never mind these choti choti baatein ;) so u dont worry :shy: and even if she minds them ..then MAIN HOON NA ;) !! :bleh:

Vida
08-24-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
yes everyone knows about my innocence...no doubt about that !! khala jealous :bleh:

hehe .. dont worry about my someone .. she is a sweetheart and will never mind these choti choti baatein ;) so u dont worry :shy: and even if she minds them ..then MAIN HOON NA ;) !! :bleh:

nahii per bee hamee dar lagta hain ka onkoo bora na lageee :shy:

Sepehr
08-25-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Vida
nahii per bee hamee dar lagta hain ka onkoo bora na lageee :shy:
jab hame aapki ye sab baaten bori nahin lagti .. tu on ko bhi nahi lagegi .. ;) :shy:

Vida
08-26-2005, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by Aarian
jab hame aapki ye sab baaten bori nahin lagti .. tu on ko bhi nahi lagegi .. ;) :shy:


Apke baat kuch aur hain or unka kuch aur, ham onhee achee tarha see jantee tak nahi :shy: esee leya kah rahee tee:shy:


wo be nahi chahtee ham onko janlee:rolleyes :shy:

Sepehr
08-27-2005, 06:33 AM
Originally posted by Vida
Apke baat kuch aur hain or unka kuch aur, ham onhee achee tarha see jantee tak nahi :shy: esee leya kah rahee tee:shy:


wo be nahi chahtee ham onko janlee:rolleyes :shy:
u know what ... she says ke tum nahi chahte ke wo tumhe jaan le and u are saying the vice versa .. I guess yahaa pe kuch ghalat fehmi howee hain .. but u dont fear , cause moi is here :lol: :proud:

Vida
08-27-2005, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Aarian
u know what ... she says ke tum nahi chahte ke wo tumhe jaan le and u are saying the vice versa .. I guess yahaa pe kuch ghalat fehmi howee hain .. but u dont fear , cause moi is here :lol: :proud:

I dont know whats going on neither do i understand y wouldnt i want her to know me. I think every one in here knows me and whatever they have asked to wanted to know i have answered them. But anyways if still she thinks so i have no problem answering or talking to her either msn or pm either ways she feels ok with :)

Sepehr
08-28-2005, 01:57 AM
Originally posted by Vida
I dont know whats going on neither do i understand y wouldnt i want her to know me. I think every one in here knows me and whatever they have asked to wanted to know i have answered them. But anyways if still she thinks so i have no problem answering or talking to her either msn or pm either ways she feels ok with :)
Ssssh wait ... :shy: ;)

Vida
08-29-2005, 03:03 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
Ssssh wait ... :shy: ;)


chee wait?