PDA

View Full Version : Wife jokes

Sepehr
07-19-2005, 02:55 AM
A man has 6 children and is very proud of his achievement He is so proud of

himself that he starts calling his wife Mother of Six in spite of her objections

One night they go to a party... The man decides that it's time to go home and

wants to find out if his wife is ready to leave as well He shouts at the top of his

voice in front of everybody Shall we go home Mother of Six ? ....His wife

irritated by her husbands lack of discretion shouts back... Yes anytime you're

ready Father of Four.

===================================

A wife went to the police station with her next-door neighbor to report that her

husband was missing....The policeman asked for a description

She said He's 35 years old 6 foot 4 had dark eyes dark wavy hair an athletic

build weighs 185 pounds is soft-spoken and is good to the children

The next-door neighbor protested....heyyy Your husband is 5 foot 2 inches

chubby bald has a big mouth allways yelling and is mean to your

children The wife replied .....Yes true but who wants HIM back ?

Sepehr
07-19-2005, 03:02 AM
My wife and I have the secret to making a marriage last. Two times a week, we go to a nice restaurant, a little wine, good food... She goes Tuesdays, I go Fridays.

Someone stole all my credit cards, but I won't be reporting it. The thief spends less than my wife did.

I take my wife everywhere, but she keeps finding her way back.

I asked my wife, "Where do you want to go for our anniversary?" She said, "Somewhere I have never been!" I told her, "How about the kitchen?"

We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.

My wife will buy anything marked down. Last year she bought an escalator.

All my wife does is shop - once she was sick for a week, and three stores went under.

She has an electric blender, electric toaster, electric bread maker. Then she said "There are too many gadgets, and no place to sit down!" So what did I do? Bought her an electric chair.

My wife loves to shop at Bloomingdale's. I bring her mail there twice a week.

My wife and I went back to the hotel where we spent our wedding night. Only this time, "I" stayed in the bathroom and cried.

My wife drives the wrong way on a one way street. The cop pulled her over and asked, "Where are you going?" My wife said, "I must be late, everyone is all coming back!"

My wife told me the car wasn't running well, there was water in the carburetor. I asked where the car was, and she told me it was in the lake.

My wife and I went to a hotel where we got a waterbed. My wife called it the Dead Sea.

My wife is on a new diet. Coconuts and bananas. She hasn't lost weight, but can she climb a tree!

She was at the beauty shop for two hours. That was only for the estimate.

She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.

She ran after the garbage truck, yelling, "Am I too late for the garbage?" Following her down the street I yelled, "No, jump in!" :D

Vida
07-19-2005, 11:04 AM
Arianak jan az deste ka sar mardom khandee aleee zawqee khodat ha kohna shoda. THESE R ALLL OLD!!!!!!!!!!

Read them whileeeeee ago :P :P

if u have something new post or else poshtee post kadan ela ko tarashak ko lolzzzz:D :lol:

Sepehr
07-20-2005, 12:15 AM
I knew it is old ..but still gambled and posted it ...goftom shayad degara nakhanda bashan... :shy: I care for alll... :P not only one or two members... :bleh: lol

Roses
07-20-2005, 11:52 PM
haven't read them yet...only if someone lets me to read them :shy: loll

Sepehr
07-21-2005, 04:19 AM
Originally posted by Roses
haven't read them yet...only if someone lets me to read them :shy: loll :rolleyes :? :huh1:

Vida
07-21-2005, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by Aarian
I knew it is old ..but still gambled and posted it ...goftom shayad degara nakhanda bashan... :shy: I care for alll... :P not only one or two members... :bleh: lol

y dont u say the same thing to urself when u see someone posts something thats is old ONLY FOR U but not others?

alee ka ba khodet merasa etoo megee baz sar dega gape mezabee TOO BAD:no:

Roses
07-21-2005, 09:29 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
:rolleyes :? :huh1:

what? I am always not allowed to spend time in here:shy: if i do, i am drugged, scolded (by someone)..and dega toba toba:cry: lolz:rolleyes

Sepehr
07-28-2005, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Roses
what? I am always not allowed to spend time in here:shy: if i do, i am drugged, scolded (by someone)..and dega toba toba:cry: lolz:rolleyes

har ki ast hamooo someone ..besyaar khoob adam maloom mesha ... u shouldnt spend time in forums ... jaye kalanast inja ... :P and it is not good for u either !!! :bleh: lol :hehe: