PDA

View Full Version : 21+ (reader discretion advised)

Baktash
08-10-2005, 09:09 PM
Bob goes into the public restroom and sees this guy standing
next to the urinal. The guy has no arms. As Bob's standing
there, taking care of business, he wonders to himself how the
poor wretch is going to take a leak.

Bob finishes and starts to leave when the man asks Bob to help
him out. Being a kind soul, Bob says, "Ah, OK, sure, I'll help
you." The man asks, "Can you unzip my zipper?" Bob says, "OK."
Then the man says, "Can you pull it out for me?" Bob replies,
"Uh, yeah, OK." Bob pulls it out and it has all kinds of mold
and red bumps, with hair clumps, rashes, moles, scabs, scars,
and reeks something awful. Then the guy asks Bob to point it for
him, and Bob points for him. Bob then shakes it, puts it back in
and zips it up. The guy tells Bob, "Thanks, man, I really
appreciate it." Bob says, "No problem, but what the hell's wrong
with your penis?" The guy pulls his arms out of his shirt and
says, "I don't know, but I ain't touching it."

Saeed
08-11-2005, 01:54 AM
Were 18+ or 21+ jokes allowed under the taliban regime? :unsure:

Reason I ask btw is me noticing that you are the only fella that posts of that nature.

On a side note, I'll like to thank ya m8 for putting the warnings on the titles making my work easier saving me time of many deletions ;) At least there is a sense of gentleman in ya that is considerate unlike some other idiots that do come across now and then.

Mariamjaan
08-11-2005, 06:02 AM
:P :P :P Nasty.... but good one ;)

afghani_fikr
08-11-2005, 09:21 AM
i just want to know where is the administrator of this forum right now? drinking tea or what, this is off limit, i dont find it funny neither of a joke, plzy in the future no more of this kind of joke in public forum specially afghan forums, this kind of jokes is good to say in between friend when you walk or talk, but this is not a appropriate place at all, same with the other one the wedding night onces

Baktash
08-11-2005, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by afghani_fikr
i just want to know where is the administrator of this forum right now? drinking tea or what, this is off limit, i dont find it funny neither of a joke, plzy in the future no more of this kind of joke in public forum specially afghan forums, this kind of jokes is good to say in between friend when you walk or talk, but this is not a appropriate place at all, same with the other one the wedding night onces

it is just a joke. there is a warning on the title. Dont read if you are not ok with it.

afghani_fikr
08-11-2005, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Baktash
it is just a joke. there is a warning on the title. Dont read if you are not ok with it. even if a 12 years old kid visite this site, after reading its; for 22 years old people, you think he wont' read it, plus read it once again your joke, you used a very bad word on it, the name of male organ, you think its; ok? even if it;s a joke, there is lots of girls in this site who come in this section, so think about it once before you poste it, and if you are like this unresponsable of your words, no need to go to the islamic section and talking about Islam, joke is a joke i know, but it have limits, at least a certain limit

Baktash
08-11-2005, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by afghani_fikr
even if a 12 years old kid visite this site, after reading its; for 22 years old people, you think he wont' read it, plus read it once again your joke, you used a very bad word on it, the name of male organ, you think its; ok? even if it;s a joke, there is lots of girls in this site who come in this section, so think about it once before you poste it, and if you are like this unresponsable of your words, no need to go to the islamic section and talking about Islam, joke is a joke i know, but it have limits, at least a certain limit

well, if someone who is not ok with it and reads it despite the wrong, then obviously he or she is a crooked person.

Mentioning the name of male organ in a joke that has a warning on it is not something big.

no need to go to islamic section? what Islam has to do with it?
In the Quran, Sperm is mentioned several times. There are even references on how to make love with your spouse. So because of that we shouldnt read the Quran?

Mariamjaan
08-11-2005, 11:58 AM
Ok u 2 :chup: no more :bang: :chair:

Whats done is done now just let it go ..no need for arguments.
It is just a joke and its not the end of the world:rolleyes
Iam pretty sure there are more important things to argue about then this.

afghani_fikr
08-11-2005, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Baktash
well, if someone who is not ok with it and reads it despite the wrong, then obviously he or she is a crooked person.

Mentioning the name of male organ in a joke that has a warning on it is not something big.

no need to go to islamic section? what Islam has to do with it?
In the Quran, Sperm is mentioned several times. There are even references on how to make love with your spouse. So because of that we shouldnt read the Quran? well i just said what i think of it, i am sure it is an impolite jokes even though its; a joke, as i said when you go out with your friend you could tell them all kind of nasty jokes no problem, but didn't you find any other jokes that you posted this nasty jokes, are you that desperate to tell jokes?

in the Quran those thing is mention for the sake of teaching knowledge, what about your jokes? anything beneficials on it? sp no need to poste this kind of jokes in the future plz, even if you write the warning for 77 years old people