PDA

View Full Version : first night following the wedding (21+) reader discretion is advised

Baktash
08-10-2005, 09:54 PM
a very simple village guy who had recently came to a city got married to this city girl. he didnt know anything about sex and didnt know that he is supposed to do something with his wife on the first night. so The first night following their wedding the wife took the husband to the specially decorated bedroom. The husband said, "honey please drop down all the curtains". The wife quickly did that and said, "what else dear?". The guy said, "oh yea lock the door so no one creates any disturbance". His wife passionatly said, "ok dear, done!. What else?" The guy said, "turn on the VCR and TV please." At this point the wife was like "ooh lala you've got a movie too". "what else should i do my honey", whispered the wife in the guy's ear. The guy said, "now put this cartoon movie in the VCR and turn off the lights cuz i like to watch cartoon movies when it is dark.":)

Mariamjaan
08-11-2005, 05:59 AM
lolzzz..... :D :D

bibi_shereeni
08-11-2005, 10:49 AM
did you make that up yourself?.... i didn't find it nasty or anything either.:rolleyes