PDA

View Full Version : Girls Vs. Boys



suraya
08-16-2005, 05:46 PM
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/4936/gurl6ba.jpg

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/8320/boy2kp.jpg

Roses
08-16-2005, 10:32 PM
Girlz rock:punk: :smart:

nice one qandol!

Sepehr
08-17-2005, 02:55 AM
nice ...thanks for sharing :shy: :shy:

*Mahtaab-e-Eshq*
08-17-2005, 04:55 AM
great thnx for sharing janiii;)

Mariamjaan
08-17-2005, 05:32 AM
Besyaar khoobish!!!!!;)

suraya
08-17-2005, 08:33 AM
You are all welcome and thank youuuu.

Btw girls are the best and they rock the worlllllllldddddddd.:cool:

Vida
08-17-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by suraya
You are all welcome and thank youuuu.

Btw girls are the best and they rock the worlllllllldddddddd.:cool:



woow that was cool and truee and THANKS for sharing, obviously girls rock :yes: ALWAYS unlike guys :hehe:

Roses
08-18-2005, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by suraya
You are all welcome and thank youuuu.

Btw girls are the best and they rock the worlllllllldddddddd.:cool:

No doubtss!! :love:

Sepehr
08-18-2005, 02:49 AM
becharagaka cheqa khosh bawar hastan .. noch noch .... :rolleyes

Vida
08-18-2005, 07:57 AM
Originally posted by Aarian
becharagaka cheqa khosh bawar hastan .. noch noch .... :rolleyes

khosh bawar kas nest they r ALLL true, if u cant face the truth gape nazan :P :D ;) :naughty:

Mariamjaan
08-18-2005, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by Vida
khosh bawar kas nest they r ALLL true, if u cant face the truth gape nazan :P :D ;) :naughty:

Ya!!!!! dega gap e vida Jaan a goosh ko!!!!!:P :P Harchee as dilet nago !!:P :P :P

suraya
08-18-2005, 08:24 AM
now girls the truth hurts. ISn't that right? lol:hehe:

Vida
08-18-2005, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Mariamjaan
Ya!!!!! dega gap e vida Jaan a goosh ko!!!!!:P :P Harchee as dilet nago !!:P :P :P

:thumbsup:

Vida
08-18-2005, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by suraya
now girls the truth hurts. ISn't that right? lol:hehe:


EXACTLY!!!! alee kaka pot shoda nameyaya :hehe:

Sepehr
08-18-2005, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Vida
EXACTLY!!!! alee kaka pot shoda nameyaya :hehe:

amadom .... monta age mifahmidom ba amadan ma tu miri ..hech namyamadom ... !!! :|

Sepehr
08-18-2005, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by suraya
now girls the truth hurts. ISn't that right? lol:hehe:

there are some other things too which can hurt u way more than a truth does ... ! :(

Sepehr
08-18-2005, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by Mariamjaan
Ya!!!!! dega gap e vida Jaan a goosh ko!!!!!:P :P Harchee as dilet nago !!:P :P :P

sail ko mariam jan ... az hami roze avale ke vida jan amad .. u starting giving her side.... u proved to me that all girls are the same .. Bewafa !!! :( :( :cry: !!

Mariamjaan
08-18-2005, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by Aarian
sail ko mariam jan ... az hami roze avale ke vida jan amad .. u starting giving her side.... u proved to me that all girls are the same .. Bewafa !!! :( :( :cry: !!

Az khaater e ki the posting dega chee naboot ki nagufti!!!!!

:( :( :( :cry: :cry:

Mariamjaan
08-18-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Mariamjaan
Az khaater e ki the posting dega chee naboot ki nagufti!!!!!

:( :( :( :cry: :cry:

Dil e ma bekhee shekistaandeeeeeeeeee:( :(

suraya
08-18-2005, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Aarian
there are some other things too which can hurt u way more than a truth does ... ! :(

really like what?:D

Sepehr
08-18-2005, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by suraya
really like what?:D
like ... hmm forget it .. will tell ya some other time ;) :) !

Vida
08-18-2005, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
amadom .... monta age mifahmidom ba amadan ma tu miri ..hech namyamadom ... !!! :|


mebakhshe i had to go agar ne nameraftom :(

Vida
08-18-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
sail ko mariam jan ... az hami roze avale ke vida jan amad .. u starting giving her side.... u proved to me that all girls are the same .. Bewafa !!! :( :( :cry: !!

alee chura zoret meta? qandem we r not bewafa but we take the side which has been filled with truth ONLY, but if someone with *his* sweet words tries to lead us to a wrong path way then we realise it quickly and change sides :yes:

Vida
08-18-2005, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by suraya
really like what?:D


like arianak jan's face ka bebenee dilet meshkena lolz:hehe:

Sepehr
08-18-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Vida
mebakhshe i had to go agar ne nameraftom :(
chalo es baar bhi maaf kardiya ;) lol

btw, it was so urgent ke hatta gofta natanesti where are u going ... .:rolleyes :peace:

Sepehr
08-18-2005, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Vida
alee chura zoret meta? qandem we r not bewafa but we take the side which has been filled with truth ONLY, but if someone with *his* sweet words tries to lead us to a wrong path way then we realise it quickly and change sides :yes:

well ... which wrong path ?? am confused abit about this ...
I was just trying to bring her in ma group since I was all alone :( :( but now ... I got Roses in ma side ;) ... dare to tell me something then oo baaz hamrayetaan kar dara .. :lol: :hehe: :bleh:

Sepehr
08-18-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Vida
like arianak jan's face ka bebenee dilet meshkena lolz:hehe:

mara bebini.. age delet shekesta basha .. pas heal mesha... :shy: but khoda ba hech mosolmaan bf Vido ra neshaan nata .. toba khoda jan toba ... yak ajeeebo ghareeb chiz ast .. lol hey na vido ? ?? :naughty: :D ;)

suraya
08-19-2005, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by Vida
like arianak jan's face ka bebenee dilet meshkena lolz:hehe:

lolzz true.;)

Vida
08-19-2005, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
chalo es baar bhi maaf kardiya ;) lol

btw, it was so urgent ke hatta gofta natanesti where are u going ... .:rolleyes :peace:


Apka bohot bohot shokrya ka Aapne hamee maaf kya :yes:



u see my dad goshna shoda bod and it was shasht, ba eh khater ka amad ajel raftom nan jor kardom baresh :yes:

Vida
08-19-2005, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
well ... which wrong path ?? am confused abit about this ...
I was just trying to bring her in ma group since I was all alone :( :( but now ... I got Roses in ma side ;) ... dare to tell me something then oo baaz hamrayetaan kar dara .. :lol: :hehe: :bleh:


ur path is wrong and i think thats pretty clear i dont need to expand on it :lol:.

qandem u say UR GROUP and then u say u were alone. Iam abit confused r u one person u multi lolz :hehe:

and qandem Roses jan will back u up and i dare u back up urself :hehe::yes:

Vida
08-19-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
mara bebini.. age delet shekesta basha .. pas heal mesha... :shy: but khoda ba hech mosolmaan bf Vido ra neshaan nata .. toba khoda jan toba ... yak ajeeebo ghareeb chiz ast .. lol hey na vido ? ?? :naughty: :D ;)


qandem deste shekesta jor mesha DIL shekesta nee ok:P and besides wats ur prob with all the time blaming?

there isnt any bf but even if there was Iam sure he would have been wayyyyy better looking than URSELF :yes:

Vida
08-19-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by suraya
lolzz true.;)

did u see him?:o


btw he doesnt belive me Aap he kuch samjahoo unko, tell him to admit the truth :yes:

suraya
08-19-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Vida
did u see him?:o


btw he doesnt belive me Aap he kuch samjahoo unko, tell him to admit the truth :yes:

lols vida sis. NO i haven't seen him.:rolleyes

Vida
08-19-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by suraya
lols vida sis. NO i haven't seen him.:rolleyes

Khuda neshan natet :hehe:

Sepehr
08-20-2005, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by Vida
ur path is wrong and i think thats pretty clear i dont need to expand on it :lol:.

qandem u say UR GROUP and then u say u were alone. Iam abit confused r u one person u multi lolz :hehe:

and qandem Roses jan will back u up and i dare u back up urself :hehe::yes:

naame Aarian's groupa nashnavidi?? ... hatman shenidi .. but u see now a problem has risen in there... Aarian has been left alone in his group .. hech kas namanda ba joz khodakesh ... :( :( !!! ajab naaz bache hast ... tu kho didesha dega ne ? eto delom mesoza baresh yegan dafa ke toba :hehe: :lol:

Sepehr
08-20-2005, 04:49 AM
Originally posted by Vida
Khuda neshan natet :hehe:
khoda bf tura ba kase neshaan nate qawara ... :rant: :rant:
ma kho sarapa sweetheart hastom :shy: :P :bleh: lol

Vida
08-20-2005, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
naame Aarian's groupa nashnavidi?? ... hatman shenidi .. but u see now a problem has risen in there... Aarian has been left alone in his group .. hech kas namanda ba joz khodakesh ... :( :( !!! ajab naaz bache hast ... tu kho didesha dega ne ? eto delom mesoza baresh yegan dafa ke toba :hehe: :lol:


qandem arian jan had never any group agar ka dasht ham baz ham chandan group namee nabod therefore, it wasnt famlier to me :yes:

and oh nafarak ha ham ka raftan chandan nafar ha nestan ;) but anyways yeah khode ariank indeed is cute but VERY VERY VERY SHOKH and qawara too :bleh:


dile ma bechara ham ba oh bechara mesoza but what can i do dega if he wants i can be on his side :yes:

Vida
08-20-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
khoda bf tura ba kase neshaan nate qawara ... :rant: :rant:
ma kho sarapa sweetheart hastom :shy: :P :bleh: lol


amee posht namaloom bf ma ra chura gerefte? ha churaaa and besides who said u were sweetheart? zyd tareef mareef bejayee nako ka baz tofan mesha :P :D :hehe:

Sepehr
08-21-2005, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Vida
qandem arian jan had never any group agar ka dasht ham baz ham chandan group namee nabod therefore, it wasnt famlier to me :yes:

and oh nafarak ha ham ka raftan chandan nafar ha nestan ;) but anyways yeah khode ariank indeed is cute but VERY VERY VERY SHOKH and qawara too :bleh:


dile ma bechara ham ba oh bechara mesoza but what can i do dega if he wants i can be on his side :yes:

Arian jan had a group and a very deadly one .. :bleh: .. but the problem is that small people like YOU never get to know about such things ;) lol :bleh:

hey .. amongst those who left.. u cant call them all bad .. some were nice and will always be in ma memories ... frankly speaking am not sure about whom are u talking specifically .. baz khair ast when u catch me online .. bogo barom :shy: :shy:

hehe .. u want to come to my side.. means aap ne har maang liya hain ? :O lol yahoooooooooo :thumbsup: :good: lol

Sepehr
08-21-2005, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by Vida
amee posht namaloom bf ma ra chura gerefte? ha churaaa and besides who said u were sweetheart? zyd tareef mareef bejayee nako ka baz tofan mesha :P :D :hehe:

hey ... ur bf is not namaloom ... :P
I have seen him ..and I gotta tell u .. ur choice rocks .... :lol:

remeber the thread by Baktash jan? ??? :lol: in which he had posted ur bf's pic .. :hehe: lol

Roses
08-21-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
well ... which wrong path ?? am confused abit about this ...
I was just trying to bring her in ma group since I was all alone :( :( but now ... I got Roses in ma side ;) ... dare to tell me something then oo baaz hamrayetaan kar dara .. :lol: :hehe: :bleh:

:D ok fine if you insist this much (infact in every post of urs) i'll be in ur side:proud: ;) but in one condition..that you'll do only things that i say:tongue: such as that...if i say..girlz rocks, you have to accept that too!:bleh:

btw now i am here..khaber daar if anyone dare to say anything negative about him:shy: or else saab koo..chon chon kar mardonga:D :hehe: ( darmandara's dialogue)

Vida
08-22-2005, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
Arian jan had a group and a very deadly one .. :bleh: .. but the problem is that small people like YOU never get to know about such things ;) lol :bleh:

hey .. amongst those who left.. u cant call them all bad .. some were nice and will always be in ma memories ... frankly speaking am not sure about whom are u talking specifically .. baz khair ast when u catch me online .. bogo barom :shy: :shy:

hehe .. u want to come to my side.. means aap ne har maang liya hain ? :O lol yahoooooooooo :thumbsup: :good: lol



yeah yeah yeah watever keep on dreaming :D :P :bleh:


SURE ale khodat ka eto nagoye ke bogoya? :hehe:

i meant no one i was talking in general and now dont say ka come online baz barem bogo ka baz somoene jan qaar mesha lolz:shy: :D


GOD u r soo impossible arianak ok ma az ensanyat goftom ka i will be in ur side when u turned against me and used my nice side against me then SURE i will never come neither will be nice to u ANYMORE :rant: :chair: :mad: [Oops] :badhorse: :fire: :victim: :doshoom :tomato :boxing3 :bang: :magic: :bicycle:

Vida
08-22-2005, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
hey ... ur bf is not namaloom ... :P
I have seen him ..and I gotta tell u .. ur choice rocks .... :lol:

remeber the thread by Baktash jan? ??? :lol: in which he had posted ur bf's pic .. :hehe: lol



he is namaloom and besides when i havnt seen him how come u did?:rolleyes

Vida
08-22-2005, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Roses
:D ok fine if you insist this much (infact in every post of urs) i'll be in ur side:proud: ;) but in one condition..that you'll do only things that i say:tongue: such as that...if i say..girlz rocks, you have to accept that too!:bleh:

btw now i am here..khaber daar if anyone dare to say anything negative about him:shy: or else saab koo..chon chon kar mardonga:D :hehe: ( darmandara's dialogue)


wasa hamee pata hain ka Aap hamree reply ka jawab nahi dengee. per yeh belkol maloom na he ka kyo nahii deteee.

per bee ham ek baat bata dee, Aapka jo yeh ladla ARIANAK hain na yeh hamee bohot sata tee hain jab ham enka jawab de to per app hamee mar dalogee :( wasa hamara to koyee khata nahi kyo ka wo khod shoro kar ta hain per bewaja marnee se kya faida :(


ab hami malom nahi ka ap hami marengee ya nahi :(

Sepehr
08-23-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by Roses
:D ok fine if you insist this much (infact in every post of urs) i'll be in ur side:proud: ;) but in one condition..that you'll do only things that i say:tongue: such as that...if i say..girlz rocks, you have to accept that too!:bleh:

btw now i am here..khaber daar if anyone dare to say anything negative about him:shy: or else saab koo..chon chon kar mardonga:D :hehe: ( darmandara's dialogue)

erghhhh :crazy: for ur 1st paragraph ...
and

awww for for ur 2nd ... :shy: :luv: lol

Sepehr
08-23-2005, 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Vida
yeah yeah yeah watever keep on dreaming :D :P :bleh:

SURE ale khodat ka eto nagoye ke bogoya? :hehe:
i meant no one i was talking in general and now dont say ka come online baz barem bogo ka baz somoene jan qaar mesha lolz:shy: :D
GOD u r soo impossible arianak ok ma az ensanyat goftom ka i will be in ur side when u turned against me and used my nice side against me then SURE i will never come neither will be nice to u ANYMORE :rant: :chair: :mad: [Oops] :badhorse: :fire: :victim: :doshoom :tomato :boxing3 :bang: :magic: :bicycle:

u dont have any nice side so that I can use it against urself ... :D :lol:

noch noch ....:P

Vida
08-24-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
u dont have any nice side so that I can use it against urself ... :D :lol:

noch noch ....:P I said i will be in ur side that was my nice side :yes:

Roses
08-24-2005, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Vida
wasa hamee pata hain ka Aap hamree reply ka jawab nahi dengee. per yeh belkol maloom na he ka kyo nahii deteee.

per bee ham ek baat bata dee, Aapka jo yeh ladla ARIANAK hain na yeh hamee bohot sata tee hain jab ham enka jawab de to per app hamee mar dalogee :( wasa hamara to koyee khata nahi kyo ka wo khod shoro kar ta hain per bewaja marnee se kya faida :(


ab hami malom nahi ka ap hami marengee ya nahi :(

hey vida jan..just chill dear..why all those sad faces:huh1: lol why would i not answer you? :grin: anywayz don't worry i'll not vanish you, if i did...who will take care of our so called "Aarianak"...lol

Sepehr
08-25-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by Vida
I said i will be in ur side that was my nice side :yes:

watever :rolleyes lol

Vida
08-26-2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Roses
hey vida jan..just chill dear..why all those sad faces:huh1: lol why would i not answer you? :grin: anywayz don't worry i'll not vanish you, if i did...who will take care of our so called "Aarianak"...lol


well... cause i have noticed u not answering me, i thought i did something which u didnt like and i didnt even know about it :shy:


yeah thanks but for him u r enough u can take care of him very well.. no need for me :)

Vida
08-26-2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by Aarian
watever :rolleyes lol

CHOP MANDEEE:hehe::hehe:

Sepehr
08-27-2005, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by Vida
CHOP MANDEEE:hehe::hehe:
no am just thinking about myself ... :shy:
megom sail ko cheqa adam mohem hastom .. :shy:
two girls are fighting about who will take care of moi :shy:
so sweet ne ? :bleh: :hehe: :D

Vida
08-27-2005, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Aarian
no am just thinking about myself ... :shy:
megom sail ko cheqa adam mohem hastom .. :shy:
two girls are fighting about who will take care of moi :shy:
so sweet ne ? :bleh: :hehe: :D



WATEVER!!!!!


i wasnt fighting i was being nice to u since u dont understand, i rather forget about being nice to u and continue to be ur enemy.:yes:

Sepehr
08-28-2005, 01:47 AM
Originally posted by Vida
WATEVER!!!!!


i wasnt fighting i was being nice to u since u dont understand, i rather forget about being nice to u and continue to be ur enemy.:yes:

look , ur nice side is yak raqam ke one feels u r being harsh :rolleyes learn being nice and sweet and caring first then be ma enemy :shy: k?

Vida
08-29-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Aarian
look , ur nice side is yak raqam ke one feels u r being harsh :rolleyes learn being nice and sweet and caring first then be ma enemy :shy: k?



no qand my nice side is nice but u dont understand it and besides u see this isnt my nice side at all :yes:


agar deko per pata chalega ka ham kitnee ache hain:yes: