PDA

View Full Version : Religious jokes..

suraya
08-23-2005, 11:49 AM
Priest In The Ocean:

There was a priest who was drowning in the ocean. He called out to God for help.

All of a sudden, a canoe came and the guy said "Father, let me help you".

The priest replied "No, no my son. The Lord will save me."

The canoe leaves and the father calls out to God again. All of a sudden, a yacht showed up. The captain said "Father, let me help you". The priest again replied "No my son, the Lord will save me". The yacht leaves and the father is calling out to God again. All of a sudden, a big cruise ship showed up. The captain said with a megaphone "Father,let us help you". The priest again replied "No my son, the Lord will save me."

The priest drowns and he's in heaven face to face with God. He said "My Lord. I called out to you but you didn't help me. Why?"

God replied: "I did help you. I sent you three ships".

Relatively:

Einstein climbs to the top of Mt. Sinai to get close enough to talk to God.

Looking up, he asks the Lord... "God, what does a million years mean to you?"

The Lord replies, "A minute."

Einstein asks, "And what does a million dollars mean to you?"

The Lord replies, "A penny."

Einstein asks, "Can I have a penny?"

The Lord replies, "In a minute."

This one's a little nasty so forgive me.

Rabbi In A Confession

A priest was called away for an emergency. Not wanting to leave the confessional unattended, he called his rabbi friend from across the street and asked him to cover for him. The rabbi told him he wouldn't know what to say, but the priest told him to come on over and he'd stay with him for a little bit and show him what to do. The rabbi comes and he and the priest are in the confessional. In a few minutes a woman comes in and says "Father forgive me for I have sinned." The priest asks "What did you do?". The woman says "I committed adultery." Priest: "How many times?" Woman: "Three times." Priest: "Say two Hail Mary's, put $5 in the box and go and sin no more." A few minutes later a man enters the confessional. He says "Father forgive me for I have sinned." Priest: "What did you do?" Man: "I committed adultery." Priest:"How many times?" Man: "Three times." Priest: "Say two Hail Mary's put $5 in the box and go and sin no more." The rabbi tells the priest that he thinks he's got it so the priest leaves. A few minutes later another woman enters and says "Father forgive me for I have sinned." Rabbi: "What did you do?" Woman: "I committed adultery." Rabbi: "How many times?" Woman: "Once." Rabbi: "Go do it two more times. We have a special this week, three for $5."

:)