PDA

View Full Version : Why Divorce ???

Sepehr
08-25-2005, 10:12 PM
Why Divorce?

A judge was interviewing a lady regarding her pending divorce, and asked, "What are the grounds for your divorce?"

She replied, "About four acres and a nice little home in the middle of the property with a stream running by."

"No," he said, "I mean what is the foundation of this case?" "It is made of concrete, brick and mortar," she responded.

"I mean," he continued, "What are your relations like?"

"I have an aunt and uncle living here in town, and so do my husband's parents." He said, "Do you have a real grudge?"

"No," she replied, "We have a two-car carport and have never really needed one."

"Please," he tried again, "is there any infidelity in your marriage?"

"Yes, both my son and daughter have stereo sets. We don't necessarily like the music, but the answer to your question is 'yes'."

"Ma'am, does your husband ever beat you up?"

"Yes," she responded, "about twice a week he gets up earlier than I do."

Finally, in frustration, the judge asked, "Lady, why do you want a divorce?"

"Oh, I don't want a divorce," she replied.

"I've never wanted a divorce. My husband does. He Claims that he can't communicate with me." !! :D

Vida
08-26-2005, 08:00 AM
Originally posted by Aarian
Why Divorce?

A judge was interviewing a lady regarding her pending divorce, and asked, "What are the grounds for your divorce?"

She replied, "About four acres and a nice little home in the middle of the property with a stream running by."

"No," he said, "I mean what is the foundation of this case?" "It is made of concrete, brick and mortar," she responded.

"I mean," he continued, "What are your relations like?"

"I have an aunt and uncle living here in town, and so do my husband's parents." He said, "Do you have a real grudge?"

"No," she replied, "We have a two-car carport and have never really needed one."

"Please," he tried again, "is there any infidelity in your marriage?"

"Yes, both my son and daughter have stereo sets. We don't necessarily like the music, but the answer to your question is 'yes'."

"Ma'am, does your husband ever beat you up?"

"Yes," she responded, "about twice a week he gets up earlier than I do."

Finally, in frustration, the judge asked, "Lady, why do you want a divorce?"

"Oh, I don't want a divorce," she replied.

"I've never wanted a divorce. My husband does. He Claims that he can't communicate with me." !! :D

:lol:

its reminds me of u and ur so called SOMEONE jan in the future :hehe: btw in ur case it will be the visa versa, ur someone will not be able to communicate with me :hehe::D :P

Roses
08-26-2005, 11:41 AM
:hehe:

Sepehr
08-27-2005, 06:39 AM
Originally posted by Vida
:lol:

its reminds me of u and ur so called SOMEONE jan in the future :hehe: btw in ur case it will be the visa versa, ur someone will not be able to communicate with me :hehe::D :P
" it reminds u of my someone in future... ??? "
now wait a minute .. !!!!

Hey , everyone I guess this sentence is damn funny ... what about u guyz ? :D :lol: " it reminds her of my future someone " :D :lol:
vido , koshti mara az khanda :D :hehe:
look what have u written ... :lol:

Vida
08-27-2005, 07:48 AM
" it reminds u of my someone in future... ??? "
now wait a minute .. !!!!

Hey , everyone I guess this sentence is damn funny ... what about u guyz ? :D :lol: " it reminds her of my future someone " :D :lol:
vido , koshti mara az khanda :D :hehe:
look what have u written ... :lol:

wats so funny about it?

if u didnt understand i can explain but dont humiliate urself infront of these memebers bad ast :shy:

:hehe:

Sepehr
08-28-2005, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Vida
wats so funny about it?

if u didnt understand i can explain but dont humiliate urself infront of these memebers bad ast :shy:

:hehe: and what is more funny is that she still doesnt know what is wrong in her sentence ... :D :lol: :lol:

Vida
08-29-2005, 03:02 PM
and what is more funny is that she still doesnt know what is wrong in her sentence ... :D :lol: :lol: \\\

kaka hafta faaam what i meant was that, when u get married baz enamotoo yak event da zindage khodat meyaya and since i already know about ur marriage life i said, it REMINDS me of ur FUTURE wife OK:P