PDA

View Full Version : its gonna take long (21+)

Baktash
08-28-2005, 08:57 PM
one guy was knocking door to door to talk to people for an upcoming election campaign. He knocked on a door and a small kid answered the door. The guy said, "Can i talk to your dad?" the kid said that his dad was in the washroom. The guy said, "can i talk to your mom?". The kid said that she was also in the washroom. The guy said, "will it take long?". The kid said, "oh yea cuz you know wat; my dad asked for vaseline and i gave him super glue."

afghani_fikr
08-29-2005, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by Baktash
one guy was knocking door to door to talk to people for an upcoming election campaign. He knocked on a door and a small kid answered the door. The guy said, "Can i talk to your dad?" the kid said that his dad was in the washroom. The guy said, "can i talk to your mom?". The kid said that she was also in the washroom. The guy said, "will it take long?". The kid said, "oh yea cuz you know wat; my dad asked for vaseline and i gave him super glue." when will you learn the meaning of being responsable with your words? once again you pass the limits my friend, now if taliban find you out, they will kill you right on the spot, come on men, don't post this kind of jokes, what if you have a sister who come in this forums and read this kind of jokes? think once at least

Baktash
08-29-2005, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by afghani_fikr
when will you learn the meaning of being responsable with your words? once again you pass the limits my friend, now if taliban find you out, they will kill you right on the spot, come on men, don't post this kind of jokes, what if you have a sister who come in this forums and read this kind of jokes? think once at least

Why do you read it in the first place? U dont like it, there is a warning so please dont read it. When will you understand that this is a joke. I dont have a sister, but if i had, it would have been totally fine if she had read this joke. It's just a joke. come on man. u dont like it so dont read it.

u tell me that i dont post here. well i post with a warning on it. and those who dont want to read such jokes they wont.

Naazi_jaan
08-29-2005, 07:07 AM
Khak da sare tu luchake be tarbia shawa.

afghani_fikr
08-29-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by Naazi_jaan
Khak da sare tu luchake be tarbia shawa.

there we go Baktash jan, what a compliment, what is the point of posting thing which offent people? i am sure noone like it, people are sick of it, you be the judge, so no more dirty jokes plz, i swear if i was the administrator of this forum, i will kick you out long time ago after posting your first dirty jokes, but unfortunalty i am not

secondly a joke is a joke i know, but they should have limits, i told you many time to tell this kind of jokes or even dirtier to your friend while you are sitting with them or walking talking, but in this forum you have to be realistic and responsable of what you are saying, what happen to your afghani mentality, how could you say this kind of stuffs in front of afghan girl or other girl? anyway i hope you wont' poste anymore this kind of jokes, thanks

Baktash
08-29-2005, 05:51 PM
I think this Naazi_jaan is your other nickname. She/he has only a few posts. And she/he is talking in a way as if she/he knows me for long. I am suspicious. i think it is you.

as for as the joke is concerned. It is just a joke. So i will keep posting; u dont read them.