PDA

View Full Version : sick cow

Baktash
09-06-2005, 10:23 PM
a suburban guy bought a farm with a barn in a remote area. He had several cows. One day, one of his cows was very sick. The guy didnt know wat do to. he asked a neighbor what did he did when his cow was sick. The neighbor said that he gave her gasoline. The guy came back and made the cow drink gasoline by force. After about an hour the cow died. He went back to the neighbor and said that the cow died. The neighbor was like "that's ok, mine died too."

The Believer
09-07-2005, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by Baktash
a suburban guy bought a farm with a barn in a remote area. He had several cows. One day, one of his cows was very sick. The guy didnt know wat do to. he asked a neighbor what did he do when his cow was sick. The neighbor said that he gave her gasoline. The guy came back and made the cow drink gasoline by force. After about an hour the cow died. He went back to the neighbor and said that the cow died. The neighbor was like "that's ok, mine died too."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one B jan thanks for sharing

Miss Adorable
09-07-2005, 01:31 PM
lolz.. finally one nice joke that is not nasty... :D

Ghezal_
02-25-2007, 06:30 PM
a suburban guy bought a farm with a barn in a remote area. He had several cows. One day, one of his cows was very sick. The guy didnt know wat do to. he asked a neighbor what did he did when his cow was sick. The neighbor said that he gave her gasoline. The guy came back and made the cow drink gasoline by force. After about an hour the cow died. He went back to the neighbor and said that the cow died. The neighbor was like "that's ok, mine died too."

kho baz dega chee shod?

lol