PDA

View Full Version : Guess!



Miss Adorable
09-10-2005, 07:40 PM
There was a group of women that hated men.... They were on a ship and they decided to kill all the guyz they see... When ever they killed a guy they asked for their last wish... They killed a lot of men... At the end there was one man that wished for something and they didn't kill him... What was the wish?

bibi_shereeni
09-11-2005, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by sabrinagak
There was a group of women that hated men.... They were on a ship and they decided to kill all the guyz they see... When ever they killed a guy they asked for their last wish... They killed a lot of men... At the end there was one man that wished for something and they didn't kill him... What was the wish?
he wished that they didn't kill him?

Miss Adorable
09-11-2005, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by bibi_shereeni
he wished that they didn't kill him? lolz... no... but nice try... :bleh:

shadow_lifter
09-13-2005, 09:34 PM
Ooooooooooooooooh, is it....
"I wish you'd leave me alone!"
"i wish I could say goodbye to my daughter!"
"I wish I could get the guy that made you hate men!"
"I wish you could make me a woman!"
umm thats it so far :-) lol :peace: :D

Baktash
09-13-2005, 10:24 PM
give us some hints. I mean there could be a million reasons. If u dont give a few hints, how would we figure it out?

Maihan™
09-14-2005, 10:10 AM
ummm...it was probably:

"I wish i were a woman"

Miss Adorable
09-14-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Baktash
give us some hints. I mean there could be a million reasons. If u dont give a few hints, how would we figure it out? okay... he said "The ugliest women..........." you guyz figure out the rest... lolz

The Believer
09-14-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by sabrinagak
okay... he said "The ugliest women..........." you guyz figure out the rest... lolz

Oh you said it yourself.

He said the ugliest woman should kill me and that is obvious that no one would have taken such risk. :D :D :D :D

shadow_lifter
09-14-2005, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by The Believer
Oh you said it yourself.

He said the ugliest woman should kill me and that is obvious that no one would have taken such risk. :D :D :D :D

lol :lol:

Mariamjaan
09-15-2005, 06:39 AM
Good one sabrinagak!!!!

Superman
09-15-2005, 08:54 AM
the oldest woman should kill me..;)

Mariamjaan
09-15-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Superman
the oldest woman should kill me..;)

The answer is already there .......go to 2nd page lol

Superman
09-15-2005, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by Mariamjaan
The answer is already there .......go to 2nd page lol

ops.. didnt read the posts.. directly clicked on the reply button..

Miss Adorable
09-15-2005, 01:39 PM
lolz.. it was really simple but you guyz just couldn't figure it out... :crazy: