PDA

View Full Version : Trends at my Campus

ME-Crazy
09-12-2005, 10:43 AM
What are some of the trends you notice in your school?

One of the very obvious ones in my uni is guys with popped- up collars. (dont know what that is, check out the attachement).

Today we salute you, Mr. Constant Collar Putter Upper. You, bedecked in popped collar, teach us that we no longer have to live with a cold, back of the neck. Sure, your pink alligator polo may look feminine to some, but not to the 17 other queer frat guys wearing the same thing at the bar. Where others may see thoughtless fashion conformity, you preach a higher gospel. You preach of a world where it's okay for a man to go tanning. You ask "why can't we wear make-up, and use shampoo with lavender essence?" So crack open an ice-cold Zima, you fashion gladiator, because we all know, when we really need a piece of gum, you might have one...in your man purse

ME-Crazy
09-12-2005, 10:47 AM
Aye, attachement didnt work..lets see.

shadow_lifter
09-14-2005, 11:22 PM
A trend at my school is.. umm.. umm... hmm..
Oh wow.. I don't know!:o

Superman
09-15-2005, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by ME-Crazy
Sure, your pink alligator polo may look feminine to some, but not to the 17 other queer frat guys wearing the same thing at the bar.

:D

ME-Crazy
10-02-2005, 07:43 PM
Ok, so the other day I decided to count how many dorks I will see with Pink Popped up collar shirts.
I enter the JC from the Robinson A' route ..and there comes the epitome of pity, a guy wearing his pink shirt, popped up collar, glasses (on his head not eyes), walking as if he just had a date with Angelina Jolie..with a smirk on his face. So I say to myself "What a wonderful world" and move on.
Enter JC, and it looks like a Zoo as always, but this time somethings aren't just right, uhuh yes..4 guys with pink shirts (not just one kind of pink, all hues of pink)..Hot pink, baby pink, Paris Hilton's lipstick pink and so forth. Amazingly all of those gentlemen had their collars popped up! *Then I had a moment of clarity, Maaaaybe, this is a cult! Which would explain it's idiotic rituals..we all know cults suck.
So yeah, I ended the day with 14 counts. I propose to all popped-up collar haters, that on Halloween we all wear pink shirts with a sarcastic message written on them..(make the message REALLy sarcastic)!
So what say you guys?

This is on my school website, posted by me
So far I have one person who wants to act upon that proposition. Message was posted late last night.

Goldy
10-02-2005, 07:50 PM
I bet half of those pink shirt guys are afghan or italian.

Baktash
10-02-2005, 09:28 PM
Ok, so the other day I decided to count how many dorks I will see with Pink Popped up collar shirts.
I enter the JC from the Robinson A' route ..and there comes the epitome of pity, a guy wearing his pink shirt, popped up collar, glasses (on his head not eyes), walking as if he just had a date with Angelina Jolie..with a smirk on his face. So I say to myself "What a wonderful world" and move on.
Enter JC, and it looks like a Zoo as always, but this time somethings aren't just right, uhuh yes..4 guys with pink shirts (not just one kind of pink, all hues of pink)..Hot pink, baby pink, Paris Hilton's lipstick pink and so forth. Amazingly all of those gentlemen had their collars popped up! *Then I had a moment of clarity, Maaaaybe, this is a cult! Which would explain it's idiotic rituals..we all know cults suck.
So yeah, I ended the day with 14 counts. I propose to all popped-up collar haters, that on Halloween we all wear pink shirts with a sarcastic message written on them..(make the message REALLy sarcastic)!
So what say you guys?

This is on my school website, posted by me
So far I have one person who wants to act upon that proposition. Message was posted late last night.

It is a tragedy that a woman wearing a mini skirt is socially acceptable while a guy having a popped up collar becomes the subject of jokes.

ME-Crazy
10-02-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Baktash
It is a tragedy that a woman wearing a mini skirt is socially acceptable while a guy having a popped up collar becomes the subject of jokes.

Indeed. You know what else is a tragedy? Your sense of humor.

Goldy
10-03-2005, 06:12 AM
LOL...I think Baktash is offended by you picking on his fashion style.

Phy
10-03-2005, 06:38 AM
Indeed. You know what else is a tragedy? Your sense of humor.
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH :D

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :D

Lemme just catch my breath here :peace: :shy:

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA :D

:shy:

Mariamjaan
10-03-2005, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by Baktash
Its a big turn off for me!!!!!!! Because I always thought pink is for girls!! Unless they are GAY!!!!

@ Baktash ...Well Baktaash jaan we gave u our comments on ur fashion posts so u can also!!!!!

ME-Crazy
10-05-2005, 10:40 PM
lol I knew that this was a sensitive subject...anywho...Another member of our group posted this pic, so let me share

http://factualmaterial.com/douchebaginpink.jpg

P.S: I know, "some" will pick on this, but the beer comment is not made by me, lol I am glad he is drinking water

Shareef
10-06-2005, 01:34 AM
This is a crime against humanity!!!

To top it all off, his name is "Oliver". I think that all guys called Oliver should be beaten up just because of their name.

Pink shirt.
Cellphone clip.
Flashing around water (if its water, just drink it! Dont show it off!)
All this metrosexuality leads to one conclusion:

The guy should be shot.

The guy behind him with the cowboy hat should also be shot.
Thats all there is to it.

Mina
10-24-2005, 01:58 PM
:D Burn Pink shirts Burn!

jyusufi
10-26-2005, 01:47 AM
that is funny you have that picture of oliver, we actually made a blog about oliver, he has his own "fake blog" on http://www.spoofednews.com/just_blog . I don't get what's up with the pop collar, i hate it and all the frat boys that do it.