PDA

View Full Version : AfGhan Girl Raped, AfGhan Girl Raped in Peshawar

humaira
07-30-2006, 08:26 PM
An Afghan girl and her family who were living in a Nazim's (an area governor) home for rent was raped several times by a Pakistani. This governer laterz promised her that he will marry her but finally 3 dayz back he threw her and her family out of his home. This girl went to Afghan embassy in peshawar and told them about da case. Afghan embassador has promised her that justice will be done and he will take the case to Pakistani Ministers. The sad part of this real story iz that she iz only 17
It shocked da hell out of me and now i hate these Pakistaniz more and more... Dogistan

Toxic
07-30-2006, 09:10 PM
An Afghan girl and her family who were living in a Nazim's (an area governor) home for rent was raped several times by a Pakistani. This governer laterz promised her that he will marry her but finally 3 dayz back he threw her and her family out of his home. This girl went to Afghan embassy in peshawar and told them about da case. Afghan embassador has promised her that justice will be done and he will take the case to Pakistani Ministers. The sad part of this real story iz that she iz only 17
It shocked da hell out of me and now i hate these Pakistaniz more and more... Dogistan

:o :o

poor her.. :unsure: ..hope she wins da case

Baktash
07-30-2006, 09:29 PM
Yes, it happens a lot everywhere, unfortunately.

I believe your story is true. But, there is one thing wrong with it. There is no Afghan embassy in Peshawar. The embassy is in Islamabad. The ambassador also lives there. There is a consulate in peshawar, though.

Maihan™
07-30-2006, 10:43 PM
baki...how do u know so much detail about pakiland and their political figures???:blink:

anyhow...she was willing to marry the guy who raped her 3 times?...i would spit in his face and shoot him in the balls....dirty SOB

Jafary_Afghan
07-31-2006, 04:47 AM
bad kad ke rap kad

Omaid
07-31-2006, 12:45 PM
thats our so called "MUSLIM neighboring country"... thats what some ignorant afghans say,

Farhad
07-31-2006, 02:53 PM

It's sad when a girl is raped by animal in human skin, May she get better soon and move on with her life and I hope her family wont disowned her now.
Humaira Jan dont hate any group of people just because one of them is animal, What about those afghans who raped innocent girls and do you hate all afghans ? I bet you dotn Jaan because we are an afghan. so the same must apply to any race or group

Sitarah
07-31-2006, 03:56 PM
Omigod that is so sad :(...i hope that the animal that did this to her is brought to justice...and he bruns in this world as well as the other world..
Poor girl...tobah khudaya..i hope god gives her strength to live with the injustice done to her.....
No one can understand how she feels...and i hope god doesnt bring that day on any girl....but it happens sadly :(

Baba Sufi
07-31-2006, 05:37 PM
A sixteen year old girl in Iran was hung for being raped by a prison guard. Violation of sharia. The judge looked at her and declared her "to be 22". The prison guard was whipped.

Nahiam
07-31-2006, 06:58 PM
A sixteen year old girl in Iran was hung for being raped by a prison guard. Violation of sharia. The judge looked at her and declared her "to be 22". The prison guard was whipped.

Baba Sufi, that's insane - why was she hanged?

Baba Sufi
07-31-2006, 07:30 PM
They do things differently in Iran. All male courts and jury. Frequently, the judge knows nothing of the law, rather he is a mullah. Sharia style court and charges. There was an Iranian 16 year old that was nearly raped by two guys, she defended herself with a hat pin and stabbed one of them. He later died from the wound. So she was being held for murder. The attempted rape didn't factor in whatsoever. This gal that was hung might have been the same one that was awaiting charges on the murder. I'll try to check it out and look for a site I had that deals in Iranian injustices like this. The same thing happens a lot in Pakistan, but with different twists and interperatations. These miscarraiges of justice can happen to the female relative of many of our site members, who happens to live in Iran or Pakistan. If I find the site I will PM it to you.

humaira
07-31-2006, 08:08 PM
They do things differently in Iran. All male courts and jury. Frequently, the judge knows nothing of the law, rather he is a mullah. Sharia style court and charges. There was an Iranian 16 year old that was nearly raped by two guys, she defended herself with a hat pin and stabbed one of them. He later died from the wound. So she was being held for murder. The attempted rape didn't factor in whatsoever. This gal that was hung might have been the same one that was awaiting charges on the murder. I'll try to check it out and look for a site I had that deals in Iranian injustices like this. The same thing happens a lot in Pakistan, but with different twists and interperatations. These miscarraiges of justice can happen to the female relative of many of our site members, who happens to live in Iran or Pakistan. If I find the site I will PM it to you.

baba sufi But why they are raped Innocent Girls. any reason ,or what
what they thing they Dont have sis and mom , wife ,
How selfish they are , wheni heard this Kind of stories i really become sad .
they Destroy her Life foe eva .

humaira
07-31-2006, 08:28 PM
It's sad when a girl is raped by animal in human skin, May she get better soon and move on with her life and I hope her family wont disowned her now.
Humaira Jan dont hate any group of people just because one of them is animal, What about those afghans who raped innocent girls and do you hate all afghans ? I bet you dotn Jaan because we are an afghan. so the same must apply to any race or group

Farhad jan i dont hate any Creative of God , I know all afghan and Human being is not the same but some time am so afraid of that , am afriad of all men, when the raped the Girls and another stories , when i see their faces i thought all the men are the same , But No ,
and when one is GOod and good behave and Kind i thought No i was Wrong all the man are Not the same , every one have their Own characters , but what to Do ,

bet No shart dar Islam Haram hast , :yes:

hay How is Mahtab jan say My regard to her and :kiss2:

Baba Sufi
07-31-2006, 08:38 PM
Humariajan, rapists have their own agendas for their actions. Many because they think it gives them power over a woman, even if its temporary. Some rapists feel they are sexually inadequate and have to prove themselves. Occasionally a rapist acts out of anger. Some have far sided psychological obcessions and fantasies and others rape from cruelty. Most rapists "have a hole in their bucket" (That means they are mentally ill. ) They themselves sprung from the loins of a woman, many have sisters, wives and daughters. They don't consider their own female blood and kinswomen, much less an innocent victim. I spent 15 of the last 17 years working as a psychiatric nurse in a jail. Many of my "patients" were rapists. Never once did I meet one that had any remorse or feelings of guilt. Those that killed themselves, (suicide) killed themselves at their own hands rather than be killed by their fellow inmates. He meant the crook in a woman's arm to hold a baby at her breast or ride her hip, a man's straight arm and upper body strength was meant to protect women. Many courts of our world shield the guilty and shame the victim. True justice is meted out when He gives them their judgement.

Baba Sufi
08-02-2006, 12:06 AM
Just 30 minutes ago Pakistan introduced a proposed change in the laws regarding rape-but it goes against the laws of Islam. It will be interesting to see where this goes. (per Yahoo).

The Grim Reaper
08-28-2007, 04:21 PM
why didn't she report it after the first time?

or the 2nd time??

this story sounds fishy.

*Peshawar is inhabited by ethnic Pashtuns, so chances are the rapist was also an Afghan.

Toxic
08-28-2007, 04:32 PM
I would steal a gun or hire a HITMAN..and shoot his...*u kno what*

i hope she recovers...

Baktash
08-28-2007, 04:43 PM
People please see the dates before replying