PDA

View Full Version : Great online game - FIND THE WALDOSTER

Saeed
02-25-2004, 12:38 PM
this is addicting sweet game for online... give it a try... little bugger can be hard to find, and it has nice music to go alongside the very hard search...

Find the Waldo maaan! (http://www.scaryswf.co.uk/waldo.swf)

Let everyone have a try by not giving away hints on his hideaways ;)

Superman
02-25-2004, 04:16 PM
Yahooo i found him .. first i will let others to have their go then i will tell u where is he;)

Saeed
02-26-2004, 12:38 AM
hard to find bugger ain't he? i had to get real close to monitor to find ;)... but the sweet calm music helps... i turned up my volume lots cause was kinda hard to listen fo some reason and just picked up playing on random spots on each level :S

Superman
02-26-2004, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by AsH-21
hard to find bugger ain't he? i had to get real close to monitor to find ;)... but the sweet calm music helps... i turned up my volume lots cause was kinda hard to listen fo some reason and just picked up playing on random spots on each level :S

Thats the key.. a bit loud music gives u clue and will be easy to find.. ;) .. and yeah the ones who are clever will find it soon.. :afro:

Amisha
02-27-2004, 09:47 AM
I found him too.. cheqa asaan bud.. :D

Amisha
02-27-2004, 09:49 AM
aaaaaah shyt.. i got a shock..! :eek:

Amisha
02-27-2004, 09:54 AM
lol I am still n shock n i tricked my lil bro and sisz....loool they gota hella scared man.. :D

Saeed
02-27-2004, 03:55 PM
wasn't waldo's finding shocking? let others try to find the hard bugger ;)

Cutiest_Afg-old_nickname
03-09-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by ~*~Amisha~*~
aaaaaah shyt.. i got a shock..! :eek:

Plz dont tell me its one of pictures u look at fo a while and then this really black and white scarey pic comes out......:confused:

Amisha
03-11-2004, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by Cutiest_Afg
Plz dont tell me its one of pictures u look at fo a while and then this really black and white scarey pic comes out......:confused:

yes it is..hehe

Saeed
03-18-2004, 01:27 AM
ma talaq mekhayom az ee queene be fayda... maza zindagee ra bekhee borda

Amisha
03-18-2004, 06:04 AM
ma talaq mekhayom az ee queene be fayda... maza zindagee ra bekhee borda

What lol

are u drunk again?

I told u to not drink so much... but gapem mara chi wakht grefti ka aale megrefti...

boro talaaq :tongue:

Saeed
03-19-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by ~*~Amisha~*~
What lol

are u drunk again?

I told u to not drink so much... but gapem mara chi wakht grefti ka aale megrefti...

boro talaaq :tongue:
a challenge is that? :D... ma to ra nametanom da gap begeerom qand? :D... MAN? :|

talaaq mekhayee to ham? geyran pasantar nakonee dega :D

khatarnak_03
03-19-2004, 04:42 PM
hhahahahhahahahah, I thought it was for real , I was concentrating like hell, and I found him too, but then, u ppl r evilllllll, man I gotta go to the washroom now.lollllllll

Amisha
03-23-2004, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by khatarnak_03
hhahahahhahahahah, I thought it was for real , I was concentrating like hell, and I found him too, but then, u ppl r evilllllll, man I gotta go to the washroom now.lollllllll

lol da same happend to me.. :p

Amisha
03-23-2004, 06:45 AM
a challenge is that? :D... ma to ra nametanom da gap begeerom qand? :D... MAN? :|

talaaq mekhayee to ham? geyran pasantar nakonee dega :D

namekonum.. see ya.. baamaane khuda.. :doshoom:

Superman
03-23-2004, 07:57 AM

haahhaah.. u need to go to washroom :haha:

Saeed
03-25-2004, 03:00 AM
ziad khoda gofte khatarnaak... khordee ale? :D... maqsad fameeda bashe ke raste khatarnaak ast :D

DUKHTARAKI_QAND
05-11-2004, 12:26 PM
Ashhhhhhhh i can't find himmmmm:cry:

Superman
05-12-2004, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by DUKHTARAKI_QAND
Ashhhhhhhh i can't find himmmmm:cry:

Eh cheshmait kho kharab nashoda?.. ok let me tell u how to find him.. there is a man who talks and tells u where to go.. sadai loudspeaker ra taa aakher bland ko.. az khatereke sadai az oo nafar sahee shoneeda namesha.. keep concentrating for 3 minutes.. finally u will find him..

when u found him tell me how u felt;)

Saeed
05-12-2004, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Superman
Eh cheshmait kho kharab nashoda?.. ok let me tell u how to find him.. there is a man who talks and tells u where to go.. sadai loudspeaker ra taa aakher bland ko.. az khatereke sadai az oo nafar sahee shoneeda namesha.. keep concentrating for 3 minutes.. finally u will find him..

yap... deeda bero, paida mesha

DUKHTARAKI_QAND
05-13-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Superman

lol koor nestom dewana jan...okay i will try dega :crazy: