PDA

View Full Version : Why do Afghans Hate Pakis?

Unregistered
01-18-2007, 03:34 PM
Arent you all Muslims?
Isnt Islam supposed to supercede ethnicity and nationality?
Or is all of that bullcrap and Islam really doesnt unite anyone but divides them further?

Baktash
01-18-2007, 03:37 PM
All Pakistan people are our Muslim brothers. Some Afghans hate the goverment of Pakistan because they have interfered in the internal matters of Afghanistan alot.

sharkgirl
01-18-2007, 03:39 PM
is pakistan a perfect islamic country? are they totally innocent? have they not meddled in afghanistan? have they treated afghans well in their country?

sharkgirl
01-18-2007, 03:40 PM
but anyways... why do pakistanis hate afghans?

XLNC
01-18-2007, 03:45 PM
Arent you all Muslims?
Or is all of that bullcrap and Islam really doesnt unite anyone but divides them further?

i believe u r another intellectual.

well firstly u should have said "pakistanies" instead of "pakies", that just shows how you like to term them. as far as we are concerned and i believe most members on this forum would agree with me is .... the fact that we hate the secular, backstabbing, buttlicking, desperately lost and puppet government of pakistan not the nation itself.

i gather you are clever enough to understand the difference between a government and a nation. and yeah dont say " oh well the nationals vote for the government " cause that is not how most americans feel right now.

Zezima
01-18-2007, 03:56 PM
Arent you all Muslims?

Why do the Chinese hate the Japanese?:confused1:

Unregistered
01-18-2007, 03:57 PM
so do you hate Muslim Pakis who defend their Government?

Unregistered
01-18-2007, 03:58 PM

they arent Muslims and do not follow any religion that makes claims of promoting brotherhood solely amongst believers.

Afghans and Pakis are Muslims, and arent supposed to care about Afghan or Paki labels, at all.

sharkgirl
01-18-2007, 04:08 PM

i guess nothing has registered yet. lol.

why are you trying to start a fight?

XLNC
01-18-2007, 04:09 PM

first you should learn not be racist and not use the crude term "paki".

second no muslim pakistani citizen defends the secular government. since the government is there for the american purpose. pakistani government is well known for its corruption.

as a respected intellectual "if you are respected by any chance" you should raise issues which are against humanity instead of just logging on this site to spread mischief and asking stupid questions. you are studying the history books when even Bible and Taurat is corrupted.

sharkgirl
01-18-2007, 04:10 PM

because they are jealous of them... japanese people are better looking. their feet are smaller.

XLNC
01-18-2007, 04:12 PM
i guess nothing has registered yet. lol.

why are you trying to start a fight?

*onish maykhara

nature boy
01-18-2007, 04:19 PM
Why do Afghans Hate Pakis?

coz theres no letter p in arabic, but b...bakistan??

Zezima
01-18-2007, 04:36 PM
I guess we just hate them, you have a problem with that?!?!?!?

knockout_artist
01-18-2007, 04:46 PM
is pakistan a perfect islamic country? are they totally innocent? have they not meddled in afghanistan? have they treated afghans well in their country?

Pakistan is home of afghan people too.

Even pakistnis are not treated well in pakistan.

I have seen etreamly rich afghan nationals in pakistan, no low life police man has balls to touch them.
And afghan are always wellome in their second home "Pakistan"

Mademoiselle
01-18-2007, 04:46 PM
b.c they smell baddd..

Ghezal_
01-18-2007, 04:48 PM
lol madem...

i hate them cuz i have lived there and the guys would bother our afghan girls alot...

knockout_artist
01-18-2007, 04:48 PM
b.c they smell baddd..

how many have you smelled?? Mademoiselle jaan

Zezima
01-18-2007, 04:49 PM
lol madem...

i hate them cuz i have lived there and the guys would bother our afghan girls alot...

You are kidding?

Zezima
01-18-2007, 04:50 PM
I have Pakistani friends, but I don't bother to talk politics with them.

Mademoiselle
01-18-2007, 04:53 PM

loads of them...i work with them....its a living hellllll........

Unregistered
01-18-2007, 04:55 PM
second no muslim pakistani citizen defends the secular government.
you cant prove that. Its just based on your interpretation of Islam.

since the government is there for the american purpose. pakistani government is well known for its corruption.
most governments are corrupt to a degree.

as a respected intellectual "if you are respected by any chance" you should raise issues which are against humanity instead of just logging on this site to spread mischief and asking stupid questions
I raise issues against Islam, which I consider against humanity. But then again, that is my opinion, and yours probably differs.

Ghezal_
You are kidding?

nope i am not kidding, we used to run to the other side of the road if we saw a guy wearing white peran tomban.( they all wear white peran tomab) :angry:

Zezima
Racism has caused enough division already. Time to stop and make out(i mean make up.)

Zezima
01-18-2007, 04:57 PM
nope i am not kidding, we used to run to the other side of the road if we saw a guy wearing white peran tomban.( they all wear white peran tomab) :angry:

I happened to live in Peshawar for many years, it is a nightmare if you are an Afghan. Worst of all, I hate the giant lizards there.:(

knockout_artist
01-18-2007, 05:01 PM
Racism has caused enough division already. Time to stop and make out(i mean make up.)

. :o

Ghezal_
01-18-2007, 05:01 PM
I happened to live in Peshawar for many years, it is a nightmare if you are an Afghan. Worst of all, I hate the giant lizards there.:(

omg...dont remind me...oh my dono how we survived in that place...

Omaid
01-18-2007, 05:43 PM
Arent you all Muslims?

just like a couple others have stated, we dont hate the general public unless they tend to be nasty, but the government for several reasons, I personaly had bad experience with pakistani plice who would stop poor afghans and ask them for "chie pani" :huh: .... and other gov officials who wont do anything unless they were paid bribes. Bribery is a culture there....

knockout_artist
01-18-2007, 05:50 PM
just like a couple others have stated, we dont hate the general public unless they tend to be nasty, but the government for several reasons, I personaly had bad experience with pakistani plice who would stop poor afghans and ask them for "chie pani" :huh: .... and other gov officials who wont do anything unless they were paid bribes. Bribery is a culture there....

That because we lived with india for 150 years.
Afghnistan left us alone to be slave to British:( , protecting there own butt.

Mademoiselle
01-18-2007, 06:12 PM

---why are you defending pakistanians...really...?...?

sharkgirl
01-18-2007, 06:24 PM
*onish maykhara

lolll inferno... that was funny.

sharkgirl
01-18-2007, 06:26 PM
I am up for that. :kiss2:
wowww making out with an afghan girl.....

zezima is a guy. haha. :D

Omaid
01-18-2007, 06:30 PM

when were we togather to begin with :huh:

as for protecting our own butt, well thats cz we had the guts to do so, instead of turning it towards british to kick it just like u....

knockout_artist
01-18-2007, 06:44 PM
when were we togather to begin with :huh:

as for protecting our own butt, well thats cz we had the guts to do so, instead of turning it towards british to kick it just like u....

But you had ability to kick british's butt. You guy should have to come protect us:(

TroubleSome
01-18-2007, 06:47 PM
i dnt hate pakis ....i have some really cool smat pakistanie frnds and i know der is some ignorant afghans and pakistanie out der dat hate each other but from my prespective i dnt really hate all of em da only pakistanies i hate is da taliban but the other people r cool

knockout_artist
01-18-2007, 06:47 PM
zezima is a guy. haha. :D

lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i don't know what are you talking about
hahaha

knockout_artist
01-18-2007, 06:50 PM
---why are you defending pakistanians...really...?...?

Mademoiselle jaan. Apparently I am not alone defending pakistan today.
I have my borother doing the job too.

MissPopal
01-18-2007, 07:01 PM
We hate them simply becasue they have interfered (that is in the wrong sense) in the politics of our nation. I personally have nothing against Pakis, one of my bestfriend is Paki and I love her to death.

Farhad
01-18-2007, 07:15 PM

because the Japanese killed more then millions of Chinese whrn they occupied China

Farhad
01-18-2007, 07:17 PM
b.c they smell baddd..

Did you sniff them ? Blondie

Farhad
01-18-2007, 07:29 PM
Majority of Pakistani are extremely nice people and they are very kind toward others as a muslims. I personally dont hate pakistani but deep in my heart I have this hatred for thier politician and their leaders(whom are all corrupted and evil) When I was travelling in South Asian Continent, I had agreat time meeting peoples from all walk of life and that is the moment which I will cherish forever. but I also saw how human are treated worst then animals in every part of South Asian and for that I wish those who brought this injustice to the ordinary people a hell fire.. and if you think this is hate then you are profoundly wrong.

We dont hate them because they are Pakistani, Indian or Bengali, but we also have the same hatred for those Afghans who have brought misery of another human..I have interact all my life with Indian, Pakistani, Chinese and others..all of them are great people.

One should be loved or hated for his deed not because his race or religion.

fakolta
01-19-2007, 02:37 AM
pakistani are ( jahil - uneducated ) ., in total Pakistani are ( nokar ) , same mentally to Briton & and Arab , same by sol to old tradition like Sindhi and panjaban , when you face these quality people , they always talk too big big , they cal each other ., like ( pashtoon as akhroot "walnuts" ) . (sindhi as " dako " ) - ( balochi as a smuggler ), (paanjaban as " cholo " ) .

Mademoiselle
01-19-2007, 06:55 AM
Mademoiselle jaan. Apparently I am not alone defending pakistan today.
I have my borother doing the job too.

ohh--its good to know--that you have some brothers--lol..

Mademoiselle
01-19-2007, 06:57 AM
Did you sniff them ? Blondie

well....apparently..they smell so bad..that you can smell them 10 miles away...

Mademoiselle
01-19-2007, 06:58 AM
pakistani are ( jahil - uneducated ) ., in total Pakistani are ( nokar ) , same mentally to Briton & and Arab , same by sol to old tradition like Sindhi and panjaban , when you face these quality people , they always talk too big big , they cal each other ., like ( pashtoon as akhroot "walnuts" ) . (sindhi as " dako " ) - ( balochi as a smuggler ), (paanjaban as " cholo " ) .

--very well said---

Maihan™
01-19-2007, 07:44 AM
cuz they're ugly and smell like daaal

jk...i m not that mean...although i hate them ppl...not alll...but a great majority...classless ppl who would sell their soul to the devil for money

Mademoiselle
01-19-2007, 07:58 AM
http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=2mh66ts

Ghezal_
01-19-2007, 09:55 AM
I actually like Pakistani women but men? Hmm not so sure about them.

"Afghan_girl"
01-19-2007, 10:00 AM
Arent you all Muslims?

we dont hat eall of them .
we hate thoses who wanna destroy Afghanistan that thier wish will never come true

knockout_artist
01-19-2007, 11:16 AM

Punjabi== people who speak punjabi
Panjaban or punjaban == female punjabi speaking

Its like to word Pukhtana

yes we are jahils--no question.

Ghezal_
01-19-2007, 11:38 AM
awww knock out,

we dont hate you sweetie,:tongue:

XLNC
01-19-2007, 11:57 AM

lol

likmaybe e that other girls signature "kissed many frogs, none turned into prince"

Hasib
01-19-2007, 12:10 PM
LOL

What I see in this thread isn't actually the issue of why do the Afghans hate Pakis, it's just another protesting finger of this idiot against Islam issues. You can see really clearly in every of comment of him you can find something about/against Islam.

About this thread, Thanks to both our leaders and Paki leaders who've been in eachother's throats for the past couple of decades. Pakistani people are just like us oridinary people, same hospitality and humanity you find in Afghans you can find it in them as well. Except a number of the following things;

Bribery:- This is a new business in Paki which's actually being practiced in Afghanistan as well.

As you guys may know that the Pakistan government has decided to register all those Afghans living in Peshawar since 1979 and gave them an ANRC so they can recognize them better. Those who don't have these ANRC (Afghan Nationality Registration Card) will be kicked out of Pakistan.

Today I had some works in UNHCR office regarding these cards' issues, I found an Afghan lady working in these asking for bribe from a number of other Afghans so she can register them.

Police Pakistani people themselves accept that their Police are like dogs always starving for money and trying to find different ways to get money from Afghans. like " Do you have a passport" If an individual doesn't have an ANCR or a passport so he's lost his money to the Pakistani police/Dog. and If he has then he'll be asked some silly questions like "Do you have a police certificate?" No fcking person asks that if an Individual has a passport or ANRC so there's no need of your crappy police certificate.

Those who think I'm generalizing the pakistani police, mind you not all of them are the same. I know anumber of police officers who strictly avoid getting bribes.

This is the main two reasons why do Afghans hate pakistani people, but believe me except these two groups other Paki people aren't bad at all. I have alot of pakistani friends who dearly love Afghans. Some of Afghans/Pakistanis have gotten married to Pakistanis/Afghans. And guess what you won't find any kinda of family problems between them.

Something else which I and many other Afghans like in Pakistani people is the behavior of their Shopkeepers, Salesmen/women, Taxi drivers.

For instance, I went to Afghanistan in 2004 I had to visit one of my Dad's friend I stopped a taxi and asked " Ta Makroryaan Kohnaa Chand Meri?" ( How much will you take to Makroryan Kohna) btw, I stopped the taxi in Shahrnaw. The taxidriver was like "100 Rupees" which was way too much. the real fare was "70 Afghani Rupees". I said I didn't want to go with him since he asked for much money and guess what that son of an idiot started abusing me. But if you do the same to a pakistani taxi driver and u think the fare that he asks is too much.. He'll just say it politely that he can't take you, end of it.

Anything else?? I think I said too much..lol

Zezima
01-19-2007, 12:51 PM
Well said, except I don't understand the notion of "Afghani rupees".

Hasib
01-19-2007, 01:32 PM
Well said, except I don't understand the notion of "Afghani rupees".

It's pretty clear..

knockout_artist
01-19-2007, 01:42 PM
LOL

What I see in this thread isn't actually the issue of why do the Afghans ..............................

Bribery:- This is a new business in Paki which's actually being practiced in Afghanistan as well.

Police Pakistani people themselves accept that their Police are like dogs
........................................ ........................

Afreen. Tolo na khady
Beautifull analysis.

Farhad
01-19-2007, 04:00 PM
One must not hate another for the reason of his/her Race or Religion.

The Prophet Muhammad s.a.w said " Fear Non When You Are Talking About Allah But Fear Allah when You Are Talking About Allah's Creation"

Dont Just say that you hate them just because they are Pakistani...They are the Creation of Allah swt. We all have experience some sort of injustice from them but then how much better are our own people?

To Hate What Allah Had Created is to Hate the Creator It Self..We are human and we tend to go beyond what we meant but if we could restrained our self then we will be love by Allah Swt. If someone has wrong then voice your concern and still he/she were not listening then pray in your heart so that Allah may show them the right path.

Baktash
01-19-2007, 04:56 PM
Q. Why do Afghans hate Pakis?

A. Can you think of someone that Afghans like?

Roses
01-20-2007, 12:25 AM
Q. Why do Afghans hate Pakis?

A. Can you think of someone that Afghans like?

stole my comment.

Nilofar
01-20-2007, 01:05 AM
I actually like Pakistani women but men? Hmm not so sure about them.

I agree...:) I hate Pakistani boys aswell...but the girls are OK

Farhad
01-20-2007, 08:05 AM
Punjabi== people who speak punjabi
Panjaban or punjaban == female punjabi speaking

Its like to word Pukhtana

yes we are jahils--no question.

No , you are not just those who holds the power.

And I am assuming you are the hindko speaking pashtoon from Hazara , am I right ?

Pashto Dreamer
01-20-2007, 08:23 AM
well my family is from NWFP but I hate Pakistan, sorry that should be its policies and the way that it dicriminates against pashtooons. A pashtoon can never be a pakistani. By definition he or she is Afghan

Mademoiselle
01-20-2007, 08:29 AM
well my family is from NWFP but I hate Pakistan, sorry that should be its policies and the way that it dicriminates against pashtooons. A pashtoon can never be a pakistani. By definition he or she is Afghan

-----:thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: ..great minds think alike..lol

knockout_artist
01-20-2007, 09:58 AM

EDITED BY BAKTASH: Brother, Please don't swear. Thanks!

knockout_artist
01-20-2007, 10:04 AM
No , you are not just those who holds the power.

And I am assuming you are the hindko speaking pashtoon from Hazara , am I right ?

Know I am not from hazara.
I am from punjab a half punjabi half pashtun.

WE do hold power OK!! if there is such a thing

poweres is to those who hold high position in govt. whata ever they are(Punjabi / Pastoon/ Baloch/ Sindhi / Kashmiri)
No poor person holds power in any country on this plannet, we call earth.

knockout_artist
01-20-2007, 10:06 AM
-----:thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: ..great minds think alike..lol

or "khob guzry gi jo mil betheen gy dewany do"
meaning

will have good time if two crazy people sit together.

leena
01-20-2007, 10:36 AM
Arent you all Muslims?

MMM why to afghans hate pakis?

looook at the above quote u shall see hatred in that sweeety fix it then talk about WHY

Mademoiselle
01-20-2007, 11:29 AM
or "khob guzry gi jo mil betheen gy dewany do"
meaning

will have good time if two crazy people sit together.

shut up..lol...

Pashto Dreamer
01-20-2007, 12:45 PM
listen . Punjabies only hold power coz they r quick 2 sell muslims down the line 2 kaffir. Pashtoons will do no such thing. Look up the encyclopedias and they will tell u that pashtoons are ethnic afghans. Pakistan has only been around 4 half a centuary, Afghanistan has been around 4 many centuaries. NWFP was stolen when pakistan was created. Read your history books but not from paki text books coz they dont want 2 admit what theifs they are. Who would want to be a pakistani anyway? the country is virtually on the verge of seperation, I mean all provinces except Punjab are determined to seperate. Pakistan was created by an Ishmaeli yes its true, his wife was a zorastrian and his daughter ran off with a christian and to this day his grand kids r in India! What a joke. Long live pashtoons and pashtoonistan!!!!!!!!!

Pashto Dreamer
01-20-2007, 12:55 PM
By the way I aint crazy coz crazy people generally dont get into med school, Ur reaction is typical of punjabies when confronted with the truth, u like to bury ur heads in the sand. Well I got news 4 u, no amount of hiding from the truth will ever make what u say truth. Punjabies scream 4 help from pashtoons when they need it but then stab us in the back, u think that we want 2 be with them when we have our own brothers and sisters on the other side of the durand line. U like pakistan fine stay there but dont try and re write history 4 ur own ends! A true pashtoon would support the development of pashtoonistan not oppose it.

knockout_artist
01-20-2007, 03:19 PM
listen . Punjabies only hold power coz they r quick 2 sell muslims down the line 2 kaffir. Pashtoons will do no such thing. Look up the encyclopedias and they will tell u that pashtoons are ethnic afghans. Pakistan has only been around 4 half a centuary, Afghanistan has been around 4 many centuaries. NWFP was stolen when pakistan was created. Read your history books but not from paki text books coz they dont want 2 admit what theifs they are. Who would want to be a pakistani anyway? the country is virtually on the verge of seperation, I mean all provinces except Punjab are determined to seperate. Pakistan was created by an Ishmaeli yes its true, his wife was a zorastrian and his daughter ran off with a christian and to this day his grand kids r in India! What a joke. Long live pashtoons and pashtoonistan!!!!!!!!!

"Bohtan" is eating meat of your dead brother (acording to wholy quran or hadiea) so be carefull what you say
I think u never been to pakistan there is hardly any ethnic group in pakistan which can be oppressed.
Name one group who can be forced to be part of some thing, they hate.

A little lesson for litte miss Dreamer----Land belong to people who live there.
NWFP ---to pashtuns
Balochistan--to baloch
punjab --to punjabi
etc
And if they want to join pakistan no power can stop them from doing it........ for example in kashmir india has *800000 troop to force people againest their will.
So miss go back to you dream land. let us live happily ever after

knockout_artist
01-20-2007, 03:26 PM
By the way I aint crazy coz crazy people generally dont get into med school, Ur reaction is typical of punjabies when confronted with the truth, u like to bury ur heads in the sand. Well I got news 4 u, no amount of hiding from the truth will ever make what u say truth. Punjabies scream 4 help from pashtoons when they need it but then stab us in the back, u think that we want 2 be with them when we have our own brothers and sisters on the other side of the durand line. U like pakistan fine stay there but dont try and re write history 4 ur own ends! A true pashtoon would support the development of pashtoonistan not oppose it.

I give rat,s behind which school you go to.
U watch you language ---I have great greattttttttt respect for pashtun --other wise I could have said some nasty things too

Farhad
01-20-2007, 04:45 PM
I give rat,s behind which school you go to.
U watch you language ---I have great greattttttttt respect for pashtun --other wise I could have said some nasty things too

Let me hear what nasty thing you would want to say to the Pashtoon ? Like you claimed to be half pashtoon so let us all hear how a half pashtoon wanna curse the pashtoon ..

knockout_artist
01-20-2007, 05:00 PM
Farhad shut up.
I am trying to set her stright. don't pull my leg. ok!!

fakolta
01-20-2007, 07:22 PM
-Land belong to people who live there.

then why Duran line of control make you confuse ?

and do you have any agreement with Pakistan to your hand ?

i means amir aburahman do sign agreement with Pakistani or with Indian ?

Omaid
01-20-2007, 07:47 PM
It's pretty clear..

there isnt such a think as "afghani rupees" ..

its afghanies only..... :)

Farhad
01-20-2007, 07:53 PM
Farhad shut up.

Why must I shut up my dear friend, I am merely defending my motherland and I have every right to do so..so to say this does not mean I hate you or against you.

Pull your leg...damn I didn't knew you've became a donkey ( Just kidding brother)

Long live Afghans :thumbup1: ( the good afghans only) :lol:

Farhad
01-20-2007, 07:56 PM
there isnt such a think as "afghani rupees" ..

its afghanies only..... :)

Those Afghans who had live in Pakistan always refer to the Afghani as Afghani Rupees..

We need to set the record straight for once and all, It's a Afghani (Afg Currency) Not rupees or rupiah.

It's Afghan (Citizen of Afghanistan) Not Afghani

Omaid
01-20-2007, 07:57 PM
[COLOR="Red"]

A little lesson for litte miss Dreamer----Land belong to people who live there.
NWFP ---to pashtuns
Balochistan--to baloch
punjab --to punjabi
etc

dont u think there is something wrong with that list, its sort of vague... let me rewrite this for you

Baluchi part is titled as Baluchistan
Panjabi have Punjab
Sindhies have Sindh

but

Pashtun and their part of lands are titled as NWFP? why not Pashtunistan?

Omaid
01-20-2007, 08:01 PM
-Land belong to people who live there.

i means amir aburahman do sign agreement with Pakistani or with Indian ?

none of them!!! the agreement was signed with british.

knockout_artist
01-20-2007, 08:26 PM
dont u think there is something wrong with that list, its sort of vague... let me rewrite this for you

Baluchi part is titled as Baluchistan
Panjabi have Punjab
Sindhies have Sindh

but want

Pashtun and their part of lands are titled as NWFP? why not Pashtunistan?

Bhai stop getting mad over small things... name punjab what ever you want like

PTPB
P= punjabi
T=tagy (bull)
P= Paindo= villiager
Chopay== 4 legged animals
these are all the names we are called

fakolta
01-20-2007, 08:54 PM
why pashtoon not help CIA to create pashtonistan ?

D0N
01-21-2007, 02:54 AM
Most paki's are more educated than Afghans - I saw someone brought up the education part so I had to make it clear.

When it comes why Afghans hate Pakistan, I think it's because, humans easley blame other people (nations) when they have been in a bad situation. Like Afghans destroyed their on country so most of us like to blame someone, it cant be Afghans or any ethnic group in Afghanistan cuz that will create more disturbance in Afg. So we blame U.S, Pakistan & others while it has been our own peoples fault.

fakolta
01-21-2007, 03:21 AM
will i am sure you saw CNN ( Qaly jangi ) case , and after that they Qataghani kill more then 3000 paki in said cargo container in ( dasht e laili - near maimana ) , are that people was educated and for what propose they inter Afghanistan . briton educated India and Pakistan , thats why they speak english , thinks english , and doing all english things .

Pashto Dreamer
01-21-2007, 04:15 AM
first knockout what ever ur name is, I have been to Pakistan! U dont know the first thing about me. Who r u 2 judge me? U love punjab, fine stay there, dont meddle in the affairs of the pashtoon/ afghan nation. I stated facts about ur beloved Jinnah, if u cant handle that well thats ur problem. NWFP is legally a part of Afghanistan, FACT! Learn about the durand line issue. U claim to be half pashtoon but its obvious from ur mentality that u r 100% punjabie in ur thinking. When I said that Pakistanies r quick 2 sell muslims down the line to kaffir, can u prove me wrong? I think that ur beloved leader musharuf proved me right as it was him who aided the kufar in the invasion of the pashtoon motherland, and 4 what? money! What exactly is the going rate for a muslim life? Musharuf only recently declared that all pashtoons r terrorists and backwards, rich coming from him! I dont have a problem with punjabies per se but I do have issues with the policies of Pakistan against pashtoons. I dont mean 2 offend just state the facts!
Long live the motherland Loy Afganistan! long live the pashtoon nation!

Pashto Dreamer
01-21-2007, 04:28 AM
also let us not forget that it was pakistan who commited the worst attrocities recently when Bangladesh declared indepence. The attrocities that were committed there r beyond belief! Just 2 make it clear though that I dont hate punjabies, I have many friends who r punjabie. I love all of mankind. I just dont get that attitude that a lot of punjabies seem 2 have of denying that Pakistan has done no wrong. I dont have anything against u either knockout artist but I stated facts. I love Afghanistan And occupied NWFP and I love the UK where I am living. Peace!

Algazel
01-21-2007, 04:40 AM
ini ra megam Jang andakhtan.....

A non-Afghan and non-Muslim (user Unregistered) came and created this thread, tried to incite the Afghans' hatred against Pakistanis, wa haale khodesh ghaib shud.... No worries, Afghans have always been provoked like this !

I have seen so much this topic (why do afghan hate pakistanis?) that I am fed up of it....

leena
01-21-2007, 05:39 AM
Farhad shut up.

mmm doubt anyone wants to pull youe leg yaaar.....i mean if its hairy and ah chubbby please i doubt it it shall be pullled!

anyways.......not all Panjabis are bad........give the knockout dude some credit aint his fault his stuck in the middle.....

But Mr knocky what are you more....a pashtoon are panjabi.... should you take after what your father is?.....is his panjabi your more likely to be and act like one if his pashtoo u are more likely to be one of us!

anyways...... looking at it all my matesa are panjabis..... and some are nice most are nice just some few veil biat£chs

Im from pakistani the NWP area....we aint consider pakistanis sooo im just simple pathani jinake.... no other attachments!

knockout_artist
01-21-2007, 09:42 AM
U love punjab, . When I said that Pakistanies r quick 2 sell muslims down the line to kaffir, can u prove me wrong? I think that ur beloved leader musharuf proved me right as it was him who aided the kufar in the invasion of the pashtoon motherland, and 4 what? money! What exactly is the going rate for a muslim life? Musharuf only recently declared that all pashtoons r terrorists and backwards, rich coming from him! I dont have a problem with punjabies per se but I do have issues with the policies of Pakistan against pashtoons. I dont mean 2 offend just state the facts!

I love pakistan punjab/nwfp/balochistan/sindh/kashmir---I love NWFP more then punjab
There was no one leader of pakistan who didn't supportTALIBAN(we see it as only solution of afghanistan--unfortunatly). I hate musharraf too ----he is an a$$--- but you also have to rember Gorge Bush on 9/11 night he said "either you are with us and againest us"

Only think I like about musharraf His first responce was "can we fight USA"
But sadly USA don't fight they just bomb you from sky.

That fat defence secatray of usa makes call to pakistan says"we will bomb pakistan to stone age"

Musharaf didn't have much choice either get 2 afghanistans side by side(pakistan and afghanistan) or save atleast one. pakistan.

Before you go on with your false claims let me tell you even cnn and bbc states pashtuns
one of the most privileged class along side with punjabi.

So darling.. If there is any opperation going on in pakistan , we are in it together.
Now sleep tight. I see u later

knockout_artist
01-21-2007, 09:44 AM
mmm doubt anyone wants to pull youe leg yaaar.....i mean if its hairy and ah chubbby please i doubt it it shall be pullled!

anyways.......not all Panjabis are bad........give the knockout dude some credit aint his fault his stuck in the middle.....

No my leg is very muscular. I am in better shape then the guy in my avater.

knockout_artist
01-21-2007, 10:00 AM
also let us not forget that it was pakistan who commited the worst attrocities recently when Bangladesh declared indepence. The attrocities that were committed there r beyond belief! Just 2 make it clear though that I dont hate punjabies, I have many friends who r punjabie. I love all of mankind. I just dont get that attitude that a lot of punjabies seem 2 have of denying that Pakistan has done no wrong. I dont have anything against u either knockout artist but I stated facts. I love Afghanistan And occupied NWFP and I love the UK where I am living. Peace!

yeah its me again.
bangladesh every thing was done under the rule of yahya KHAN
and Gen. NIAZI both pashtoons.

But about bangladesh.

When we lost it indra gandhi said "we took revenge of 1000 year old history"
hmmmmmmmmm india took revenge hmmm how so?????? I thoght it was pakistan againest banglades....hmmmmmm
oh wait chief of staff of indian army and chief of bangladesh army was the same person.
Same sardar Gen. Can you believe it.

"Makti bahni"(hindu force) killed bangladeshis like ants and blame it on pakistan.

Pakistan was neglecting bangladesh and potential was there for some one to exploit the situation.... guess what ?????????
Our ever back-stabbing cowerd enemy India ....took advantage to did stab us yet again.

Pakistan MADE HUGE MISTAKE IN BANGLADESH.
BUT THERS WAS AN EVEN BIGGER INDIAN FACTOR THERE.

Mademoiselle
01-21-2007, 10:01 AM
lets not hate .........PEACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...i want ..world PEACEEE...lol

knockout_artist
01-21-2007, 10:09 AM
lets not hate .........PEACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...i want ..world PEACEEE...lol

sure miss world
lolzzzzzzzzzz

Mademoiselle
01-21-2007, 10:10 AM
---thank you...knockout--...thats b.c i am in a good mood today.....

ShiaPersian
01-21-2007, 10:38 AM
What is with these silly questions? and you guys called me a troll!! and here is this kafir causing fitnah and you say nothing to him!! what kind of Khajwari mods are you?

knockout_artist
01-21-2007, 11:21 AM
What is with these silly questions? and you guys called me a troll!! and here is this kafir causing fitnah and you say nothing to him!! what kind of Khajwari mods are you?

I totally agree with you brother. "Unregister" person started this fitna thread.
We should stop posting here.

TeraByte
01-21-2007, 11:42 AM
Why afghans hate paki's ? Because they are smarter and they aren't giving the LAND back to afghanistan lolll...

knockout_artist
01-21-2007, 11:49 AM
^ there is no divison among brothers.
We are willng to take afghanistan as our 5th province(If afghans want to join). So we all can live together happily

Mademoiselle
01-21-2007, 11:50 AM
^ there is no divison among brothers.
We are willng to take afghanistan as our 5th province(If afghans want to join). So we all can live together happily

you mean.to say..i have to eat Dhall..as my daily meal.....?

knockout_artist
01-21-2007, 11:54 AM
you mean.to say..i have to eat Dhall..as my daily meal.....?

Stop worring I will feed you.
I make most amazing lamb.

Mademoiselle
01-21-2007, 11:56 AM
Stop worring I will feed you.
I make most amazing lamb.

i am a vegetarian....

knockout_artist
01-21-2007, 11:58 AM
i am a vegetarian....

Poor u
I know how to cook OKARA/Bhindi.
Only non-vegI can cook.

Mademoiselle
01-21-2007, 12:02 PM
Poor u
I know how to cook OKARA/Bhindi.
Only non-vegI can cook.

-------how about...Aash...ofcourse you have no idea what that means..try figuring that out..loll.

Hasib
01-21-2007, 12:09 PM
Miss Vegetarian and Mr. Okra/Bhindi, You both are going off-topic. :)

Soroush_AFG
01-21-2007, 12:16 PM
You know why Afghans hate Pakistani people so much. It's because they are guilty of helping the taliban. Pakistan is supporting the taliban and Pakistan is blaming that on us. Pakistan is very bad country espicially their police. Plus they are very cheap people lol.

Bilal
01-21-2007, 12:28 PM
http://www.ummah.com/forum/images/smilies/assalam.gif

Abu Hurairah (RA) reported:
Messenger of Allah (saw) said, "By Him in Whose Hand my life is! You will not enter Jannah until you believe, and you will not believe until you love one another. Shall I inform you of something which, if you do, you will love one another? Promote greetings amonst yourselves." [Muslim]

knockout_artist
01-21-2007, 12:49 PM
You know why Afghans hate Pakistani people so much. It's because they are guilty of helping the taliban. Pakistan is supporting the taliban and Pakistan is blaming that on us. Pakistan is very bad country espicially their police. Plus they are very cheap people lol.

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

we have a guy with better peace plan for afghanistan. Please educate us. We are all ears.

toloee_aftaab
01-21-2007, 01:35 PM
u know what, screw NWFP. I just want to live in peace. I have lived there, and i can assure you it is not worth fighting for.

Farhad
01-21-2007, 02:40 PM

What about when the Pakistan was helping the Afghans against the Russian ? what about when they didn't close thier border when up to 9 millions afghan seeks sanctuary in thier side ? and even now up to 3 millions afghan still living in Pakistan..The best part is most of these 3 millions dont want to go back to Afghansitan because they dont see a better future in this so-called new Afghansitan....hmmm I wonder why ?

We all know they are part of the problems in Afghansitan but to hate thier people is not fair. Taliban didn't rise because the Pakistan wanted it..but rather the rise of Taliban was caused by those evils War lords and specificly those with the Northern Alliances which was at each other's throat before the Taliban came and later they are with each other when Taliban came to power.... Blame these Bastards first not the Taliban...then you can direct your anger to the Pakistan's Govt....

toloee_aftaab
01-21-2007, 03:59 PM
lets just keep afghanistan the way it is, who in the world needs an extra 20 million people, coounting all the stress it will cause on our nation. I like my nation the way it is and for all those fantasizers who talk boldly about capturing North western whatever and get it back to Afghanistan while sitting comfortably in the luxuries of the west, well you know what I would say to them.

p.s. knockout don't take these people seriously, they are all piling up on you and can't face the truth, but you have to keep your thoughts of amalgamation quiet or you are headed for a swift career in here.

knockout_artist
01-21-2007, 04:21 PM
What about when the Pakistan was helping the Afghans against the Russian ? what about when they didn't close thier border when up to 9 millions afghan seeks sanctuary in thier side ? and even now up to 3 millions afghan still living in Pakistan..The best part is most of these 3 millions dont want to go back to Afghansitan because they dont see a better future in this so-called new Afghansitan....hmmm I wonder why ?

We all know they are part of the problems in Afghansitan but to hate thier people is not fair. Taliban didn't rise because the Pakistan wanted it..but rather the rise of Taliban was caused by those evils War lords and specificly those with the Northern Alliances which was at each other's throat before the Taliban came and later they are with each other when Taliban came to power.... Blame these Bastards first not the Taliban...then you can direct your anger to the Pakistan's Govt....

is that you Farhad?? I mean so mature Afreen

I love you my brother:kiss2:

Mademoiselle
01-21-2007, 04:23 PM

ewww--that kiss wasnt necessary....lol..

knockout_artist
01-21-2007, 04:36 PM
ewww--that kiss wasnt necessary....lol..

That kiss wasn't for u.

well this one is :kiss2:

Mademoiselle
01-21-2007, 04:38 PM
That kiss wasn't for u.

well this one is :kiss2:

i know..the kiss wasnt for me...the kiss was for Farhad...thats allittle ..i am not going to say anything..lol...

Azzy009
01-21-2007, 06:23 PM
well the only i think would be as someone has already mentioned here that they have interfered quite in afghanistans internal government issues which had nothing to do wid pakistanis

but if you think about it most of our people have been brought up in pakistan and have lived there for years i personally have lived in pakistan for couple of years dont have any problems with them so do they have problems with them when they have been given the total rite to do anything while living in a strange country

look at suadi arabia some of you here mite know how strict they are against our people living there they can not ran a business on their own name they can not do anything using their own name it just hurts every single time you remember it you have to do everything on someone elses name

while in pakistan it was nothing like that you could do anything run any kind of business theres noone to ask you

Pashto Dreamer
01-22-2007, 04:32 AM
Afghanistan will never be a province of Pakistan! My claims are not false. Whatever else u may say about the taliban they had honour and wouldnt sell their souls for some fighter jets and money. Fact Pakistan could have resisted. It chose not to and sacrificed pashtoon lives, funny how the pashtoons have 2 pay for the safety of the punjabies. How come its pashtoons who are dying? U still havent answered the Durand line issue. Fact r facts NWFP is legally a part of Afghanistan and that will never change. I m sure ur a nice guy knockout guy ( Ill call u KG coz its shorter) but u still deny have that attitude of ignoring history. Pashtoons are looked down upon and far from being privileged r so oppressed. How come no money ever comes to NWFP? By definition as I stated earleir all pashtoons are Afghan. Just read an encyclopedia and it will tell u the same. The ancestors of the pashtoons come from Afghanistan and 50 or so years of living under paki rule will never make us forget that.

Pashto Dreamer
01-22-2007, 04:41 AM
Can I just ask KG just out of curiosity, do u claim pashtoon decent from ur mothers side or ur fathers? just wanted 2 know that all, and r u from Canada?

leena
01-22-2007, 06:36 AM
Miss Vegetarian and Mr. Okra/Bhindi, You both are going off-topic. :)

ha they i was thinkin u were talkin about me!!! as me also vegetarian!!

Miss madmoselle is isnt she...gosh u have to love the way she talks...

leena
01-22-2007, 06:36 AM
You knw wher goin in circles with this debate!!!

Pashto Dreamer
01-22-2007, 08:06 AM
Your telling me!

Mademoiselle
01-22-2007, 09:05 AM
:thumbup1:

:thumbup1: :thumbup1: :thumbup1: :kiss2:

leena
01-22-2007, 11:34 AM
anyone sang the song "Ring a Ring O' Roses,
A pocketful of posies,
Atishoo! Atishoo!
We all fall down! "

Sanged it with the children on Friday....mmm this debate seems like it!

" ring a ringa "

Zezima
01-22-2007, 02:10 PM
The answer to this question is too complex. This question reminded me of the time researchers claimed to have found out the answer to the "ultimate question in the universe" which was 42. Unfortunately, they forgot the question and had to start all over again.

Farhad
01-22-2007, 05:45 PM

Thank you...What I said was the truth and For that I stand behind that. To understand the truth is something we all must indulge ourselves with. But by saying that does not mean I for one will say that the Govt of Pakistan is not guilty for many atrocities they have caused upon the Nations of Afghan.. As far us we the Afghan are concern that The Nwfp and Part of Balochistan will always be Afghan Land...

Love you too:kiss2:

Hasib
01-23-2007, 12:05 PM

Miss Vegetarian = Mademoiselle
Mr. Okra = Knockout_artist..

leena
01-23-2007, 02:50 PM

Got the pic dude

thanks!

knockout_artist
01-23-2007, 03:21 PM

Or you can call us Mr. & Mrs Bhindi / okra

Ghezal_
01-23-2007, 04:26 PM
Let’s count how many guys here have tried calling them selves Mr. Mademoiselle.

1-addicted…

2-knock out artist

3-azzy

Good luck guys, may the best man win

leena
01-23-2007, 04:31 PM

1-addicted…

2-knock out artist

3-azzy

Yeao Let th best man win

Saghar......who you think shall win?

Light Camera AND Action

leena
01-23-2007, 04:32 PM
the Trilogy to Rocky Balboa

knockout_artist
01-23-2007, 05:07 PM
relax girls I was just joking.
I don't want to be on any list.

I like to be one and only + truly beloved:blushing:

fakolta
01-23-2007, 09:56 PM
i ask , how is Iranian ? ., Iranian call them self as a ( Zarang ) , Zarang means very very claver . we have lot of kind of claver but . the Iranian way of ( Zarangi ) is nearly a kind of criminal , each Iranian have in back of there head that , if he have a chance or find a chance , he never lose it , and he will cut you by any way . if you going to make friendship with Iranian , i means you keep a snick in your sleeves ,. They Iranian who call them self as ( loti & mard ) no more even a sign of them ., they all are gone . this today Iranian call those Iranian a kind a ( idiot ) . to day in said Iran , Iranian eat each other . and out of Iran al Iranian are fake I means ( Zarang ) . you can find similar to Iranian ( Bengali ) only . in stead of trust to Iranian and Bengali , you can trust Jew much much easy . Pakistani . Hindi , Bhutan Burma srilankan Maldives , if have chance the live like a brave and great nation . Malaysia and Indonesia and Philippine are 50% to 50 % . Malaysia is target of lot of religion conflict since long long time . Philippines are face of punishment of father Magellan ,. and father make country in pieces ,. and people economically are poor and mentally divided to too many part ,. And this 3 county are used by investor because of cheap labor . only afghan is a nation who you can find them in any part of world , and you can trust them . and afghan are tray to save them self in stead of attack same one . cause they fight bigger war already , and now each of them in any where tray to win the life , and they have million of young and educated all over the world too . 25% economic of Iran are run by afghan .

Sulayman
01-25-2007, 10:14 PM
What is this FARANGEE doing here...

Hasib
01-25-2007, 10:57 PM

1-addicted…

2-knock out artist

3-azzy

This is hilarious..lol now can you tell me what's it suppose to mean?:tongue:

Mademoiselle
01-26-2007, 06:37 AM
lol...talking about me....mmm...i am confused...lol?

knockout_artist
01-26-2007, 10:55 AM
lol...talking about me....mmm...i am confused...lol?

What are you confused about. Pick me!