PDA

View Full Version : Ok guys let's cook .

Ghamai
03-05-2007, 07:36 AM
Salamona everybody,

Living alone and being Mujarad is not easy, You must to do everything cooking,cleaning,washing etccccccccc...

cleaning,washing, all those stuff are easy but cooking is alil bit diffrent from those.

So to make it easier let's start with tips, And everybody must give tips about the dishes you can cook :thumbup1: . pls write the names of Masala's and other stuff in farsi or Pashto cause it is diffecult in English.

OK first me.

Meat (on my way :D )

Cut the meat and put it in the pot and shake it (without oil) it will give water .

Through some oil in it and shake it again.

Through some (garam masala, Black peper and some other stuff that u have at home)and shake it again.

Through some tomatos (6 or 7 big ones will be good and don't forget to take the skin out )

Now through onions and garlic and gashniz in it (onions and tomatos are giving it extra taste, so much so good)

And now pure water and salt in it .

Don't close it for 10 mins. After 10 mins close the pot and leave it for 35 mins(DEEGE Bukhaar of course)

Your dish will be ready :thumbup1:

XLNC
03-05-2007, 07:45 AM
Right ahem ahem .... attention please

get a frying pan

put it on a cooker

pour 5 table spoons of olive oil in the frying pan

crack an egg some how and chuck in the pan

abit of salt and black peppers on top there u go...

this recipe is secret but i thought i would give it away. :tongue:

see i am a good cook ...... any size 8-10 .... 5.11 tall at least girls want a man who can actually cook !!!!

K.a.t.s.u.m.i
03-05-2007, 07:57 AM
chicken "kabob".

take a chiken...wash it and then cut it in big pieces...

put it all in a big "deg" and "gad ku kate morche sjo,rogane zaitun,namak, "ginger"... and may a little wine...and let it for a while(20min)...
after take it from "deg" and put the in to the "dosh"(you may also cut patates and appels in two + whole "sir" and put them with chiken) and after 30min. is it ready
enyoj you meal...:))))

XLNC
03-05-2007, 08:02 AM
chicken "kabob".

take a chiken...wash it and then cut it in big pieces...

put it all in a big "deg" and "gad ku kate morche sjo,rogane zaitun,namak, "ginger"... and may a little wine...and let it for a while(20min)...
after take it from "deg" and put the in to the "dosh"(you may also cut patates and appels in two + whole "sir" and put them with chiken) and after 30min. is it ready
enyoj you meal...:))))

wala brother... amee wine ish WHITE basha ya RED chora ke na padar e ma na padar kalan e ito kar ra kada.

K.a.t.s.u.m.i
03-05-2007, 08:09 AM
wala brother... amee wine ish WHITE basha ya RED chora ke na padar e ma na padar kalan e ito kar ra kada.

:lol: :lol: ....lol...
ar kdomesh ke khushet mjaja....:D ..lol.....wa tu az kjo mefami chi mekadan padar kalonoe ma....:winking0001:

XLNC
03-05-2007, 08:10 AM
:lol: :lol: ....lol...
ar kdomesh ke khushet mjaja....:D ..lol.....wa tu az kjo mefami chi mekadan padar kalonoe ma....:winking0001:

tara ya panjow kho namayzadan !!!

Ghezal_
03-05-2007, 08:17 AM

get a frying pan

put it on a cooker

see i am a good cook ...... any size 8-10 .... 5.11 tall at least girls want a man who can actually cook !!!!

let the oil to warm up for a bit...:D

K.a.t.s.u.m.i
03-05-2007, 08:18 AM
panjow???!!!...ma namefomam chi mana meta...,magar atman i lugat az khurtarakit ast......;-)

XLNC
03-05-2007, 08:32 AM
panjow???!!!...ma namefomam chi mana meta...,magar atman i lugat az khurtarakit ast......;-)

panjaw is an alcohol based home made afghani drink unfortunatly just like tara

Ghamai
03-05-2007, 08:42 AM
OK PLS AVODE BEING OFF TOPIC :angry: :angry:

K.a.t.s.u.m.i
03-05-2007, 09:05 AM
panjaw is an alcohol based home made afghani drink unfortunatly just like tara

thanks for translating...i don't know about tara and panjaw....lol....,but i heard they smoked a lot...:(...like most afghans....:D

K.a.t.s.u.m.i
03-05-2007, 09:10 AM
I have some advice for "kabob"

If you want that meat became soft and jusie...mix some Avakado and let it a while(30min) for "akhta"...and it's ready..:)))

Ghezal_
03-05-2007, 10:09 AM
Do not over due (i.e. Spice, oil,) in order to make your mean nice…and do not over cook,

Saraa
03-05-2007, 10:12 AM

get a frying pan

put it on a cooker

here we go you already mentioned what can i cook:D :D

~Nazigak~
03-05-2007, 10:21 AM
1 cup Yogurt
1 1/2 tablespoon Salt
1/2 tablespoon Ground red or black pepper
3 cl Garlic; finely minced
1 1/2 lb Chicken breasts; boneless, skinless, cut into kebob sized pieces
Flatbread such as lavash, pita or flour tortillas
3 Tomatoes; sliced
2 Onions; sliced Cilantro to taste
2 Lemons or 4 limes; quartered

1. Mix yogurt, salt, pepper and garlic in a bowl. Mix chicken with yogurt and marinate 1 to 2 hours at room temperature up to 2 days refrigerated.

2. Thread chicken on skewers and grill over barbecue. Place bread on plates (if using tortillas, toast briefly over flame), divide meat among them, top with tomato and onion slices and cilantro and fold bread over. Serve with lemon or lime quarters for squeezing.

Serves 3

1 cup Yogurt
1 1/2 tablespoon Salt
1/2 tablespoon Ground red or black pepper
3 cl Garlic; finely minced
1 1/2 lb Chicken breasts; boneless, skinless, cut into kebob sized pieces
Flatbread such as lavash, pita or flour tortillas
3 Tomatoes; sliced
2 Onions; sliced Cilantro to taste
2 Lemons or 4 limes; quartered

1. Mix yogurt, salt, pepper and garlic in a bowl. Mix chicken with yogurt and marinate 1 to 2 hours at room temperature up to 2 days refrigerated.

2. Thread chicken on skewers and grill over barbecue. Place bread on plates (if using tortillas, toast briefly over flame), divide meat among them, top with tomato and onion slices and cilantro and fold bread over. Serve with lemon or lime quarters for squeezing.

nightwalker
03-05-2007, 10:24 AM
my way of cooking spaghati.

cut chicken breast in small pieces.
put them in pan and a lil oil shake them until they get yellowesh add sum masala for 2 minz.
then take the spaghati put them in deg or pan or watever and add sum water let it on oven for a few minz then add a lil oil juz for the spaghaty so it won't stuck together.

wed ready chicken add sum cabage wed a lil masala.

bring everything on the table and u can mix the chicken wed spaghaty and u can serve it wed tomato ketchp or if u like spicy u can put pepper souce on it and sum soya souce will add the taste.
eat it and remember me.

my way of chaw mai .

Princess Fiona
03-06-2007, 07:11 AM
What kinda food do u like? i might give u some easy recipes to cook em... wanna make sheer brinj?

Ghamai
03-06-2007, 07:13 AM
What kinda food do u like? i might give u some easy recipes to cook em... wanna make sheer brinj?

Ohh ya although i don't like sheer brinj but i want to know how is it cooked :rolleyes:

"Afghan_girl"
03-06-2007, 07:38 AM
wah wah
wish u all the best
good luck

cook well dearz
shabas

Princess Fiona
03-06-2007, 09:53 AM
Ohh ya although i don't like sheer brinj but i want to know how is it cooked :rolleyes:

it is extremely easy but needs lots of time..

Take a pack of milk.. and put in it in the pot to boil.. as soon as it started to bubble up.. wash ur Brinj safaid (a cup) and put it in the boiling milk.. keep stiring so that it doesn't burn the bottom... add a cup of sugar and ur dry fruits if u want... keep stiring and then add a lil of zafran.. maybe half tea spoon...
and now here it hard part.. Keep stiring until it gets thick.. and then serve it when it cools down..

Enjoy ur delicious sheer brinj ...

"Afghan_girl"
03-06-2007, 10:13 AM
my way of cooking spaghati.

cut chicken breast in small pieces.
put them in pan and a lil oil shake them until they get yellowesh add sum masala for 2 minz.
then take the spaghati put them in deg or pan or watever and add sum water let it on oven for a few minz then add a lil oil juz for the spaghaty so it won't stuck together.

wed ready chicken add sum cabage wed a lil masala.

bring everything on the table and u can mix the chicken wed spaghaty and u can serve it wed tomato ketchp or if u like spicy u can put pepper souce on it and sum soya souce will add the taste.
eat it and remember me.

my way of chaw mai .

ena beshak wala u can cook
khana khabar dara
u can cook means time to ................

nightwalker
03-06-2007, 10:18 AM
ena beshak wala u can cook
khana khabar dara
u can cook means time to ................

IM JUZ TRYINNN IM TRYIN TO RING THE BELL FOR THEM BUT THEY JUZ IGNORE ME :(

"Afghan_girl"
03-06-2007, 10:38 AM
IM JUZ TRYINNN IM TRYIN TO RING THE BELL FOR THEM BUT THEY JUZ IGNORE ME :(

hahahha
im sure u need my help bro

nightwalker
03-06-2007, 10:43 AM
yaaa wallah im so hungry now dat u can't imagine.. but frib ham bechara take care mekona but u know if its her bed time no1 can stop me not even my hunger or anger.

"Afghan_girl"
03-06-2007, 10:46 AM
yaaa wallah im so hungry now dat u can't imagine.. but frib ham bechara take care mekona but u know if its her bed time no1 can stop me not even my hunger or anger.

EITER TRY TO COOK BY URSELF OR FIND ............... u know what im saying dega right?:yes:

XLNC
03-06-2007, 11:06 AM
in a clean pan mix 3 ounces of coke (minimum 87% pressed) with 1.5 ounce of baking soda and add about 25 ml water. heat the solution very gently untill its condensed to yellowish white. let dry it under a desk lamp for 20 hours. you have just cooked crack. :lol:

"Afghan_girl"
03-06-2007, 11:28 AM
in a clean pan mix 3 ounces of coke (minimum 87% pressed) with 1.5 ounce of baking soda and add about 25 ml water. heat the solution very gently untill its condensed to yellowish white. let dry it under a desk lamp for 20 hours. you have just cooked crack. :lol:

tobahhhhh i imagined:lol:

Princess Fiona
03-06-2007, 12:23 PM

Good job.. atleast u went beyond cooking an egg..

"Afghan_girl"
03-06-2007, 01:05 PM
Good job.. atleast u went beyond cooking an egg..

was he cooking an egg?:blink:

anonymous
03-06-2007, 03:12 PM
but all u single guys don't really have to cook, there are lotsa frozen stuff out there that u have to put in oven or microwave for minutes and tadaa! its ready

at first u think its the best thing ever but slowly it doesn't taste as good as it once did.

Princess Fiona
03-06-2007, 03:18 PM
was he cooking an egg?:blink:

Naaa but most guys only know how to cook an egg.. but now that he can cook crackers which means he went beyond cooking egg..

Sadaf
03-06-2007, 06:57 PM
Tip: If u r in the mood for some baking, the best way to make sure ur cake is ready is to get a fork or a toothpick (new and clean, ofcourse, if u intend to share) and insert it in the cake...if the toothpick/fork comes out clean (no visible sign of crumbles), ur cake is ready.

Ghamai
03-07-2007, 06:59 AM
but all u single guys don't really have to cook, there are lotsa frozen stuff out there that u have to put in oven or microwave for minutes and tadaa! its ready

at first u think its the best thing ever but slowly it doesn't taste as good as it once did.

eeewwwwwwwww I hate frozen food from outside :blink:

anonymous
03-08-2007, 07:03 AM
eeewwwwwwwww I hate frozen food from outside :blink:

would u much rather cook ? i am lazy