Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345678912 ... LastLast

Thread: Hameed Suggests

Blog Entries

Default Re: Hameed Suggests

The best media player to date!\
    I just cant watch movies without KMP!
    K-Multimedia Player is a video and audio player for Microsoft Windows which can play a large number of formats such as VCD, DVD, AVI, MKV, Ogg, OGM, 3GP, MPEG-1/2/4, WMV, RealMedia, FLV and QuickTime among others. It handles a wide range of subtitles and allows one to capture audio, video, and screenshots.
    The player provides both internal and external filters with a fully controlled environment in terms of connections to other splitters, decoders, audio/video transform filters and renderers without grappling with the DirectShow merit system. Internal filters are not registered into the system's registry to prevent the operating system from confusing system filters with K-Multimedia Player's filters
    The player can set multifarious audio and video effects, slow down or increase playback speed, select parts of a video as favorites, do various A-B repeats, remap the keys of remote interface for HTPC including overlay screen controls, change a skin dynamically depending on a media type playing, and many more. KMP is completely customizable thanks to a wide selection of skins and color schemes, and the configuration options are very extensive.
    http://kmplayer.en.softonic.com/download
    Last edited by Edr!s; 03-06-2010 at 12:01 PM.
    I can be without anyone
    but not without you.

Rumi Balkhi

so I think my computer has a virus or whatever its called

what do I do?

Blog Entries

^ Panic!!!!!!!!!!

lol I think downloading a virus scanner software would be a good first step. I believe Hameed posted one on the first page

Quote Originally Posted by Anbarin View Post
    ^For now i need office suites.
    If you do not need outlook then I suggest openoffice. It is completely free and has the same features as MS Office and more.

Guys,
    Don't make this thread the illegal software distribution centre. Thank you.
    Last edited by SheikhThingsUp; 03-06-2010 at 10:35 PM.
    تعز من تشاء وتذل من تشاء

The Blog Etcetera

Quote Originally Posted by Zubin View Post
    I feel Eclipse presents a tool/functionality-centric view to the user. Netbeans provides a programmer-centric view. For example, Eclipse puts project building as an ‘external tool’. A programmer would view buiding/compiling as an integrated aspect of an IDE, but for Eclipse, god knows that you had to step into a menu called ‘external tools’. If you want to create a project containing JSPs don’t create a J2EE project, but create a Dynamic Web project.And Eclipse does not allow you to define source and webroot folders that sit outside your j2ee or dynamic web folder.

Eclipse may seem more complicated to use for a beginner, but that’s because it’s also far more configurable than jdeveloper, has better plugins and doesn’t force you to do weird things with the project structure.

There's no perfect IDE.

I is still on System.out.println("Noob");

Cool. Keep the suggestions coming Hameed!
    Inspirational Msg# 2: Toghether we can all make Omarius feel Love

Awww ... Walaikum Asalaaam

this is great! (well the posts that I read .... ) ...der tashakur =)
    Dnal eht ssorca liomrut dna ssenkrad eht rof si kcalB
    Dans eht ni tilps neeb s’that doolb eht rof si deR
    Straeh ruo ni snoitidart dna noigil e r eht rof si neerG
    Strap eht lla gnitcennoc segde eht dnuora gninil dloG
    Tsap eht fo su giddier elddim eht ni smra fo edoC
    Tsal gnol at niaga rehtegot eb ll’ew natsinahgfa narG

reesA :tongue:

Quote Originally Posted by FatimaJaan View Post

I is still on System.out.println("Noob");
    Its System.out.println("N00b");

Quote Originally Posted by Amir-e Panj View Post
    Wanna try the new Microsoft Office 2010 or the stable 2007 version? Say which one you want, I can give it you
    both?

Great thread Hameed. I'll be needing a few things you've already posted. Thanks!
    THIS life is the only sure thing we have.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hameed View Post
    As you have been using your computer for some time now and you feel its performance is not as good as it was.

Of course, there could be several different reason for it, but one of them is the load of unused and unnecessary files and registry entries on your system.

CCleaner is a very small program that removes unused files from your system - allowing Windows to run faster and freeing up valuable hard disk space. It also cleans traces of your online activities such as your Internet history. But the best part is that it's fast (normally taking less than a second to run) and contains NO Spyware or Adware!

Download it here.
    Hameed wror. will this delete any importnat files? what do you mean by un-used? because maybe ihavent opened files for a while but doenst mean i dont use them? lol

coz i really need this my computer is turning into a snail

Quote Originally Posted by Shino-Jaan View Post
    Hameed wror. will this delete any importnat files? what do you mean by un-used? because maybe ihavent opened files for a while but doenst mean i dont use them? lol

coz i really need this my computer is turning into a snail
    Na Khori. Perhaps I didn't use the right words. It deletes the temp files, browser history, etc. Also, change the Look and Feel to classic windows settings.

Download, install and run it. Iinthe screen that comes up, click on analyze and once it is complete, click Run Cleaner. It will clear a lot of temporary files that could contribute to slowing the PC down. Also, with CCleaner, go to Registry and scan for issues and then fix issues. It will ask you to backup the settings. It is a good idea to do that.

Once that is done, go to start, accessories, system tools, disk defragmenter and defragment your hard disk.

These steps will improve the pc to some extent, but don't expect a miracle. Right click on my computer, then properties, tell me what is the processor and how muchRam?

For XP:
    1. Right-click an empty space on the desktop, and then click properties.
    2. On the Themes tab, click Windows Classic in the Theme box.
    3. Click OK.

For Vista:
    1. Right-click an empty space on the desktop, and then click Personalize.
    2. Select Classic Theme.
    Click Ok.

Some more tips
    Last edited by SheikhThingsUp; 03-11-2010 at 02:54 AM.
    تعز من تشاء وتذل من تشاء

The Blog Etcetera

Blog Entries

^ wow so much steps and im not really into that computer stuff i only know basics. Back up as in save all my important files on a USB stick ? or what.
    Last edited by Shino-Jaan; 03-12-2010 at 07:09 PM.

Then drop off you computer for the weekend and I'll sort it out... lol
    -
    No not the files. That was for computer's registery. The ccleaner will do it for you... and yeah it's always good to backup your important files.
    تعز من تشاء وتذل من تشاء

The Blog Etcetera

Blog Entries

lolllllllll. yeh i just aint a genius at those things. Yeh im currently deframenting the disk, so yeh see how that works out after that i will download and run the software. i will let you know what happens and if my computer breaks down then God help you lol

Don't worry, I do that for a living. You should become my wife's friend. That way your PC service will be free... lol
    تعز من تشاء وتذل من تشاء

The Blog Etcetera

Blog Entries

lol, yeh Inshalah i will find out if yous are one of them big afghan families in Melbourne, because we dont associate much with afghans anyway i grew up around turks and lebanese people.

No we aren't. We do have Afghan friends, but except a handful couples the rest are the kind that will invite you to weddings and in turn you do the same... lol So you wouldn't know us otherwise you would have guessed already. We don't even live in south east or west... lol
    تعز من تشاء وتذل من تشاء

The Blog Etcetera

Blog Entries

lollllllll haha. yeh well we are the only family here we been living here for 18 years ever since i was born we used to have alot of contact with everyone when we were young as we grew older we moved and my dad didnt like us associating too much and now when i see them i realise why lol. But yeh naa i dont think i can guess or whatever since i hardly know any afgahn famiies they invite us to weddings we dont go coz their mixed womens party nights i dont go coz idont know anyone so gradually we loose contact with them, which i dont really mind their full of trouble.

After CCleaner's, has released three more free system utilities:

Defraggler - Use Defraggler to defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files - unique in the industry. This compact and portable Windows application supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems.
    Recuva - Accidentally deleted an important file? Lost something important when your computer crashed? No problem! Recuva recovers files deleted from your Windows computer, Recycle Bin, digital camera card, or MP3 player. And it's free!
    Speccy - Speccy is an advanced System Information tool for your PC. We're always improving it, but have just published a Final Release version for you to download!

Very nifty tools...
    تعز من تشاء وتذل من تشاء

The Blog Etcetera

Blog Entries

Hameed wror, Salam alaikum.

My computer has pparntly crashed according to the technician. he came by to see it and told me that my computer drive or moser whatever he said was just completelyt gone but my files were still safe but i had to get a new drive my screen and moniter are still working but before that happened i had a niternet virus that ws affecting my computer when i turned it off then back on it flashed a white screen twice then just wouldnt turn on, the guy said my drive was old so it didnt have its own cleaner to clean the system..

what should i do?