Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Hameed Suggests

Default Re: Hameed Suggests

moser?

I can't really say much unless I see the system. If the tech says your data is intact then perhaps it is... Seems your mother board is gone.... not the drive. [Hard] drive is what you store your data in....

Get yourself a new PC.... actually take your old one to MSY (or another computer shop), get them to build you a new one and ask them to take the hard disk out of this one and put it in the new PC. The closest MSY to you, if you are in south east would be Clayton.
    تعز من تشاء وتذل من تشاء

The Blog Etcetera

Blog Entries

Salam alaikum Hameed bro,

I bought a new PC from some place in Hampton park and its brand new, first day we got it my brother tried to install windows 7 from this illegal copyit worked but all the other programmes wouldnt install so it kept shutting down and the screen kept saying no signal for some reason so we gave it back in it stayed in the shop over a night and to transfer the old data to the new one today its back i cant seem to find the old files but it was doing the same thing again, kept turning off i thought maybe its because of the circuit we plugged it in so i changed it but it still wouldnt work, it worked for the first 20 minutes non stop once we turned it off it just wouldnt stay on for more then 5 minutes, its in my brothers room at the moment and it was doing the same thing right now its working i got no idea whats wrong with it, you rekon its the circuit coz i plugged it in a different one in my room but it woudlnt work dunno why its working here though... do i make sense? lol

Blog Entries

^sounds like a PSU problem, it really does.

There could be alot of issues with it. My advice try to get your money back. I had a nasty problem with my first PC. I didnt know how to built a PC back in the days so had no choice, paid 2 times more than what I could have get if I made it myself.

Get a refund. Tell me your budget and what you'll use it for. I'll virtually build one for you from MSY. I'll give you the specifications and all you need to do go to your closest MSY (Clayton I suppose) and they'll build it overnight for $60 + parts.
    تعز من تشاء وتذل من تشاء

The Blog Etcetera

Blog Entries

I think my brother got it for like around over 1300 dollars, its a crazy computer..they place we got it is they make computers according to what you want, so it was fine but the only thing is that i rekon its maybe the pluggs i rkeon their loose or something because last night it started working again and when we moved it around abit it suddenly turned off and the screen usually says no signal or whatever but yeh gonna take it back tomorrow if it still doesnt work i got no other choice but to get a refund.

Logless Search

If you worry about google storing your details and search terms for future and for marketting purposes or sharing it with law enforcement agencies, then switch to logless search, logless.com.

Alternatively, you can use scroogle Scrapper or you can install its search plugin for your browser.

Every day Scroogle crumbles 300,000 cookies and blocks a million ads.
    Last edited by SheikhThingsUp; 09-07-2010 at 07:13 PM.
    تعز من تشاء وتذل من تشاء

The Blog Etcetera

Hameed what language do you program in?
    Aab dar koza o man tashna laban megardam
    Yarem da khana o man gerd e jahan megardam

Nowadays, PERL, C/C++, some PHP and occasional shell scripting. Mainly PERL and C++ for work, PHP for home business web projects. It all depends on the task in hand to be honest. I have a new project for desktop application for hospitality management, I haven't decided which way to go yet, deciding between Java or traditional C++ or one of the .NET languages. Leaning towards Java for cross-platform compatibility.
    تعز من تشاء وتذل من تشاء

The Blog Etcetera

cool.

I had a project in mind but couldn't find any scripts online and I decided to learn PHP. It looks easy so far, I don't know if it will make me cry later on. I guess the beginning of everything is easy.

Do you have any demo's of your projects?

Blog Entries

salamuna hameed lala

Can you recommend some websites for learning java? Third year uni animation is going to require allot of scripting. Java seems to be the way to go since it's supported by every major animation software.
    With others' sins you only remember that Allah is severe in punishment. But with your own sins you only remember that He is Oft-Forgiving.

http://abu-h-a.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/AhmadH...22742637837976

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60383411@N06/

I would start from Sun tutorials. Do not confuse Java with JavaScript. Animation softwares might have JavaScript support...
    تعز من تشاء وتذل من تشاء

The Blog Etcetera

Quote Originally Posted by abubaker View Post
    salamuna hameed lala

Can you recommend some websites for learning java? Third year uni animation is going to require allot of scripting. Java seems to be the way to go since it's supported by every major animation software.
    W3schools .com is a good place to learn

Blog Entries

@hameed

turns out its not java but python
    With others' sins you only remember that Allah is severe in punishment. But with your own sins you only remember that He is Oft-Forgiving.

http://abu-h-a.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/AhmadH...22742637837976

http://www.flickr.com/photos/60383411@N06/

^ That makes sense... Python is a scripting language, like perl. I haven't programmed in python yet.
    تعز من تشاء وتذل من تشاء

The Blog Etcetera

Blog Entries

Hameed bro, i was using my webcam te one how i told u i needed to install somehow it started working and i was webcamming with my sister in law interstate and it worked for 2 hours or so and then suddenly stopped, dunno what happened mine continued to work but hers wouldnt show up for me and it continued that way she got on skype but i still couldnt see her but she could view me

So i thought theres something wrong with her cam but then my friend was webcamming right now to show me her hair lol and like a day before i chatted to my sister in law she was trying to show me but it was comming up as she hs no webcam like it would load but then a cross on the webcam but whe ni chatted otm y sister in law it came up i could see her but then 2 hrs later same thing happened i couldnt view her and my friend says all her other friends can see her whats wrong would u know? i even played around with the tools bar and audio video settings nothing changed.
    Last edited by Shino-Jaan; 11-08-2010 at 04:34 AM.

Blog Entries

After you answer Shino can you tell me why I can't hear downloaded videos after it plays for 2.3 mins? (not like youtube stuff, you know stuff from my camera?) I don't know the make of the camera, but the videos were recorded in AFG about a month ago.
    zah da hagha chaman gull yem che bahar pe naraze-- ka zowani she zama khawre sta atbar pe naraze

Shino is sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by Jilkay View Post
    After you answer Shino can you tell me why I can't hear downloaded videos after it plays for 2.3 mins? (not like youtube stuff, you know stuff from my camera?) I don't know the make of the camera, but the videos were recorded in AFG about a month ago.
    My English is pretty bad. Let me see if I understand this:
    You have videos that were recorded with a camcorder and transferred to your PC. When you play them, it plays for 2.3 minutes and then you lose the audio. Yes?
    تعز من تشاء وتذل من تشاء

The Blog Etcetera

Blog Entries

Love how you feel the need to explain that it was recorded in Afghanistan but didn't care enough to find the make haha. We have a HDD camcorder for the family and at one point, not exactly sure why, but the only way I could download the content from the camcorder was through the software that came with it. I don't know about Hameed but I suggest you look for a CD that might have come with the camera/camcorder and try out the software provided. Otherwise Hameed lala might need the make and model of the camera in order for him to give you a proper diagnosis on your situation

Blog Entries

Hameed lala, what do you suggest we do about the smilies on this forum? When do you think we'll be getting them back inshAllah?

^ meh.... dude, Saeed is your man to ask. I have nothing to do with this forum apart from spamming...
    تعز من تشاء وتذل من تشاء

The Blog Etcetera