Thread: Islamic Sites in Dari/Farsi

Default Islamic Sites in Dari/Farsi

salamu'alaikum

i need Ahlul Hadith/Athari sites in Dari/Farsi.

Please no sufi or Ash'ari, maturidi links.
    In my daze, can't feel, it's real, or any sensation
    So numb, but I realize its all just ... Conscious-Sedation.

Default Re: Islamic Sites in Dari/Farsi

*dream on*
    تعز من تشاء وتذل من تشاء

The Blog Etcetera

I'll post some once my contacts reply back.

Quote Originally Posted by conscious-sedation View Post
    salamu'alaikum

i need Ahlul Hadith/Athari sites in Dari/Farsi.

Please no sufi or Ash'ari, maturidi links.
    I don't think there would be any site in Farsi which would be developed by Ahlul-Hadith followers. Even in Afghanistan which is mostly Ahlul-Sunnah, I haven't seen any Ahlul Hadith, nor even a Hanbali follower.

By the way, why does the case of Ash'ariya and Maturidi so much matter to you? Seems to me, you're mixing up "maktab-e kalam" and "maz-hab".

I've seen an Islamic Site in Farsi, a general site:
    http://www.islam411.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Afghan-Knight View Post
    I don't think there would be any site in Farsi which would be developed by Ahlul-Hadith followers. Even in Afghanistan which is mostly Ahlul-Sunnah, I haven't seen any Ahlul Hadith, nor even a Hanbali follower.
    there's a lot actually.. i just wanted some people are familiar with I don't have time searching through.

and yes there are. Hanabilah have been in Kunnar for a long time and elsewhere.

And a looot Ahlul Hadith exist, a huge population I met in Madinah that go to Islamic University of Madinah, from Nooristan and other places.

By the way, why does the case of Ash'ariya and Maturidi so much matter to you? Seems to me, you're mixing up "maktab-e kalam" and "maz-hab".

I've seen an Islamic Site in Farsi, a general site:
    http://www.islam411.com/
    You mean 'Aqeedah not kalam.

Kalam is separate from Theology in the sense it was a didactic tool used in order to understand and explain theology by some groups.

Madhab is a school of thought, and commonly referred to in Fiqh; of which i am not asking in regards to.

You can be a Shafi'ee, Maaliki, Hanbali, or Hanafi from the Athari/Salafi/Ahlul Hadith 'aqeedah.

Why does it matter to me?

Not the time, nor place (the internet) to discuss -).

JazakaAllahukhairan for the link though

conscious-sedation, Are you not Ash'ari or Matrudi?
    تعز من تشاء وتذل من تشاء

The Blog Etcetera

So it's my first time getting to know that there are Ahlul Hadiths among Afghans.

And about Kalam and Fiqh:
    - Kalam can be different than the English term "theology". I do not have that much knowledge in the Greek origin of the word "theology" that they used it as a synonymous to "kalam"
    - but Ash'ari and Maturid are "makaateb-e kalaam", as you said, they were used as a way of reasoning to explain the Islamic basic beliefs (aqeeda)

You can be a Shafi'ee, Maaliki, Hanbali, or Hanafi from the Athari/Salafi/Ahlul Hadith 'aqeedah.
    I think you can be Shafi'ee, Maaliki, Hanbali or Hanafi, and following at the same time Ash'ariya and Maturidi.
    But you can not follow at the same time, Ahlul Hadith or Salafi. Sicne, Ahlul-Hadith and Salafi deny the four Imams of Ahlul Sunnah. They refuse to follow an Imam.

Anyhow, thanks. Wassalam....

To add another point, Ahlul Hadith and Salafi oppose the four madh'habs of Ahlul-Sunnah.

Quote Originally Posted by Hameed View Post
    if one is an Ahlul Sunnah (except the Hanbalis who reject Elmul-Kalam), he is either Ash'ari or Maturidi. I leave behind the Mutazilites, bcz I don't accept them as Muslims.

If you're neither Ash'ari nor Maturidi, then you're whether a Wahabi or Salafi or Ahlul Hadith, and in this case, you are not Ahlul Sunnah wal Jama'a. These days the Salafis are developing their teachings as they have nothing in opposite to Ahlul Sunnah, while their very basic belief is not to accept anyone as Imam (thus rejecting the four respected Imams of Ahlul Sunnah). And those who are not aware of these critical issues, have converted to Salafi.
    Last edited by Algazel; 02-21-2008 at 02:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hameed View Post
    no

So it's my first time getting to know that there are Ahlul Hadiths among Afghans.

And about Kalam and Fiqh:
    - Kalam can be different than the English term "theology". I do not have that much knowledge in the Greek origin of the word "theology" that they used it as a synonymous to "kalam"
    'Aqeedah = Theology..

Insha'aAllah if you research it, it will be clear..
    - but Ash'ari and Maturid are "makaateb-e kalaam", as you said, they were used as a way of reasoning to explain the Islamic basic beliefs (aqeeda).
    you're right as these are School OF Kalaam, that made up majority of their 'aqeedah

Mu'atazila and Jahmiyyah fall into that as well as others.
    -i.e based their ideas on kalam etc.

I think you can be Shafi'ee, Maaliki, Hanbali or Hanafi, and following at the same time Ash'ariya and Maturidi.
    But you can not follow at the same time, Ahlul Hadith or Salafi. Sicne, Ahlul-Hadith and Salafi deny the four Imams of Ahlul Sunnah. They refuse to follow an Imam.

Anyhow, thanks. Wassalam....
    That also is false..

What is widely based on stereotypes bias.
    And due to some ignorant people claiming to be Ahlul Hadith and people judging them on it..

WAllahu 'Alam

To add another point, Ahlul Hadith and Salafi oppose the four madh'habs of Ahlul-Sunnah.
    That is not true.

I know Afghan Hanafi's (many many other muslims scores of Maalikiyyah, Shaf'ieeyah, and of course Hanabilah) in Madinah University and elsewhere (especially pakistan) that are upon the 'Aqeedah of the Ahlul hadith/Athari/Salafi..

Its interesting always to find out WHERE people have derive viewpoints

Where did you hear that from?
    Last edited by conscious-sedation; 02-21-2008 at 02:57 PM.

if one is an Ahlul Sunnah (except the Hanbalis who reject Elmul-Kalam), he is either Ash'ari or Maturidi. I leave behind the Mutazilites, bcz I don't accept them as Muslims.

If you're neither Ash'ari nor Maturidi, then you're whether a Wahabi or Salafi or Ahlul Hadith, and in this case, you are not Ahlul Sunnah wal Jama'a. These days the Salafis are developing their teachings as they have nothing in opposite to Ahlul Sunnah, while their very basic belief is not to accept anyone as Imam (thus rejecting the four respected Imams of Ahlul Sunnah). And those who are not aware of these critical issues, have converted to Salafi.
    Really I don't wish nor am i Interested at this point to discuss this.

Internet debates lead nowhere.

If you wish I can link you scholarly articles..

I'm getting a degree insha'aAllah in Islamic Law, so if you'd like academic resources instead of hearsay, i'm welcome to address that.

Otherwise i just needed some links people are aware of.

Discussions like this on the INTERNET

remind me of this

and for the students of knowledge

my own mentor and shaykh gave me some advice that would benefit those who are actively learning and students of knowledge..

He said..

Imam Rabi’ah “Ar-rai” –Sheikh of Imam Malik rahimahullah who said:

“It is not wise for a person who has been gifted with part of knowledge to ruin himself.”

Forums are not the best place to debate over issues like these because you cannot control the subject, distractions…etc and most of all people jumping from all around with their ‘I think’ ‘I believe’ ‘in my opinion’ …so you don’t just ruin yourself; you ruin others with you.

Let’s do it, but the right way, the right time, the right place.
    Insha'Allah.

Wallahu Aa’lam
    Last edited by conscious-sedation; 02-21-2008 at 02:54 PM.

My intention was not to bring a discussion and as you said, internet debates does not have any conclusion. I also ignore them.

But you're telling me all those things from what you have encountered with people who were Ahlul Sunnah and at the same time Salafi or Ahlul Hadith. I find that very *amazing*. I think fundamental scholarly resources are more valid than trusting or taking a person as a reference.

I'm glad you're getting a diploma in Islamic Sciences. May Allah ta'ala give you more and more Tawfiq. But please have a research on what I said. Especially the status of Imam in Salafism, Wahabism and Ahlul-Hadith (By Ahlul-Hadith I mean Madh'hab-e Ahlul Hadith. Those who accept only Quran and Hadith as reference and nohting more. NOT those who have researched in Hadith Science, bcz the experts in Hadith are also called Ahlul-Hadith). What you just told me astonished me!

Khuda Hafez

My intention was not to bring a discussion and as you said, internet debates does not have any conclusion. I also ignore them.

But you're telling me all those things from what you have encountered with people who were Ahlul Sunnah and at the same time Salafi or Ahlul Hadith. I find that very *amazing*. I think fundamental scholarly resources are more valid than trusting or taking a person as a reference.

I'm glad you're getting a diploma in Islamic Sciences. May Allah ta'ala give you more and more Tawfiq. But please have a research on what I said. Especially the status of Imam in Salafism, Wahabism and Ahlul-Hadith (By Ahlul-Hadith I mean Madh'hab-e Ahlul Hadith. Those who accept only Quran and Hadith as reference and nohting more. NOT those who have researched in Hadith Science, bcz the experts in Hadith are also called Ahlul-Hadith). What you just told me astonished me!

Khuda Hafez
    i know akhi, may Allah grant you success and barakAllahufeek for the kind dua's may Allah grant you what is better.

But the problem is what people in general are taught, or heard ABOUT a certain group, rather than what that group actually says.

People have this false notion that Salafi or Ahlul Hadith do NOT follow any of the imaams and the madhaahib. This is false fully and completely, from beginning to end.

Its due to this mania of people that talk WITHOUT knowledge (even they claim they FOLLOW Salafiyyah or Ahlul Hadith! But they have NO knowledge! Just mouths!), that some people gave this notion that salafiyya or Ahlul Hadith do not, and by Allah it truly is a shame when the ignorant are listened to just because they happen to open their mouths so much and jump to and fro, and the scholars are rejected.

I am not surprised at your astonishment by the way -)..
    Last edited by conscious-sedation; 02-21-2008 at 03:03 PM.

Conshio: where are you doing your Degree?

Quote Originally Posted by wardakstar View Post
    Conshio: where are you doing your Degree?
    i'll email you insha'aAllah

CS,
    So I gather you are Ahl- al-Hadeeth... Interesting.

I met some Afghan brothers in Pakistan who were Ahl al-Hadith, From Kunar.... and that is such a co-incident since you meantioned Kunar as well.

I am a Hanafi as you may know, however I am more of a literalist in a a lot of things... I don't know if I can still stay Hanafi with the kind of literalist view I have.... Wallahu 'Alam
    تعز من تشاء وتذل من تشاء

The Blog Etcetera