Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Special Dua for soemthing you really want?

Default Special Dua for soemthing you really want?

Salamoona.. okay does anyone know any special dua or prayer that one can say when if they want something to happen really badlyy.. i've done some research but stil does anyone know any lol ..

Laila Watana Za Ji Majnun Yam
    Pir Tha Zaan Qurbana Wama..

Zeba Watana Pir Tha Mayan Yam
    Pa Sro Winu Ji Sathamaa...

Default Re: Special Dua for soemthing you really want?

arrrgh wrong place.. how do u move thiz thread

You can't move the thread, the moderaters have to do that.
    When the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never;
    because the dance with the devil might last you forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahoo View Post
    You can't move the thread, the moderaters have to do that.
    and who are deyy :unsure:

Quote Originally Posted by Sultana View Post
    and who are deyy :unsure:
    Uhm maihan, sulayman, shareef, omar, saeed... That's it I guess. ooh and baktash..
    When the devil wants to dance with you, you better say never;
    because the dance with the devil might last you forever.

Blog Entries

FOR THE FULLFILMENT OF A NEED OR DESIRE

LA ILAHA ILLAL LAHUL HALEEMUL KAREEM SUBHANALLAHE RABBIL ARSHIL ALEEM, WAL HAMDULILLAHE RABBIL ALAMEEN, AS-ALUKA MUJE BATHI RAHMATHIKA WAAZA-EMA MARGHFIRATHIKA WAL GHANEEMATHA MIN KULLE BIRRIN WASSALAMATHA MIN KULLE ISMIN LA TADA LEE ZMBAN ILLA GHAFARTHAH WALA HAMMAN ILLA FARRAHATHAHU WALA HAAJATHAN HIYA LAKA RIDHAN ILLA QADHAITHAHA YA ARHAMAR RAHEMEEN!

you have to recite this dua after you have asked your wish! Definietly Allah (ajjwajal) kabool this dua coz there is a hadees implying that dua as : Nabi (PBUH) will argue in the day of Qiyamah if your wish didnt fullfilled in this Dunya after reciting that Dua

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    FOR THE FULLFILMENT OF A NEED OR DESIRE

LA ILAHA ILLAL LAHUL HALEEMUL KAREEM SUBHANALLAHE RABBIL ARSHIL ALEEM, WAL HAMDULILLAHE RABBIL ALAMEEN, AS-ALUKA MUJE BATHI RAHMATHIKA WAAZA-EMA MARGHFIRATHIKA WAL GHANEEMATHA MIN KULLE BIRRIN WASSALAMATHA MIN KULLE ISMIN LA TADA LEE ZMBAN ILLA GHAFARTHAH WALA HAMMAN ILLA FARRAHATHAHU WALA HAAJATHAN HIYA LAKA RIDHAN ILLA QADHAITHAHA YA ARHAMAR RAHEMEEN!

you have to recite this dua after you have asked your wish! Definietly Allah (ajjwajal) kabool this dua coz there is a hadees implying that dua as : Nabi (PBUH) will argue in the day of Qiyamah if your wish didnt fullfilled in this Dunya after reciting that Dua
    awwwww thankyu soo much

Blog Entries

awwwww thankyu soo much
    and remember.. you have to show Allah that you deserve that wish of yours.

By means.. fasting.. sadaqa... zaqat..namaz.. quran...

Khudawand Mehraban astan..

and if it does not happen...it wasn't meant for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    and remember.. you have to show Allah that you deserve that wish of yours.

By means.. fasting.. sadaqa... zaqat..namaz.. quran...

Khudawand Mehraban astan..

and if it does not happen...it wasn't meant for you.
    yee i noo datt thnx agen..nd btw do u no wat salawat meanz? :unsure: coz i saw on diz website that you have to pray like 100 timez salawat or something but i dont get it if they mean like u say "SALAWAT" 100 timez or is it some other dua

Dear sis in order to make dua you need no special words...
    what you need is a sincere heart, firm believe in tha fact that Allah swt answers all duas and that He will Insha'Allah when He wills and how He wills will answer it.
    Then you need patience to wait for that dua to be answered and remember the more you beg Him the more you nag Him the more He'd wanna shut you up by answering it hhehehe!
    only kidding not in that manner but dua is a form of ibidah so make loads of it.
    and i dont believe that there is any dua that will be answered whereas others left answered Allah swt Himself tells us Call upon me and supplicate to me and I will answer.

wa salam

Quote Originally Posted by Eemaan View Post
    Dear sis in order to make dua you need no special words...
    what you need is a sincere heart, firm believe in tha fact that Allah swt answers all duas and that He will Insha'Allah when He wills and how He wills will answer it.
    Then you need patience to wait for that dua to be answered and remember the more you beg Him the more you nag Him the more He'd wanna shut you up by answering it hhehehe!
    only kidding not in that manner but dua is a form of ibidah so make loads of it.
    and i dont believe that there is any dua that will be answered whereas others left answered Allah swt Himself tells us Call upon me and supplicate to me and I will answer.

wa salam
    awww they thankyou sis i know what you mean but do have any idea what salawat meanz? :unsure:

Ummm just a question i have always wondered Jazak'Allah khair to those who answer and clarify it for me... why do we have to make so many salawats for the Prophet (saw) when it is clearly stated by Allah swt that Allah swt has forgiven him for all his pasts sins and his future sins???
    so one would only conclude that our last prophet saw will be in Jannah without a doubt.

Ummm just a question i have always wondered Jazak'Allah khair to those who answer and clarify it for me... why do we have to make so many salawats for the Prophet (saw) when it is clearly stated by Allah swt that Allah swt has forgiven him for all his pasts sins and his future sins???
    so one would only conclude that our last prophet saw will be in Jannah without a doubt.
    i dono the answer so does salawat mean when you pray for out prophet? :unsure:

awww they thankyou sis i know what you mean but do have any idea what salawat meanz? :unsure:
    your welcome sis, salawat is when you say you ask for peace and blessings to be sent upon Mohammad (saw)

sis there is no special or specific time to make dua and no specific way...
    the most important thing is sincerity in your heart...
    look just close your eyes hold your hands up in front of you and talk to Him first... this is what i always do especially before i go to sleep... i get in bed and and lay down and close my eyes and talk to Allah swt for good half an hour... then i make all my duas, i tell Him everything i make all my complaints about other people to Him and ask Him whatever i want then i praise and glorify Him and before i know it i am in another dimension (snoring) hehe!

your welcome sis, salawat is when you say you ask for peace and blessings to be sent upon Mohammad (saw)

sis there is no special or specific time to make dua and no specific way...
    the most important thing is sincerity in your heart...
    look just close your eyes hold your hands up in front of you and talk to Him first... this is what i always do especially before i go to sleep... i get in bed and and lay down and close my eyes and talk to Allah swt for good half an hour... then i make all my duas, i tell Him everything i make all my complaints about other people to Him and ask Him whatever i want then i praise and glorify Him and before i know it i am in another dimension (snoring) hehe!
    haha aww yee i doo dat aswell... but does ur duas get accepted? coz i wana do as much as i can for Allah to lisen to me..:crying:

Alsoo can u tel me how to perform salawat like what you say ? :unsure: plzzz :crying:

Sis Alhumdullilah my duas have always been answered some quickly, some still taking time and some not at all but now when i sit and think about it yes they have cos now i know that they were no good for me i thought at the time that they would but remember Allah swt knows best and now as time has passed i know and im glad that they were not asnwered. Alhumdullilah.
    Hmmmm... about the salawt thing i never do it nor have done it cos its not something that i have thought to make sense hense why i asked the question above.
    plus why should one do 100 salawat just to have their prayers answered instead i praise and glorify Allah swt not a human. Much love and respect to prophet Mohammad saw and ALL the prophets and messengers( pbut)
    but it aint him thats answering our duas its Allah swt... so why dont you do some dhikhr before you make dua?

haha aww yee i doo dat aswell... but does ur duas get accepted? coz i wana do as much as i can for Allah to lisen to me..:crying:
    you want to do much for Allah swt to answer your duas then you better start striving hard and kicking that shaytaan constantly in the butt to please Allah and go out of your way to do righteous good deeds,
    stay steadfast in salah, keep your rozas, read, recite the quran, ponder, reflect and understand it's meanings and implement them in your life...
    be good help people, be good to your kin, be truthful, loyal, patient and forgiving.
    praise and glorify and thank Allah swt much, give charity and by that let me remind you that charity is not just by giving away money yes it can be but there are also other ways.
    speak good, let no evil utter out of your mouth and keep making loads of dua for Allah swt to strengthen your imaan and help you in achieving this Insha'Allah.

it's a little hard at the start but not impossible... sometimes you have ups and downs but remember that with the help of Allah swt it can be done and is not impossible.

I pray that Insha'Allah Allah swt answers your duas and guides your heart to the truth and always keeps you and your family guided... multilplies every good deed you do in abundance and forgives you your sins and Insha'Allah rewards you with Jannatul firdaus.

Ameen

wa salam

From the Sunnah of the Prophet salAllahu 'alaihee wa sallam is when asking between something, deciding upon a matter, or asking for something, you make the du'a of Istikharah.

http://makedua.com/display_dua.php?sectionid=26

Supplication for seeking guidance in forming a decision or choosing the proper course.
    (Al-Istikhaarah)

On the authority of Jaabir Ibn ‘Abdullah he said: The Prophet (S) would instruct us to pray for guidance in all of our concerns, just as he would teach us a chapter from the Qur’an. He (S) would say ‘if any of you intends to undertake a mater then let him pray two supererogatory units (two rak’ah naafilah) of prayer and after which he should supplicate:
    (i)

‘O Allaah, I seek Your counsel by Your knowledge and by Your power I seek strength and I ask You from Your immense favour, for verily You are able while I am not and verily You know while I do not and You are the Knower of the unseen. O Allaah, if You know this affair -and here he mentions his need- to be good for me in relation to my religion, my life, and end, then decree and facilitate it for me, and bless me with it, and if You know this affair to be ill for me towards my religion, my life, and end, then remove it from me and remove me from it , and decree for me what is good wherever it be and make me satisfied with such.’
    One who seeks guidance from his Creator and consults his fellow believers and then remains firm in his resolve does not regret for Allaah has said:
    (ii)

‘…and consult them in the affair. Then when you have taken a decision, put your trust in Allaah…”
    Can watch this cool vid as well,

In my daze, can't feel, it's real, or any sensation
    So numb, but I realize its all just ... Conscious-Sedation.

you want to do much for Allah swt to answer your duas then you better start striving hard and kicking that shaytaan constantly in the butt to please Allah and go out of your way to do righteous good deeds,
    stay steadfast in salah, keep your rozas, read, recite the quran, ponder, reflect and understand it's meanings and implement them in your life...
    be good help people, be good to your kin, be truthful, loyal, patient and forgiving.
    praise and glorify and thank Allah swt much, give charity and by that let me remind you that charity is not just by giving away money yes it can be but there are also other ways.
    speak good, let no evil utter out of your mouth and keep making loads of dua for Allah swt to strengthen your imaan and help you in achieving this Insha'Allah.

it's a little hard at the start but not impossible... sometimes you have ups and downs but remember that with the help of Allah swt it can be done and is not impossible.

I pray that Insha'Allah Allah swt answers your duas and guides your heart to the truth and always keeps you and your family guided... multilplies every good deed you do in abundance and forgives you your sins and Insha'Allah rewards you with Jannatul firdaus.

Ameen

wa salam

aww Jazak Allah Khair sister im starting to do all the things you said lol..and ill also pray to Allah swt to answer your duas make u susccesful in every aspect of your life and to always keep you and your family happy and also to give you and your family a plce in Jaanat inshallah Jazak Allah