Nice link! I can finally look through it online instead of going through my moms book which I can never find =)
1ـ ديدن شير ، سلطان جنگل در خواب ، نشانة آن است كه نيرويي عظيم شما را در زندگي به پيش خواهد برد .
2ـ اگر خواب ببينيد شير درنده اي را رام كرده ايد ، نشانة پيروزي در هر كاري است .
7ـ اگر دختري در خواب شيرهاي جوان ببيند ، نشانة آن است كه خواستگاراني درستكار و زيبا خواهد داشت .
Last edited by Athena; 07-31-2010 at 04:27 PM.
I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it.
Last night I dreamt I killed someone.
And then I was chilling with the police when they decided to investigate it and vowed to arrest the perpetrator.
Crazy dreams.. those kind of dreams you wake up from them, it takes you a minute to discern reality from fiction. Then you get up and make some coffee and philosophise over the meaning of it all.
i had the weirdest dream last night! i had this huge closet, and i had all these things, and i pick out a disney tank top (of all things) to wear... when i woke up, i was like WTH? i dont even have any disney crap!!! =P
Last edited by laily; 07-31-2010 at 10:12 PM.
Note to self: “Irritability is immaturity of character. If you are subject to being cross and unpleasant with others for no apparent reason, you need to come face-to-face with the fact that you are thinking too much of yourself. After all, your feelings are not the most important things in this world.”
Apparently you shouldn't tell people about your dreams... Only to knowledgable people...
I only remember nightmares, generally... Hardly ever I remember a dream.
Tips To Recalling Your Dreams
Remembering your dreams will require some effort on your part. But what your dreams can offer and reveal about yourself is well worth the effort. Here are some tips in helping your dream recall:
1. Before going to bed, keep a clear mind. Having too many thoughts on your mind can distract you from remembering your dream in the morning. Tell yourself that "I will remember my dream when I wake up". This is a proven and effective technique to help dream recall. Simply by suggesting to yourself or motivating yourself to remember your dreams will actually help you to better remember your dreams.
2. Have a regular bedtime and wake up time. Make this your routine. Going to bed and waking up at a regular time every day aids in dream recollection.
3. Avoid alcohol consumption, taking medication before going to bed or eating fatty foods too close to bedtime as these things can hinder you from remembering your dream.
4. Keep a pencil/notebook or tape recorder next to your bed so that it will be within reach as soon as you wake up. You want to make recording your dreams as easy a task as possible. Having a small lamp by your bedside is also a good idea should you wake up in the middle of the night and want to record your dream immediately.
5. Do not get out of bed immediately. Upon waking from a dream, lay still in your bed, keeping your eyes closed and moving as little as possible. Wake up slowly and stay relax. Hold on to the feelings you have and let your mind wander to the images of what you have just dreamt. Were you frustrated, terrified, or happy?
6. Write down as many details in your dream as you can, no matter how minute or seemingly unimportant it may be. Do not judge the content or worry if it makes sense. The idea is to get it down on paper so you can evaluate it later. Make it a habit that this is the first thing you do. Talking about your dreams to friends or participating in forums and chats also help you remember.
7. Sometimes it may help to draw pictures. A picture is worth a thousand words, as the saying goes. Even if you are not an artist a simple drawing can help to jolt details of your dream.
8. Learn to share your dreams and talk about them with others, no matter who seemingly insignificant. The more often you acknowledge your dreams and bring them into "reality", the easier it will be to remember them.
9. Don't get discouraged! At first, you may only remember a fragment of the dream. With practice and the more you work with your dream, the more easier it will be to recall you dreams. You will remember larger and larger chunks of your dream. Eventually dream recall will come automatically.Why should you remember your dreams?
1. Your dreaming mind has access to vital information that is not readily available to you when you are awake. Your dreams may reveal your secret desires and subconscious feelings.
2. In remembering your dreams, you will gain increased knowledge, self-awareness and self-healing. Dreams are an extension of how you perceive yourself. They can be a source of inspiration, wisdom, joy and overall improved psychological health.
3. Learning to recall your dreams may help you become a more assertive person. By remembering your dreams, you are expressing and confronting your feelings.
4. Dreams can help guide you through difficult decisions, relationship issues, health concerns, career questions or any life struggle you may be experiencing.
5. Remembering your dreams can help you come to terms with stressful aspects of your lives.
Nightmares are way cooler...
lol.Nightmares are a subcategory of dreams. The distinction of a nightmare is its frightening and/or emotional content. You tend to wake up in fear in the midst of a nightmare. Because of its frightening nature, you are more likely to remember your nightmares and the vivid details. They have a bigger impact upon your waking mind. Its images stay with you throughout the day.
Some studies show that people who are more sensitive, intuitive, creative, or imaginative are more prone to have nightmares. this may be because they are more empathetic and more in tune with their surroundings.
One reason for nightmares may be a way for your unconscious to get your attention about a situation or problem that you have been avoiding. It is time to take notice and confront the issue! Sometimes nightmares serve to warn you about your health or an accident. However, often times nightmares stem from a deeper level indicating that something is troubling you from within your subconscious. Discussing, analyzing, and understanding your nightmares can lead to a solution to some problem, internal conflict or personal difficulty.
In general, stress, trauma, fears, insecurities, feelings of inadequacy, health problems, marital issues, etc may all be reasons for having nightmares. Having nightmares are normal, but a high frequency of nightmares is a sign of being overwhelmed and excessive stress. These things should be dealt with directly.
Way too cool.
My nightmares are stress free... I like'em because I always have some kind of struggle... Fighting, battles, robots taking over... They are really cool...
alright, who is the knowledgeable in here? consider yourself addressed...
1ـ شنيدن زمزمة دريا با ساحل در خواب ، نشانة*آن است كه زندگي اي ملال آور و بي ثمر را سپري خواهيد ساخت ، زندگي اي تهي از عشق و محبت .
2ـ ديدن دريا در خواب ، نشانة آرزوهاي بي ثمر است .
3ـ اگر زني خواب ببيند با همسر خود در دريا شنا مي كند ، نشانة آن است كه به نخستين آرزوهاي خود دست مي يابد .
shna mna nabud. nala e aw khushk shuda bodan, aw paida nameshud...
does this deafening silence mean nothing to no one but me?
I hardly can remember my dream, I don't know whether it is because I cannot dream or I cannot remember it. However I do not take my dreams that serious.
They usually relate to how hard my day was.
^ drink a glass of milk before sleep every night. when i dream they are quite vivid. for four years i dreamed every times i slept. i could remember the details as if it actually happened to me but lately it has stopped. i don't know what the cause is but i miss my dreams.
does this deafening silence mean nothing to no one but me?
^all i remember whenever I was dreaming I felt so tired the next day
^i just cannot remember them.
I hardley ever dream. When i go to bed i just close my eyes and everything goes black.....and then i wake up by the sound of the alarm. Once someone told me i sleep like a log.
I suffer from boredom illness
You definitely dream. You just don't remember it.