Thread: The magic of Hydrogen Peroxide

Default The magic of Hydrogen Peroxide

if you have gum disease or even just bleeding gums, Hydrogen Peroxide is magic for your teeths and gums

with in one week you will have white and shiny teeths and gums will become in perfect pinkish shape.

Its really a secret that your Dentist doesn't want you to know. Seriously, it so much better then Toothpaste or mouthwash, and the best thing is it only costs you $3.00 at any pharmacy

check this websites out, it works on a lot other things too

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=77036.0

http://ezinearticles.com/?Teeth-Whit...ing&id=2051400

http://www.healthysecrets.com/health...l_miracle.html
    Last edited by UrduSpeaker; 09-15-2010 at 04:25 PM.

Default Re: The magic of Hydrogen Peroxide

LOL
    Don't use hydrogen peroxide on a daily basis. It can be used once in a while on surface wounds. Do not drink hydrogen peroxide. Do not use it on mucosal surfaces on a daily basis.
    It will cause more damage to your gums and normal mucosa.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UrduSpeaker View Post
    if you have gum disease or even just bleeding gums, Hydrogen Peroxide is magic for your teeths and gums

with in one week you will have white and shiny teeths and gums will become in perfect pinkish shape.

Its really a secret that your Dentist doesn't want you to know. Seriously, it so much better then Toothpaste or mouthwash, and the best thing is it only costs you $3.00 at any pharmacy

check this websites out, it works on a lot other things too

http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=77036.0

http://ezinearticles.com/?Teeth-Whit...ing&id=2051400

http://www.healthysecrets.com/health...l_miracle.html
    i know i laugh easily but this cracked me up!
    Note to self: “Irritability is immaturity of character. If you are subject to being cross and unpleasant with others for no apparent reason, you need to come face-to-face with the fact that you are thinking too much of yourself. After all, your feelings are not the most important things in this world.”

Blog Entries

I like to pour it on stuff and watch it fizz.

I put it in my ears if I feel a cold coming on. Sometiems it works, sometimes it doesn't. Feels great either way (me and my ears and a long history of war)
    Inspirational Msg# 2: Toghether we can all make Omarius feel Love

Gross. It's gonna eat away at your gums.....until you have no gums.

gag

IQ, you whole microflora will be distorted if you use H202 on daily basis. Besides, some bacteria in your mouth produce hydrogen peroxide by themself. Then a complex system starts, which kills the metabolism of the bad bacteria. It would be over-kill if you use H202.

I recommend you usage of toothpaste Zendium. Clinical studies proved that it improves your natural H202 level. Further it let's your own body to do the work.

Quote Originally Posted by FatimaJaan View Post
    I put it in my ears if I feel a cold coming on. Sometiems it works, sometimes it doesn't. Feels great either way (me and my ears and a long history of war)
    If you get wax build up--which is normal--you can use hydrogen peroxide. The best way is to mix it with water.
    Half water/half Hydrogen peroxide. Put a couple of drops in your ear before you take a bath or shower.
    Wash your ears normally. Then dry with a wash cloth. Don't use q tips. If there is water in your ears--use a hair dryer for a few seconds and it will dry your ears right away.
    I would recommend doing that every 3-4 days.
    Using straight hydrogen peroxide will cause irritation of the ear canal skin and will lead to chronic itching.

Quote Originally Posted by Sangria View Post
    If you get wax build up--which is normal--you can use hydrogen peroxide. The best way is to mix it with water.
    Half water/half Hydrogen peroxide. Put a couple of drops in your ear before you take a bath or shower.
    Wash your ears normally. Then dry with a wash cloth. Don't use q tips. If there is water in your ears--use a hair dryer for a few seconds and it will dry your ears right away.
    I would recommend doing that every 3-4 days.
    Using straight hydrogen peroxide will cause irritation of the ear canal skin and will lead to chronic itching.
    What if I use straight hydrogen peroxide to piss them off? Like get another ear infection B*&#$, I dare you, I!

Jk, yeah that's what I do, just not that often. I did not the know the hair dryer trick, very good.

Now tell me how to fix my sinuses (forever!)
    Inspirational Msg# 2: Toghether we can all make Omarius feel Love

i once made out with peroxide but we pretend it didnt happen. such is life.
    said hindostani - the unwashed phenomenon, the original vagabond.