Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 63

Thread: Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    133

    Default Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads

    http://www.quranawsunnat.com/


    Who is Sheikh Abu Muhammad Ameenullah al Kunari al Beshawari?





    His first Quran teacher was his father. At the age of ten he memorized the Quran. Then he joined a madrassah in Koli Mandi. He studied the first darajah there. After that the noble sheikh went to a madrassah by the name of Hadiqatul Uloom. There he studied Nahwa (Arabic grammar), Sharmi Tameel, Nor ul inza etc. At the same time, sheikh Ameenullah was preaching whatever he learned. He spent two years there. His uncle was always talking about sheikh Tahir of Panjpeer. So sheikh Ameenullah decided to go and study with the sheikh Tahir of Panjpeer . He spent three years with him. From there he went to study under Sheikh Abdussalaam of Rustum. There, the sheikh did circles of Quranic Tafsir and hadith. Including many other duroos with different shuyukh in Rustum . The sheikh won many prizes and he was one of the best students. Thats why sheikh Abdussalaam made him the Ameer of the madrassah. When the Russians invaded Afghanistan, he went to fight Jihad there. Sheikh Ameenullah studied medicine under sheikh Shams-ud- Deen and sheikh Misbah-ullah. He received asnaad from both of them.The sheikh returned to Rustum Panjpeer. Sheikh abdusSalaam sent him to HajiAbad Masjid for Dawrah Tafsir . The sheikh studied hundreds of books. In 1405 Hijri sheikh Ameenullah got married when he was still a student. He finished from Rustum in 1408 Hijri.

    At that time he started teaching in Jam Road, Peshawar. The sheikh went to Umrah and prayed for hidayah. Back then, the sheikh was still doing taqleed but he knew in his heart that what he was following is not right. So he asked Allah to show him the light of Quran and Sunnah. The books of sheikh-ul-Islaam Ibn Taymiyyah and Ibn al Qayyim were most helpful for him in his quest. Eventually, the sheikh left taqleed. At the same time the sheikh asked Allah to give him a good place where he can preach. Masjid Hamza needed a muddaris, so he started there as a teacher. Simultaneously he was studying a large number of books. Around 1000 students attended Quranic circles of sheikh Ameenullah.


    Bibliography of sheikh Abu Mohamad Ameenullah.
    1 Fatawa Deen ul Khalis 9 jild (Arabic, Pashto, Urdu, Farsi)
    2 Haq ul Sareeh Sharah Miskatul Masabih 12 Jild (Pashto,Urdu, Farsi )
    3 Hikmatul Quran Tafsir Quran 12 Jild (Pashto, Farsi, Urdu)
    4 Al Fawaid 2 jild (Pashto , Arabic, Urdu)
    5 Sheikh Ameen fatawa 2 jild (Urdu, Pashto)
    5 Tuhfatul Munazir (Urdu, Pashto)
    6 Alammat Da Qiyamat( Pashto , Urdu)
    7 Haqeeqatul Taqleed ( Pashto ,Urdu)
    8 Dua aw Zikr kitab( Pashto, Urdu, farsi)
    9 Da Museebatono Ilaj( Pashto, Urdu, Farsi)
    10 Sihr aw Jado Ilaj (Pashto, Urdu, Farsi)
    11 Tashih ul Aqaid (Arabic)
    13 Ayat Bayinat Asma wa Sifat ( Arabic)
    14Da Lafiz Khudi Sharaee Hukum (Pashto, Urdu)
    15 Khulafa e Rashideen aw Ahnaf (Pashto,Urdu)
    16 Muzoee Hadithona ( Pashto, Urdu)
    17 Ya Rasoolullah Awaz ( Pashto, Urdu)
    18 Usool e Tafsir aw Uloom al Quran ( Pashto, Urdu)
    19 Da Jumi Monz na makh ki Sunnat Hukum ( Pashto, Urdu)
    20 Tahreem un Nika Sighar (" da badal nika kawal" Pashto)
    And many others..

    Sheikh Friday Sermons have been recorded in 1500 cassettes
    Dars of Bukhari in 1300
    Mishkatul Masabih 250
    Tafsir of Quran 300
    Targheeb aw Tarheeb 50
    Majlis ul Eman 60
    Seerat da Rasoolullah sal allahu alayhi wasalam 100
    Bulugh Al Muram 50
    Riyad ul Saliheen 50
    Islamic Question and Answer 400
    And there are 1000s of sheikh duroos in different cassettes

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    1,195

    Default Re: Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads

    This is an effort to import Wahhabism/"Salafism" into Afghanistan. Its work is being done by persons who are foreign-trained. Their talks are in Pashto and Farsi but what they teach is foreign to the pristine traditional Islam practiced by Pashtuns and Afghans for centuries. The goal of these foreigners is to undo the foundations of Afghan Islamic culture and to replace it with their misguided beliefs and practices.

    Wahhabism is an extremist sect that considers the majority of Muslims, scholars and laymen alike, to be outside the fold of Islam. Their "scholars" declare Muslims kafir, charging them with shirk and kufr, and the followers use these fatwas to fight and kill Muslims around the world.

    We must all be weary of this fitna that plagues the umma. Ahl al-Sunna/Sunni (traditional/orthodox/mainstream) Islam is represented by the four madhhabs - Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi`i, Hanbali - in jurisprudence (fiqh), by the two schools - Maturidi and Ash`ari - in beliefs (`aqida), and by the various orders (tariqas) of Tasawwuf/Sufism, the Islamic science of the purification of the heart.

    Alhamdulillah, there are many great Afghan scholars whose bayans are available online. So there's no need to hear those newcomers who challenge and oppose the knowledge and piety of our great scholars.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads

    Quote Originally Posted by Mujib View Post
    This is an effort to import Wahhabism/"Salafism" into Afghanistan. Its work is being done by persons who are foreign-trained. Their talks are in Pashto and Farsi but what they teach is foreign to the pristine traditional Islam practiced by Pashtuns and Afghans for centuries. The goal of these foreigners is to undo the foundations of Afghan Islamic culture and to replace it with their misguided beliefs and practices.

    Wahhabism is an extremist sect that considers the majority of Muslims, scholars and laymen alike, to be outside the fold of Islam. Their "scholars" declare Muslims kafir, charging them with shirk and kufr, and the followers use these fatwas to fight and kill Muslims around the world.

    We must all be weary of this fitna that plagues the umma. Ahl al-Sunna/Sunni (traditional/orthodox/mainstream) Islam is represented by the four madhhabs - Hanafi, Maliki, Shafi`i, Hanbali - in jurisprudence (fiqh), by the two schools - Maturidi and Ash`ari - in beliefs (`aqida), and by the various orders (tariqas) of Tasawwuf/Sufism, the Islamic science of the purification of the heart.

    Alhamdulillah, there are many great Afghan scholars whose bayans are available online. So there's no need to hear those newcomers who challenge and oppose the knowledge and piety of our great scholars.

    May the curse of Allah be upon liars and backbiters. And May Allah humiliate them in this life and hereafter. Amin

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads

    Last edited by DJ Zalim Khan; 09-09-2011 at 07:24 AM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home-Sweet-Home
    Posts
    1,439
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Zalim Khan View Post
    May the curse of Allah be upon liars and backbiters. And May Allah humiliate them in this life and hereafter. Amin
    how comes u didnt make a dua to Allah swt to guide the misguided? Instead you cursed them... I dont get...
    "What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all of our tomorrows."
    "Oh Allah, I have been very cruel to myself (by ignoring my duty to you) and there is no one who can forgive the sins except You. So forgive me because You are the only forgiver and have mercy on me. Verily You are The Forgiver and The Merciful."


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads

    Quote Originally Posted by Gul-e-Rana View Post
    how comes u didnt make a dua to Allah swt to guide the misguided? Instead you cursed them... I dont get...
    Dua is a prescribed act of worship. As long as it is in compliance with Quran and Sunnah, you can make dua. Making Duas against liars, back-biters is a great act ibadah. You should do it. It is very rewarding and bares weight in your mizaan on the day of judgement. You can make dua for a person's guidance. You are free to do so. Likewise, one is free to make dua against liars and back biters. Its not against the Sunnah to do any. Neither is there any reason to withhold making duas against evil doers.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home-Sweet-Home
    Posts
    1,439
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Zalim Khan View Post
    Dua is a prescribed act of worship. As long as it is in compliance with Quran and Sunnah, you can make dua. Making Duas against liars, back-biters is a great act ibadah. You should do it. It is very rewarding and bares weight in your mizaan on the day of judgement. You can make dua for a person's guidance. You are free to do so. Likewise, one is free to make dua against liars and back biters. Its not against the Sunnah to do any. Neither is there any reason to withhold making duas against evil doers.
    What if they are not deserving of your curse/ baddua?
    "What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all of our tomorrows."
    "Oh Allah, I have been very cruel to myself (by ignoring my duty to you) and there is no one who can forgive the sins except You. So forgive me because You are the only forgiver and have mercy on me. Verily You are The Forgiver and The Merciful."


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads

    Quote Originally Posted by Gul-e-Rana View Post
    What if they are not deserving of your curse/ baddua?
    Well, it is proven from the Quran & Sunnah that liars and backbiters deserve it. Otherwise non curses and condemnations would appear in Quran & sunnah against liars and back-biters.

    Are you saying that you know better than What Allah and his Messenger sal allahu alayhi wasalam have stated?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home-Sweet-Home
    Posts
    1,439
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Zalim Khan View Post
    Well, it is proven from the Quran & Sunnah that liars and backbiters deserve it. Otherwise non curses and condemnations would appear in Quran & sunnah against liars and back-biters.

    Are you saying that you know better than What Allah and his Messenger sal allahu alayhi wasalam have stated?
    no. I am saying you dont even knw the member of this forum, so how did u come to terms that they are lying or backbiting... It's up to you. if you want to baduahing ppl that u dont even knw what's in their heart and practises but I would be very careful as only Allah swt knows Best.
    "What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all of our tomorrows."
    "Oh Allah, I have been very cruel to myself (by ignoring my duty to you) and there is no one who can forgive the sins except You. So forgive me because You are the only forgiver and have mercy on me. Verily You are The Forgiver and The Merciful."


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads

    Quote Originally Posted by Gul-e-Rana View Post
    no. I am saying you dont even knw the member of this forum, so how did u come to terms that they are lying or backbiting... It's up to you. if you want to baduahing ppl that u dont even knw what's in their heart and practises but I would be very careful as only Allah swt knows Best.
    Because he is lying and back biting. Otherwise he would provide reference from Quran or hadeeth to prove that the ulema who are on www.quranawsunnat.com are somehow saying anything that is contradictory to Islam.

    He is making the accusations. Let him provide proofs what can be cross-checked with Quran & Sunnah. For us, the criterion is not some random persons views and beliefs. The criterion is the revelation.

    And if he is not a liar and he is not back-biting we will find out. This is why I did not mention his name. So the burden of proof is on the one who is making the accusations. Otherwise, we can all visit the website www.quranawsunnat.com and judge for ourselves. And if the website is not sufficient, you can purchase the books of those scholars and cross check them with Quran & Sunnah and see what they are writing. You can also go and visit them, some of them live in Kabul, some in Peshawar, some in Saudi, some in Europe. Let a scholar challenge them for a munazara.

    If they are really as evil as Mujib is saying, then let it be known. Let the proofs be established against them.
    Last edited by DJ Zalim Khan; 09-09-2011 at 08:05 AM.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home-Sweet-Home
    Posts
    1,439
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Zalim Khan View Post
    Because he is lying and back biting. Otherwise he would provide reference from Quran or hadeeth to prove that the ulema who are on www.quranawsunnat.com are somehow saying anything that is contradictory to Islam.

    He is making the accusations. Let him provide proofs what can be cross-checked with Quran & Sunnah. For us, the criterion is not some random persons views and beliefs. The criterion is the revelation.

    And if he is not a liar and he is not back-biting we will find out. This is why I did not mention his name. So the burden of proof is on the one who is making the accusations. Otherwise, we can all visit the website www.quranawsunnat.com and judge for ourselves. And if the website is not sufficient, you can purchase the books of those scholars and cross check them with Quran & Sunnah and see what they are writing. You can also go and visit them, some of them live in Kabul, some in Peshawar, some in Saudi, some in Europe. Let a scholar challenge them for a munazara.

    If they are really as evil as Mujib is saying, then let it be known. Let the proofs be established against them.
    Well, this is the thing which is not cool. without allowing the member coming back to disuss the matter of their case they put forward, ppl jumps and accuses of them of all unwise things.. Be patient
    Last edited by Gul-e-Rana; 09-09-2011 at 09:07 AM.
    "What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all of our tomorrows."
    "Oh Allah, I have been very cruel to myself (by ignoring my duty to you) and there is no one who can forgive the sins except You. So forgive me because You are the only forgiver and have mercy on me. Verily You are The Forgiver and The Merciful."


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    2,363
    Blog Entries
    5

    Default Re: Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads

    Sheykh Ameenullah has some nice lectures, thanks for the post.
    With others' sins you only remember that Allah is severe in punishment. But with your own sins you only remember that He is Oft-Forgiving.


    http://abu-h-a.com/

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/AhmadH...22742637837976

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/60383411@N06/

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    b
    Posts
    9,570

    Default Re: Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads

    DJ zalim khan aKA wahabi, May Allah guide these wahabis to the right path of Islam, ameen. MAy Allah remove the dirt from your eyes so you can see clearly.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads

    Quote Originally Posted by Doast View Post
    DJ zalim khan aKA wahabi, May Allah guide these wahabis to the right path of Islam, ameen. MAy Allah remove the dirt from your eyes so you can see clearly.

    What makes you say that I am misguided and have dirt in my eyes? Did I say anything that contradicts Quran & Sunnah?

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Hollandistan
    Posts
    133

    Default Re: Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads

    Quote Originally Posted by Gul-e-Rana View Post
    Well, this is the thing which is not cool. without allowing the member coming back to disuss the matter of their case they put forward, ppl jumps and accuses of them of all unwise things.. Be patient
    It seems you see things up side down. Mujib is insulting a large Muslim community by accusing us of trying to misguide people and destroy Islam. And yet you are here to lecture me.

    It seems you are probably just like him.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home-Sweet-Home
    Posts
    1,439
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads

    All I was saying when u dont evn know someone it is wrong to accuse and curse.... And member Mujib brothr I do not see wrong with his posts from the other Afghan forum to this forum... The member may not be perfect but he is polite/ well mannered and consistent with his Islamic posts.That is why I found it unreasonable when u did not allow him to justify his point. Instead u blamed him on something for he may not be worthy off.

    No one is perfect. Even an imam who leads a prayer in mecca could make an error but no one stops the prayer to curse him...

    The rest is up to you....
    "What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all of our tomorrows."
    "Oh Allah, I have been very cruel to myself (by ignoring my duty to you) and there is no one who can forgive the sins except You. So forgive me because You are the only forgiver and have mercy on me. Verily You are The Forgiver and The Merciful."


  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,819

    Default Re: Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads

    Quote Originally Posted by Gul-e-Rana View Post
    All I was saying when u dont evn know someone it is wrong to accuse and curse.... And member Mujib brothr I do not see wrong with his posts from the other Afghan forum to this forum... The member may not be perfect but he is polite/ well mannered and consistent with his Islamic posts.That is why I found it unreasonable when u did not allow him to justify his point. Instead u blamed him on something for he may not be worthy off.

    No one is perfect. Even an imam who leads a prayer in mecca could make an error but no one stops the prayer to curse him...

    The rest is up to you....
    LOL srsly !! you are blind thats why u couldnt see any wrong with wat mujib khar said .
    Quote Originally Posted by Mujib View Post
    This is an effort to import Wahhabism/"Salafism" into Afghanistan. Its work is being done by persons who are foreign-trained. Their talks are in Pashto and Farsi but what they teach is foreign to the pristine traditional Islam practiced by Pashtuns and Afghans for centuries. The goal of these foreigners is to undo the foundations of Afghan Islamic culture and to replace it with their misguided beliefs and practices.

    Wahhabism is an extremist sect that considers the majority of Muslims, scholars and laymen alike, to be outside the fold of Islam. Their "scholars" declare Muslims kafir, charging them with shirk and kufr, and the followers use these fatwas to fight and kill Muslims around the world.
    what do u know about the salafi muslims? did u read thier books ? do u know why mujib posting this ?
    LOL NO well we are like a sheeps and gona follow watever we see the most ppl agree with <<< this is how most of the member's here learn in the religion threads .

    for the million time wahabi is NOT a sect . mujib make a thread and let see if u can proof what u claim about the salafi .

    Mujib is suffi LOL and he hate the salafi muslims cuz salafi said its haram to dance like an idiot in the prophet mawleed , praying to Tombs ......etc

    muhammed ibn abdul wahab was his name and if it was should been named as a sect they should have said aldawa almuhammadia but that would make the muslims like it more so they rather call it by a god name alwahab wich is wrong and they called it wahabia cuz there was alkhawarg sect called wahabia , so they wanted the muslims hate this great da'wa and they did it .

    the english & jews were the first who called muhammed ibn abdul wahab da'wa by alwahabia and the sheeps follow them .

    you are a young girl and you really dont need to learn islam through forums while u dont know anything about em LOL why dont you start reading the RIGHT books ? and then u can find out the light inshalla .

    im sorry if i sound rude but its really piss me off when i see ya all beliving those idiotic posts and claims while they cant aruge about anything .

    till this day i swear to god i have never seen any suffi , shia ..... scholars aruge against salafi and show that the salafi is wrong all they do is keep playing in a circle , you should know why !!

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Home-Sweet-Home
    Posts
    1,439
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads

    Fahd bruv,
    I do not learn Islam from forum nor internet..., esply AF.
    and stop accusing the member of something which he is not.
    and please talk well or dream high for someone to take ur advice...
    "What we do today, right now, will have an accumulated effect on all of our tomorrows."
    "Oh Allah, I have been very cruel to myself (by ignoring my duty to you) and there is no one who can forgive the sins except You. So forgive me because You are the only forgiver and have mercy on me. Verily You are The Forgiver and The Merciful."


  20. #20
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,819

    Default Re: Pashto/Dari Lectures & Books Online available for free downloads

    Quote Originally Posted by Gul-e-Rana View Post
    Fahd bruv,
    I do not learn Islam from forum nor internet..., esply AF.
    and stop accusing the member of something which he is not.
    and please talk well or dream high for someone to take ur advice...
    Mujib is not suffi ? LOL
    ask him !! :p

    you didnt see anything wrong with his post insluting a big muslim community well from where u learn this sista ? :S srsly !!

    and sorry about the last post .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Afghan Music  |  Afghan Videos  |  Afghan TV  |  Afghan Radio  |  Afghan Chat  |  Afghan Lyrics  |  Vancouver Printing Company  |  Afghan MP3  |  Afghan Music Videos