Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Zyzz - The Son of Zeus. Brother of Hercules, and the Father of Aesthetics.

Default Zyzz - The Son of Zeus. Brother of Hercules, and the Father of Aesthetics.

This guy was a huge inspiration for me. He is the reason why I joined the gym and never looked back. His final video comes out in an less than an hour, so it's only fitting I would make a thread for The Son of Zeus. Brother of Hercules, and the Father of Aesthetics.

P.S all the information comes from another site.

Aziz Sergeyevich Shavershian was born March 23rd 1989 in Moscow, Soviet Union. His family background were a mix of Kurdish, Armenian and Persian. Before Aziz started working out during his highschool years, he was an avid World of Warcraft player and was in the top 100 PVP players in Australia. He graduated highschool with a UAI ranking score of 86.3.

Aziz later sold his world of warcraft account for over $500 which he used to purchase a gym membership and start working out at the age of 17. A year later he got his first tattoo which was "veni vidi vici" on his left pec. Zyzz attended the highly respected Macquarie University but was soon kicked out later that year for having bad grades and appalling absenteeism. Zyzz was studying a bachelor of Bus/Commerce at UWS Parramattta. He resided and trained at Fitness First Carlingford. (Everythingzyzz.com)

This picture was most likely taken a few months into Zyzz’s progress, as we can see there is a huge transformation from his original size. Now, you may think Zyzz was born ripped, but the reality is he wasn't. Zyzz worked for those Ab's like anyone else, all from the foundation of one of the skinniest ectomorph figures you could find. So, for the stick thin readers out there thinking "impossibru", think again!

This is the most famous picture of Zyzz, almost God like to some. Many believe this picture represents Zyzz at his peak, others feel he had improved later from this point. However, undeniably Zyzz is looked upon as one of the most inspirational figures, his body was almost proportioned perfectly down to every muscle, he was looked upon as one of the most Aesthetic beings amongst the bodybuilding Internet community. Zyzz was commonly referred to as The Son of Zeus. Brother of Hercules, and the Father of Aesthetics.

Last edited by tatw; 03-23-2012 at 09:24 AM.

Default Re: Zyzz - The Son of Zeus. Brother of Hercules, and the Father of Aesthetics.

This dude is a Sydneysider? lol

Default Re: Zyzz - The Son of Zeus. Brother of Hercules, and the Father of Aesthetics.

not sure if srs or lives under a rock

r.i.p sick kunt forever mirin

So what do you think of calisthenics?

Blog Entries

Not going to lie,he's very handsome.

Quote Originally Posted by zamani View Post
    not sure if srs or lives under a rock
    srs. is he supposed to be famous? I don't know anyone whose wiki page is not more than four paragraphs long unless they're a Hindustani musician.

lol @ Anytime First shirt , c word overuse (what a sick c!) and the fullywog dance moves...
    Last edited by Aab o Aatash; 03-23-2012 at 03:48 PM.

greatest sick kunt alive

fuuuuaaarkkk

zamani reminds me of my brother who continues to hold his finger a millimetre away from my eye ball and keeps repeatin "you mad bro, you mad bro, you mad bro"

Quote Originally Posted by Aab o Aatash View Post
    srs. is he supposed to be famous? I don't know anyone whose wiki page is not more than four paragraphs long unless they're a Hindustani musician.

lol @ Anytime First shirt , c word overuse (what a sick c!) and the fullywog dance moves...
    He's internet famous. Had quite a following on bodybuilding.com.

I like zyzz; I train for aesthetics myself. It's nice to see someone from the Arnold school of bodybuilding. Sick of all these crossfit retards and the Ronnie Coleman freaks. It's amazing how few people pursue aesthetics in the gym.

Blog Entries

Good for him!..and agree he is good looking with hot body.

I know an afghan who was my childhood friend from india then we grew up and went diff. directions and countries.
    He was that chubby cute type guy..but after
    15+ later...I saw his pic on fb...he is a Personal trainer in melbourne.. He is all pumped up, hot body, handsome..proud of him!

http://soundcloud.com/toddz999/zyzz-the-ultimate-mix-1

Current track list I listen to at the gym. fuaarkkk

1. Zyzz Intro vocals
    2. Shogun - Skyfire (Original Mix)
    3. Chicane - What Am I Doing Here (Walsh & McAuley Rework)
    4. Artya - Zara (Original Mix)
    5. Above & Beyond feat. Richard BedforSun & Moon (Marcus Schossow Remix)
    6. Example vs Quintino & Sandro Silva - Epic The Way You Kissed Me (Hardwell MashUp)
    7. Rank 1 vs John O'Callaghan - L.E.D Big Sky (ciN Mashup)
    8. Ron Hagen/Al Exander - Last Minute (Original Mix)
    9. Evil Activities - Nobody said it was easy
    10. W & W - Alpha (Original Mix)
    11. Avicii - Enough Is Enough (Don't Give Up On Us)
    12. D-Mad - She Gave Happiness (Arty Remix)
    13. Sam La More - I Wish It Could Last (Hook N Sling Remix Edit)
    14. Swedish House Mafia ft. Pharrell - One (Your Name) Dj Repce
    15. Nadia Ali, Starkillers And Alex Kenji - Pressure (Alesso Remix)
    16. Andain - Promises (Myon & Shane 54 Summer Of Love Mix)
    17. Professor Green - Monster Ft. Example (Camo & Krooked Remix)
    18. Gareth Emery Ft. Lucy Saunders - Sanctuary (Original Mix)
    19. Tiesto - I Will Be Here (Wolfgang Gartner Remix)
    20. John O Callaghan Ft. Sarah Howells - Find Yourself

A place called "mind ya own damn business"

^ nice, i got that pharrell n swedish house mafia track on mine too.. Ima check urs out soon, my list is getting boring

FREE ZAMANI

Blog Entries

that is gross. as unattractive as tanned blondes with pink lipstick. also he needs some pants.

^ I agree about him needing to pull up his pants I'm sort of grossed out by it. He is good looking if he didnt have that muzza hair and the pout and those weird wog moves.

Quote Originally Posted by Gulrukh View Post
    that is gross. as unattractive as tanned blondes with pink lipstick. also he needs some pants.
    why you mad though, mirin aesthetics?

lettuce be cereal u mirin his aesthetics.

Blog Entries

^ speak English bro. ( I said bro )

All this stuff is for boys. Real men have better things to contribute better things to contribute their time and attention to.

haters gunna hate.

Awww Zamani loves this guy !!!

Wallah u remind me of my brother so much lol

Quote Originally Posted by mass hysteria View Post
    ^ nice, i got that pharrell n swedish house mafia track on mine too.. Ima check urs out soon, my list is getting boring
    tell me if you like it <3