Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Eye-Makeup*

Talking *Eye-Makeup*

Hi Guys I brought this topic-MAKEUP-because i relli likemakeup and I mite wana be a makeup artist wen i finish my studies ...Whats ur favourite kind of makeup?...Post sum of ur pix that u really like...

I love her eyez!

Attached Images Attached Images

(`._) th f? dl 1-800- wh(`._)

This eyebrow is pretty moi thinks!

And me likes this kinda shadowy dark eye make up with pink lipgloss:

Nasha Guest

Ya do Omar wrora? coool

Nasha Guest

I love this one

And me likes this kinda shadowy dark eye make up with pink lipgloss
    salaam Omar jan
    i kinda like this one 2-

RaaZ-e-Khamoshi ..wow thnx nice pix...
    i relli like her makeup

Default Re: *Eye-Makeup*

Originally posted by Miss-Afghani

Hi Guys I brought this topic-MAKEUP-because i relli likemakeup and I mite wana be a makeup artist wen i finish my studies ...Whats ur favourite kind of makeup?...Post sum of ur pix that u really like...

I love her eyez!

i like simple natural make up.

i liked all of them and the one miss afghanis posted is also one my favorites. For some reason i like dark eyeliner.
    Ka surat da Mohammad nawai paida,
    Paida karre ba khudai nawai daa dunya.
    Suraya D.

Excellent !!!! Besyaar maqbul Pics...
    ѕєxy ѕmιℓє , αиdy єyєѕ , тєmρтιиg ℓιρѕ, kιℓℓα kιѕѕ ѕσ ωαvє gσσ∂вyє υz вαвy υ αит нαи∂ℓє тнιѕ.

awww i love smokey eyes.
    Suraya D.

Originally posted by suraya
    awww i love smokey eyes.
    same here

once i tried my eye makeup like this... and my friends said "it is not halloween yet"...

i thought it looked okay.... but too much makeup doesn't look good on me...
    Last edited by Miss Adorable; 08-06-2005 at 11:35 AM.

sabrinagak neither does it with me but smokey eyes look really good on me. When i put eyeliner on my upper lid, i look like a witch.
    Suraya D.

Blog Entries

Originally posted by sabrinagak

awwwww ...
    Mirawam , Jaye Man Inja Nist ..
    Eshq-e Tu Ziba Nist ..
    Roya Nist .. !
    Mirawam , Jaye Ke Darya Nist ..
    Esm-e Tu Rooye Maah Nist ..
    Arezo Nist .. !

Nasha Guest

Emroz pink poshidom n eyeshadow ham pink ast...
    everyone says ke ma da arayesh khub astom machom if its true bt its fun to do eye make up...i always use the colours i'm wearing...

This is almost the pink tone I used today

N it almost looks like this...well this is a bad one
    lol

Lemme tell u how to do it, the other tips r too long:

For example, you wanna do em black, smoky but simple:

First of all you take an eyeshadow, which is almost white or creamy coloured, but white shimmering is the best, then you put in on ur whole poshte cheshm and not too much please, lol some ppl make it really white, it shud just shimmer...

Then u take the black eyeshadow and put it just like here:

A bit on the sides and daakhel cheshm but dont put white eye shadow da payeen, look theres a white part, just do the whole part black, as u do with eyeliner...
    if u wanna use eyeliner, do it but be careful, its better not to use eyeliner on the whole eye, just half of it...looks better...
    uff kash englisi ma khubtar mebud damee make up stuff ma hech malumaate vocabulary nadarom lol
    then u use the mascara and thats it...u can use the lash clips, u know those which u can use to make ur lashes look longer...

Its reallllllllllllllyyyyyy easy just try it bt I am tellin u this:

Is really easy to make but it just seems weird to others and urself at first sight bcz ur not used to it n this seems so natural and pretty but its not...if u'd do it everyday it will look normal to others...
    U can do this on weddings etc. but i wudnt do it every day bcz baz yak roz bidun make up ke myayen, kolagi megan ee balla ki ast...

harchez ba andaaza

Originally posted by Aarian
    awwwww ...

Alllah mardum pashain ki Arian Jaan aashiq shod!!!!!!!!!!! Yaki taan aou byaren ki zuuuuuf nakuna!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

.....Raaz e khaamushi Thanks 4 sharing and nice picz!
    ѕєxy ѕmιℓє , αиdy єyєѕ , тєmρтιиg ℓιρѕ, kιℓℓα kιѕѕ ѕσ ωαvє gσσ∂вyє υz вαвy υ αит нαи∂ℓє тнιѕ.

Originally posted by RaaZ-e-Khamoshi
    Emroz pink poshidom n eyeshadow ham pink ast...
    everyone says ke ma da arayesh khub astom machom if its true bt its fun to do eye make up...i always use the colours i'm wearing...

This is almost the pink tone I used today

N it almost looks like this...well this is a bad one
    lol

Lemme tell u how to do it, the other tips r too long:

For example, you wanna do em black, smoky but simple:

First of all you take an eyeshadow, which is almost white or creamy coloured, but white shimmering is the best, then you put in on ur whole poshte cheshm and not too much please, lol some ppl make it really white, it shud just shimmer...

Then u take the black eyeshadow and put it just like here:

A bit on the sides and daakhel cheshm but dont put white eye shadow da payeen, look theres a white part, just do the whole part black, as u do with eyeliner...
    if u wanna use eyeliner, do it but be careful, its better not to use eyeliner on the whole eye, just half of it...looks better...
    uff kash englisi ma khubtar mebud damee make up stuff ma hech malumaate vocabulary nadarom lol
    then u use the mascara and thats it...u can use the lash clips, u know those which u can use to make ur lashes look longer...

Its reallllllllllllllyyyyyy easy just try it bt I am tellin u this:

Is really easy to make but it just seems weird to others and urself at first sight bcz ur not used to it n this seems so natural and pretty but its not...if u'd do it everyday it will look normal to others...
    U can do this on weddings etc. but i wudnt do it every day bcz baz yak roz bidun make up ke myayen, kolagi megan ee balla ki ast...

harchez ba andaaza

tahnk u so much raaaz-ekhamoshi for the tip. I guess you are right. Once my cousin did smokey eyes for me and i have like hugh but cute eyes. and i thought i looked like a freak. I guess i have to do it many times to get used to it.:hip:
    Suraya D.

i don't really like this eye makeup but thought it was interesting.

isn't this is nice for nekah? hehe

anyways, i'm really bad in putting eyeshadow :rolleyes
    i found this article a little helpful...

1. One shadow all over: For complete simplicity, dust the entire eyelid with a wash of one color. Cream eye shadows are great for this look -- light to medium tones work best. Add mascara and brown pencil as needed.

2. Emphasizing the crease line for depth: Begin with the lightest color first. Dust a light tone over the entire eyelid with a medium eye shadow brush using the following technique: Hold your brush very lightly and go from the lashline to slightly beyond the crease (where the eyelid meets the browbone). Glide up to the browbone and the brush will naturally lift off your face -- just where you want to color to end.

Then dust a medium shade in the creaseline (something with a bit more depth than what went on the eyelid), using a small to medium shadow brush. Extend slightly beyond the crease, up toward the browbone. This adds depth to the eyes. And by going slightly beyond the crease, you can create a contour that's visible even when your eyes are wide open.

You can stop here. But if you want more drama, place a medium to deep tone on the upper lashline, using an angled eye shadow or eyeliner brush. And keep this line soft and smudged. Still more drama? Brush more of this color under the lower lashline -- apply with the smudge brush in mini downward strokes (don't brush across -- that creates too strong a line).

3. Emphasizing the lashline for shape: For definition of eye shape, dust a light to medium tone over the entire eyelid (see first step in Basic Technique #1). At the lashline, apply a darker tone with an eyeliner brush to create a smudged, dramatic line.

When eye color is complete (you shouldn't be able to see where any of the colors begin or end) use a large eye shadow brush and dust the entire eye area with loose powder to help set and blend. Add mascara and brow pencil, as needed.