Thread: Pictures of Dead Ahmed Shah Massoud

Default Pictures of Dead Ahmed Shah Massoud

Dead Terrorist Ahmed Shah Massoud:

This piglet Ahmed Shah Massoud bombed the Pakistan embassy in the 1990's and thankfully he was killed and I hope it was painful too! :tongue:

Anyone got any pictures of his dead face? I would love to have a picture of him with his brains spread out nicely on the floor!

Allah SWT has a way of dealing with the enemies of Pakistan

Default Re: Pictures of Dead Ahmed Shah Massoud

Originally posted by Akimatsuri

This piglet Ahmed Shah Massoud bombed the Pakistan embassy in the 1990's and thankfully he was killed and I hope it was painful too! :tongue:

Anyone got any pictures of his dead face? I would love to have a picture of him with his brains spread out nicely on the floor!

well, i understand he was not a good person. But lets say that even he was a jew, you are not supposed to say such things if you consider yourself a Muslim.

are you from Pakistan? see every country has enemies; but at the moment the greatest enemy of Pakistan is Musharraf, who is nothing but a slave of the U.S.

:huh1:

Default Re: Re: Pictures of Dead Ahmed Shah Massoud

First of all do you know what terrorist is? the islamic group in palastian all aqsa, or hamas are called terrorist for most people, but for me they are the soldier of Allah.

Please be realistic, he only bombed the embassy of pakistan, if i was him, i will bomb all over pakistan, since pakistan is the country that ruined afghanistan, and our today's suffering is a big part from pakistan, they are so weak with their faith, one day they are with taliban, the next day they are the dog of usa

and do you know who killed Massoud, not talib neither pakis, but usa, there was a connection between his killing and the world trade center.

you said this

"Allah SWT has a way of dealing with the enemies of Pakistan "

are you saying Allah swt is with the people of pakistan?

how imature your thoughts are, totally nonsens is your written and ideas
    With a sword cut your head

Get out of the trouble

And enter the garden's gate

You might not like it at the beginning

Once inside, you will be melt

afghani_fikr

Default Re: Re: Re: Pictures of Dead Ahmed Shah Massoud

Originally posted by afghani_fikr

Please be realistic, he only bombed the embassy of pakistan, if i was him, i will bomb all over pakistan, since pakistan is the country that ruined afghanistan, and our today's suffering is a big part from pakistan,

afghani fikir jan that's not how you should talk. I understand taht the Pakistani goverment is currently the slave of U.S. But the vast majority of Pakistani people are Muslims. The reason Afghanistan was destroyed because of our own Afghans such as Masood, hekmatyar, Najib, Karmal, Rabbani, Dostum, Sayyaf, Mazari etc became the slaves of others and ruined their own country for a few $$.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Pictures of Dead Ahmed Shah Massoud

Originally posted by Baktash
    afghani fikir jan that's not how you should talk. I understand taht the Pakistani goverment is currently the slave of U.S. But the vast majority of Pakistani people are Muslims. The reason Afghanistan was destroyed because of our own Afghans such as Masood, hekmatyar, Najib, Karmal, Rabbani, Dostum, Sayyaf, Mazari etc became the slaves of others and ruined their own country for a few $$.
    funny how a good list minus taliban of course their attempts at negotiations with the clinton administration for the pipeline project headed by BP was for the good of the nation rather than selling out like all the other hypcritical idiots responsible from a to z.

Either way, not the place to go into details i guess as it'd be agreed that the maker of this thread and all those that celeberate or find pleasure in death need to mature and smarten up for many different reasons, eidet mobarak bro,
    To believe is to know you believe,
    and to know you believe is not to believe.

Jean-Paul Sartre

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Pictures of Dead Ahmed Shah Massoud

Originally posted by Baktash
    Yea your right, the government of that country is a big part the responsable of afghan suffering, and yea, those warlord are also responsable for the ruiness of afghanistan. For me Massoud was an Hero and wil always stay as a hero, it;s very hard to know him, but once you think the big picture you will know if he was a good man or a bad man, most people selfishly are saying he ruined kabul, but what you wanted him to do? going back to panjsher and staying there watching hekmatiar taking place since hekmatiar was working for isi and cia, massoud was enemy of the enemy of islam usa, and was the enemy of pakistan, this is a clear sign of him being a true afghan.

and a idiot guy like, a paki, coming to afghanforums, posting his death picture and using bad words, is not welcomed, if i see him in person i will make his own brain spread over the floor so he could experience what does that moment will feel like, i know this is harsh words, not good to use, but still

Get out of the trouble

afghani_fikr

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Pictures of Dead Ahmed Shah Massoud

Originally posted by afghani_fikr
    if i see him in person i will make his own brain spread over the floor so he could experience what does that moment will feel like
    calm down, relaaaax.

If this is true that US has killed masoud.. then i am a US supporter from now on..

Baktash u r right.. but u should Add taliban in the list as well.. and yeah I bet the creater of this topic is a Masoud supporter himself..

it's gunah to talk like that about someone who is DEAD! toba.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." Plato

Goldy Guest

FOR ALL IDIOTS WHO REFER TO HAMAS AS SOLDIERS OF ALLAH:

I don't give a crap what your personal beliefs are. But for the sake of your family, and not being locked up in jail and made someone's biaatch, please do not write in words that your such beliefs for it to be brought up on any search engine in this universe.
    Stop making sure that this website becomes a weekly check under the CIA radar.
    Some retarded people in here.lol

Nasha Guest

Originally posted by Superman
    If this is true that US has killed masoud.. then i am a US supporter from now on..

Baktash u r right.. but u should Add taliban in the list as well.. and yeah I bet the creater of this topic is a Masoud supporter himself..

Tu kho harchez ale support mekoni Qadiani

Originally posted by bibi_shereeni
    it's gunah to talk like that about someone who is DEAD! toba.

I think u r right bibi jaan ... we are all muslims and we should leave good and bad judgments to Allah SWT. Chura gunah e yak morda ra da gardan khud begeerem!!!
    ѕєxy ѕmιℓє , ˘αиdy єyєѕ , тєmρтιиg ℓιρѕ, kιℓℓα kιѕѕ ѕσ ωαvє gσσ∂вyє ˘υz вαвy υ ˘αи´т нαи∂ℓє тнιѕ….

Originally posted by Goldy
    FOR ALL IDIOTS WHO REFER TO HAMAS AS SOLDIERS OF ALLAH:

I don't give a crap what your personal beliefs are. But for the sake of your family, and not being locked up in jail and made someone's biaatch, please do not write in words that your such beliefs for it to be brought up on any search engine in this universe.
    Stop making sure that this website becomes a weekly check under the CIA radar.
    Some retarded people in here.lol
    idiot, ratarded, is there anything else in your brain than this 2 words, or you are filled with it?

I am an hamas supporter, anyone have any problem? death to america, anyone have a problem?go watch your favorite tv chanel, made by usa to calm you down and forget what's going on around the globe,

by the way, in your world, the only thing which exist, is

who cares, dam it i wasted my time once again replying to a witch

Get out of the trouble

afghani_fikr

what the helll...ahmad shah masoud was what he was...he was still an afghan...and if you think we are going to sit here and let a paki talk about him in such a manner...your wrong buddy...keep your commments to yourself..."Allah SWT has a way of dealing with the enemies of Pakistan "..budddy...he has a way of dealing with all you flithy pakis...you dirty pieces of crap should think about what you have done to our afghanistan...and i hope 25435421 such men as shah masoud do to pakistan what he did

This post defines you as a paki. Wait a second i think you are an afghan who is a wannabe paki. Afghans who act and wanna be like pakis are so pathetic man. get a life!!

you get pleasure by seeing someone's dead face then may god help a loser like you!!

Blog Entries

row row your boat
    gently down the stream
    merrily merrily merrily
    life is but a dream

:wave: